Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi (29346 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Ag Police PPRO, Adejobi: Police To Hold DPOs Responsible For Officer's Extortion / #RevolutionNow: Chief Registrar Orders Magistrate Not To Release Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Lamasta(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
You both block the road but you are enforcing power because you are a policeman

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Bestinstinct(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
He made sense sha

2 Likes

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Dohak(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
From the report by the 3 friends, I can see that they were in necessarily stubborn. You switched off the engine rather than reverse your car to allow peace to reign. Thank God it was done to a police man. They will learn their lessons in a hard way. Though the sentence for them will be a fine but they will become a convict.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by drnoel: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Snapchat:
“We can't afford to turn Nigeria to a lawless country because officers are afraid of what people will say.”

Look at this Id!ot. Have you ever cared about what the public will say considering all the atrocities the police force are committing daily. Lawless Police Force.

Don't mind him. This his comment is an after thought. What he said when they arrested those boys was that he will deal with them. This was personal

3 Likes

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by olaniyilukman(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria honestly, I have said it countless of time that Nigeria will not move forward unless we the citizens are ready to do the needful, we should learn how to obey simple laws and watch out for a better Nigeria. Our people are fond with the habit of using phone will driving which is very against the law... IRE O

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by AgentGoat: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Who took them to the magistrate?
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by ade1298(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Y’all supporting those guys thinking what they did was right…kudos…
No be you guys promote Portable…it’s not even new.
They shouldn’t be scared if they’re on their right sha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your eyes will soon open ride on

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Britishpea: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Well we were not there. So we can’t say anything. Seems the court is the only place that can.

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by ZeroChil: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Nigeria is better off without the "law" which favors only the wealthy personals tongue

What is wrong with you? Can't you ever show clarity of mind to judge every case on it's merit and according to the facts?

You must always display bias and talk garbage every single time. The Police PRO should be commended.

Only 24/7 haters like you are so biased you cannot appreciate what he is saying about lawlessness of Nigerians on our roads we have all witnessed and that leads to fatalities also.

Even if you're not a driver are you never in a Nigerian vehicle on Nigerian roads to witness the lunacy and lawlessness of most road users? Nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
ZeroChil:
Very anyhow olopa.

Never complain about lawlessness again and Never call Nigeria a jungle because it is obvious from your comment you're one of the animals that created that wild and lawless Jungle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Throwback: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good for them.

No social media trial. This is actual trial in a COMPETENT court of LAW.

2 Likes

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by azikiweironsi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
PRO May God bless you.
You need to see how many people like that behaves on our roads. More of this PRO
May THUNDER, OGUN LAKAYE fires whoever come to my mention.

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
ade1298:
Y’all supporting those guys thinking what they did was right…kudos…
No be you guys promote Portable…it’s not even new.
They shouldn’t be scared if they’re on their right sha

Don't mind them. I don't know how anyone who has ever used Nigerian road cannot understand the anger of the Police PRO at the lawless actions of those idiots who think cars are boxing gloves or tools to fight others with at the expense of other road users.

In my opinion, they were charged appropriately and correctly for obstructing traffic. Simple. Even Sanwo-Olu cannot save them. Let them go and argue their case before the Judge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Throwback: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
adioolayi:

Did you read his statement and those of the offenders

Did you read where they narrated that what happened was "A norm" (bad traffic attitude that we all turned into a norm)

Did you read where they claimed they were ready to abandon their vehicle at that spot to return later

It's all shades of lawlessness....they will pay a fine. Simple.

Notice the comments from the obidient zombies.

Ask them if they bypass on their power supply, you'll realise that 99% of them are guilty and rotten.

Yet they want to lead a revolution for a lawless society.
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by azikiweironsi(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

What is wrong with you? Can't you ever show clarity of mind to judge every case on it's merit and according to the facts?

You must always display bias and talk garbage every single time. The Police PRO should be commended.

Only 24/7 haters like you are so biased you cannot appreciate what he is saying about lawlessness of Nigerians on our roads we have all witnessed and that leads to fatalities also.

Even if you're not a driver are you never in a Nigerian vehicle on Nigerian roads to witness the lunacy and lawlessness of most road users? Nonsense.
Are you minding him ?
You hear most of them calling the country shit hole, claiming to run to Canada and UK as if those countries tolerate lawlessness.

3 Likes

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Throwback: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Are you minding him ?
You hear most of them calling the country shit hole, claiming to run to Canada and UK as if those countries tolerate lawlessness.

Nigerians are the very disease of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
azikiweironsi:
PRO May God bless you.
You need to see how many people like that behaves on our roads. More of this PRO
May THUNDER, OGUN LAKAYE fires whoever come to my mention.

Bro, only thugs and cultists, or other haters of the police, will have issues with your point.

All law-abiding road users, who see hell at the hands of lawless elements every single day, will commend the actions of the Police PRO.

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

Nigerians are the very disease of Nigeria.

Indeed.
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Corto: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7238573/police-pro-muyiwa-adejobi-locks

Where's the context to what this fôôl is yapping about?
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Are you minding him ?

That is their typical attitude . The law must only apply to others and never them. They are always right and others are always wrong.

Nigerian are so lawless, ignorant and backwards. The most annoying thing is that they always begin shouting like animals rather than listen to others.

I am a well-traveled person and I can say Nigerians, by far, are the worst, the most inconsiderate and most lawless drivers in the world.

Can those three idiots try what they did on a UK or US road?

2 Likes

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Roozzaay(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nairaland, headquarter of hypocrites. Thank God the Officer didn't slap or beat them, they were handed over to the police and subsequently charged to court. They should prove their innocence to the magistrate.

If I ruled, traffic offenders would get CAPITAL PUNISHMENT. Ire o

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by ifihearam: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
I have never seen where passangers are arrested for traffic violation..If he were to arrest at all,its the driver of the vehicle...we abuse power too much in Nigeria. Everyone wants to show his or her neighbor that they are better and more powerful than them.

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
FirstSon01:
As the general elections draw nearer, the citizens look forward to choosing an amiable leader to take the reins of the nation and provide succor to the populace amid the lingering economic, security, religious and ethnic crisis in Nigeria.
A leader that can save Nigeria has emerged. His name is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the best candidate in the three main parties.

Why you need to vote for Atiku/PDP.

We in the PDP have seen all it takes to move Nigeria forward and our candidate reflects it.

1) Atiku is not tribalistic or religiously inclined.
The other two candidates are very tribalistic and religiously inclined. PO drove northerners from Anambra, they've not forgotten. Tinubu feels christians are inconsequential but Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a unifier, he married an Igbo Christian wife and has many youths, and a diverse community of people around him.

2) Atiku promulgated the new electronic electoral laws which produced a free and fair system.

3) Atiku us a seasoned businessman who's personal business has done way better than the other candidates. And he did it without using public funds. He hasn't being in power for about 20 years now, he has no political godson that's remitting to him, but he's still rich. He didn't owe workers salaries and save government money in his personal bank. He's not using public funds to bankroll his family.

4) Atiku is smart. He's resource oriented, that's why he doesn't make appointments based on political capabilities but on mental capabilities. That's why he chose Peter Obi in 2019 and Okowa now ahead of Nyesom Wike who is my political leader.

5) Atiku has the best chance to wrestle power from the APC and it's terrible ideologies.

Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for president 2023!

https://prnigeria.com/2022/07/14/peter-obi-deport-northerners/

FACT-CHECK: Did Peter Obi as Anambra Governor Order Deportation of Northerners to their States?

The findings showed that the Obi government actually arrested beggars on the streets of Awka and Onitsha and swiftly repatriated them to their home states of Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom.

PRNigeria could not trace any credible media report during the tenure of Obi as Governor of Anambra where Northerners were repatriated or deported to any part of the North.

Conclusion:

The Anambra State Government enacted a policy that did not favor beggers in general as is the case with even some Northern States who have done same. It is therefore not an identity profiling.
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Roozzaay:
Nairaland, headquarter of hypocrites. Thank God the Officer didn't slap or beat them, they were handed over to the police and subsequently charged to court. They should prove their innocence to the magistrate.

If I ruled, traffic offenders would get CAPITAL PUNISHMENT. Ire o

Same here. As a road user, especially in Lagos, you must accept the fact you are dealing with insane and wild animals otherwise you'll be out of your car fighting someone every minute.

Most Nigerian road users are completely lawless lunatics. The worst in the world.

2 Likes

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by alphaNomega: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wait let me tag some people

UPDATE:
nairavsdollars, are you happy now?
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by alphaNomega: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
ifihearam:
I have never seen where passangers are arrested for traffic violation..If he were to arrest at all,its the driver of the vehicle...we abuse power too much in Nigeria. Everyone wants to show his or her neighbor that they are better and more powerful than them.
I am sure the passengers will clear their names in court. We have to stop lawlessness in Nigeria one way or the other.

These ones will teach their children not to constitute nuisance in traffic and slowly but surely there will be discipline on our roads.
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by lexy2014: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
adioolayi:

Did you read his statement and those of the offenders

Did you read where they narrated that what happened was "A norm" (bad traffic attitude that we all turned into a norm)

Did you read where they claimed they were ready to abandon their vehicle at that spot to return later

It's all shades of lawlessness....they will pay a fine. Simple.

But how many times does the PRO arrest officers disobeying traffic rules
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by chrizzyace: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
If these three friends were family to the governor or any top politician would he be acting this way? Na where them no suppose show power una deh wan show.

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by GhostWisperer: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7238573/police-pro-muyiwa-adejobi-locks
oga officer, what are the other two occupants in the car sued for since they are not the drivers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns / Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.