Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi (29345 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Ag Police PPRO, Adejobi: Police To Hold DPOs Responsible For Officer's Extortion / #RevolutionNow: Chief Registrar Orders Magistrate Not To Release Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by lereinter(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nonsense

Go after the hardened criminals
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by jubrilELsudan: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
INDEED THIS STUPID POLICE MAN IS SO STUPID THAT HE CAN'T EVEN SEE HOW HE HAS IMPLICATED HIMSELF.

THE 3 MEN THAT WAS ARRESTED , WERE THEY ALL DRIVING THE CAR AT THE SAME TIME?

EVEN IF HIS STORY WAS TRUE, IS IT NOT ONLY THE DRIVER OF THE VEHICLE THAT WILL BE ARRESTED?

HE MUST BE SACKED.

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
FirstSon01:
As the general elections draw nearer, the citizens look forward to choosing an amiable leader to take the reins of the nation and provide succor to the populace amid the lingering economic, security, religious and ethnic crisis in Nigeria.
A leader that can save Nigeria has emerged. His name is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the best candidate in the three main parties.

Why you need to vote for Atiku/PDP.

We in the PDP have seen all it takes to move Nigeria forward and our candidate reflects it.

1) Atiku is not tribalistic or religiously inclined.
The other two candidates are very tribalistic and religiously inclined. PO drove northerners from Anambra, they've not forgotten. Tinubu feels christians are inconsequential but Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a unifier, he married an Igbo Christian wife and has many youths, and a diverse community of people around him.

2) Atiku promulgated the new electronic electoral laws which produced a free and fair system.

3) Atiku us a seasoned businessman who's personal business has done way better than the other candidates. And he did it without using public funds. He hasn't being in power for about 20 years now, he has no political godson that's remitting to him, but he's still rich. He didn't owe workers salaries and save government money in his personal bank. He's not using public funds to bankroll his family.

4) Atiku is smart. He's resource oriented, that's why he doesn't make appointments based on political capabilities but on mental capabilities. That's why he chose Peter Obi in 2019 and Okowa now ahead of Nyesom Wike who is my political leader.

5) Atiku has the best chance to wrestle power from the APC and it's terrible ideologies.

Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for president 2023!
you're a good employee, you e justified the wage you received from ATIKU. next please
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by alphaNomega: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Roozzaay:
Nairaland, headquarter of hypocrites. Thank God the Officer didn't slap or beat them, they were handed over to the police and subsequently charged to court. They should prove their innocence to the magistrate.

If I ruled, traffic offenders would get CAPITAL PUNISHMENT. Ire o
If you were an armed personnel, by now you would be in prison like that navy officer who shot and killed an Okada man in traffic because of a minor disagreement.
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by nwakibie3(m): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Racoon:
Police is one of the most useless paramilitary organisation in the world.

Nigerian police

Fixed....
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Midastorch(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Snapchat:
“We can't afford to turn Nigeria to a lawless country because officers are afraid of what people will say.”

Look at this Id!ot. Have you ever cared about what the public will say considering all the atrocities the police force are committing daily. Lawless Police Force.

If Dem born you well, go to force headquarters in Abuja and call him an idiot....keypad warrior...lmfaooooo

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Midastorch(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
INDEED THIS STUPID POLICE MAN IS SO STUPID THAT HE CAN'T EVEN SEE HOW HE HAS IMPLICATED HIMSELF.

THE 3 MEN THAT WAS ARRESTED , WERE THEY ALL DRIVING THE CAR AT THE SAME TIME?

EVEN IF HIS STORY WAS TRUE, IS IT NOT ONLY THE DRIVER OF THE VEHICLE THAT WILL BE ARRESTED?

HE MUST BE SACKED.

Lmfaooooooo...werey go sack am...
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by altteemy: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
So I've only read the three friends side of the story, telling the world is own side would have helped in lightening the cloud around his personality.
But the Nigeria police and their power-drunk attitude.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

Their own story actually condemns them.
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by prinsam30: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
I no even understand y people just dey bash this ppro front back left and right, those guys committed an offence and they were arrested, how can u park ur car in the middle of the road to block other users e no make sense na
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by altteemy: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
GhostWisperer:
oga officer, what are the other two occupants in the car sued for since they are not the drivers?

We wound our windows up and remained in the car looking at each other.

Their own words. They were all in it together.
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by prinsam30: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Midastorch:

If Dem born you well, go to force headquarters in Abuja and call him an idiot....keypad warrior...lmfaooooo

that's the problem of these people, they will just on social media be spewing trash, people commit offence, they were arrested, it has now become a crime, we no say some police dey bad, buh if we see the good ones make we appreciate them too na

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Lacash: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7238573/police-pro-muyiwa-adejobi-locks
Na because say dem never break ur head, Na Ibadan pipu u fit try that shit with and go scot free. Nor go try ham with para para Boiz ooo, else ur body go hear ham. Ndi Ala embarassed
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Midastorch(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
prinsam30:

that's the problem of these people, they will just on social media be spewing trash, people commit offence, they were arrested, it has now become a crime, we no say some police dey bad, buh if we see the good ones make we appreciate them too na

God bless you my brother, they have mouth and power only via keypads..
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by BwoyFlamez(m): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2022
I earn money from @Tesla_Now you too can���

https://www.teslanownga.com/pages/register/index?invite_code=3626773
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Roozzaay(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2022
alphaNomega:
If you were an armed personnel, by now you would be in prison like that navy officer who shot and killed an Okada man in traffic because of a minor disagreement.
Never, but i would make sure traffic offenders doesn't go scot-free, they must face the wrath of the law
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by loswhite(m): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2022
FirstSon01:
As the general elections draw nearer, the citizens look forward to choosing an amiable leader to take the reins of the nation and provide succor to the populace amid the lingering economic, security, religious and ethnic crisis in Nigeria.
A leader that can save Nigeria has emerged. His name is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the best candidate in the three main parties.

Why you need to vote for Atiku/PDP.

We in the PDP have seen all it takes to move Nigeria forward and our candidate reflects it.

1) Atiku is not tribalistic or religiously inclined.
The other two candidates are very tribalistic and religiously inclined. PO drove northerners from Anambra, they've not forgotten. Tinubu feels christians are inconsequential but Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a unifier, he married an Igbo Christian wife and has many youths, and a diverse community of people around him.

2) Atiku promulgated the new electronic electoral laws which produced a free and fair system.

3) Atiku us a seasoned businessman who's personal business has done way better than the other candidates. And he did it without using public funds. He hasn't being in power for about 20 years now, he has no political godson that's remitting to him, but he's still rich. He didn't owe workers salaries and save government money in his personal bank. He's not using public funds to bankroll his family.

4) Atiku is smart. He's resource oriented, that's why he doesn't make appointments based on political capabilities but on mental capabilities. That's why he chose Peter Obi in 2019 and Okowa now ahead of Nyesom Wike who is my political leader.

5) Atiku has the best chance to wrestle power from the APC and it's terrible ideologies.

Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for president 2023!
There is no difference between APC and PDP. PDP never thought of proper Electoral laws until they lost power. How did Atiku promulgated Electoral laws from Dubai?
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by FirstSon01: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2022
loswhite:
There is no difference between APC and PDP. PDP never thought of proper Electoral laws until they lost power. How did Atiku promulgated Electoral laws from Dubai?

They were rigged and the laws were suggested, now Buhari just lifted it from him.

So rest.
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Belteshazzar1: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2022
He said "we will not chicken out" pls whosoever that understood what that means should ........
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Officer4: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
So I've only read the three friends side of the story, telling the world is own side would have helped in lightening the cloud around his personality.
But the Nigeria police and their power-drunk attitude.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
the matter is in court. it cannot be discussed on the social media
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by oluwapoju(m): 1:51am On Jul 21, 2022
More details

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by abbey621(m): 3:18am On Jul 21, 2022
prinsam30:
I no even understand y people just dey bash this ppro front back left and right, those guys committed an offence and they were arrested, how can u park ur car in the middle of the road to block other users e no make sense na

Na 3 people dey drive the car? Why arrest all 3? See say the PPRO and yourself need to be flogged? grin grin grin grin
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Acidosis(m): 3:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Welldone Mr PPRO. You acted rightly.
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by sidnazious(m): 4:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Some people do not know that it is an offence to willfully obstruct traffic in several countries including Nigeria. This the poor guys might have realized in front of the Magistrate. Please read traffic offences law in Nigeria.

Now facing the key points;

Abuse of power: None seen. The guys were arrested and immediately charged to court. No prolonged stay in the cell which could have been an abuse of power. The police did its job.

Corruption: None seen. The PPRO did not listen to their pleas and probably offer of money to let them go after realising they goofed up. This is the normal Nigerian mentality not wanting to face the music after beating the drums of war. Prevention is better than cure my brother.

Lawlessness: The guys threw caution to the wind by turning of their vehicle thereby willfully, knowingly and purposefully making a bad traffic situation worse to their own selfish benefit. They were not in a hurry and decided everyone should do the same.
Can they try this in Ghana? Not to talk of South Africa, US, UK or Canada?

Ignorance: The guys were obviously ignorant of the law and the consequences of their actions. All three are guilty as the other two friends supported the driver in the wrong action. This makes them an accomplice for the crime.

Bad eggs in the Police: The Nigerian police have been known to err in a lot of situations and shown abuse of power. This is deeply regrettable and has caused the public to lose faith and trust in them. However this case is not one of such.

I know some of us feel pity for the guys and share a close bond as you can place yourself in their situation and may even have done a similar action or even worse. Now imagine you were behind those guys and have a medical emergency or critical appointment to meet, will you appreciate the ego stand by those guys? Be truthful to yourself.

I sympathize with them as they have had an encounter with the law and this will be in their police records for an avoidable and foolish crime. We pray the magistrate gives a fair judgement. Note that I have no bias towards the police, just saying it as it is from my viewpoint.

Now you know traffic offence is a crime. Hate it or love it, its a free world.

My 2 cent.

1 Like

Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Okobola146: 4:44am On Jul 21, 2022
What is he feeling like?the messiah? Remove you uniform make una fight. Bloody bully!
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Reference(m): 4:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Had to search for the original incident post to understand what transpired and I must say both parties erred in this regards.

As an officer of the law the PRO is expected to assume the moral high ground and act appropriately.

In traffic logjam people, ordinary citizens are expected to act rationally in giving way in a just and equitable manner to ease the congestion and if it was the turn of those men to pass the PRO should have given way (that part of the report was not clear).

Any privileges the PRO would have enjoyed in that logjam will have been at the bequest of him identifying himself as a police officer possibly on a mission (that part also was not clear).

So with a couple of unknowns it remains unclear why the situation degenerated to that degree but certainly it does not give those boys any impetus to turn a bad situation worse and for the PRO, if he had the tools to call for the arrest, why couldn't he summon his people to control traffic till the logjam was resolved. For this scenario is exactly what the tax payer funds the police for.

Poor judgement all around
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by ZeroChil: 4:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

Never complain about lawlessness again and Never call Nigeria a jungle because it is obvious from your comment you're one of the animals that created that wild and lawless Jungle.
You know I wasn't the one who enlisted you into the useless Police? You are far worthless than an animal. Kindly vent your frustrations on your paternity. Someone was asked to use a condom, rolling a blunt, he bluntly refused. You are the product of that refusal. An airhead.

Note: I'm done with you and will pay no further heed to your worthlessness. I am unfollowing this topic however you are free to mention me in another and I'll be willing to serve you another cold dessert.
Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by ppogba: 4:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Anybody that knows the tiny road these three idiots caused traffic for fifteen minutes and even threatened to leave their car and go will surely condemn their insensitivity and ask that they should be flogged at the market square.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.