Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC (3284 Views)

Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview / 'That's Not Democracy" - Sanusi Sule, Others Knock Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by COFFINSELLER: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
At the official presentation of former Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, as the running mate of the presidential flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Wednesday, journalists watched in amusement as persons dressed as pastors and bishops showed up at the venue.

Their presence seemed to cause a stir as onlookers and guests stared hard at them as they walked into the reception of the Musa Yar’Adua Centre, dressed in their cassocks and habits, amid heavy security at the venue.

Nigerians have reacted to this as knocks have greeted the APC and its flagbearer, Tinubu, on social media.

Popular #EndSARS activist, Rinu Oduala, joined others in reaction on Twitter via her handle, @SavvyRinu, saying, “The APC is fielding a Muslim-Muslim ticket but went to rent fake bishops. What sort of ridicule is this? What message do they think this will send?”

Another tweep, @ejykmykel1, said, “Dear @OfficialAPCNg, We have only four female bishops in Nigeria: Bishop Oluremi, Ayotunde Obembe, Bishop Bola Odeleke, Bishop Peace Okonkwo, Archbishop Margaret Idahosa.

The tweep went further to ask the APC to publish the name of the female bishop seen in one of the pictures. “Can you help to publish the name of the female bishop at your occasion today? Nigerians are curious,” the tweep posted.

@TheoAbuAgada tweeted, “APC rented bishops at the unveiling of their vice-presidential candidate, Mallam Kashim Shettima. They are so desperate for validation.”

Popular social activist, Aisha Yesufu, also joined the trend, via @AishaYesufu, she posted, “Why do you think fake bishops need to be used at the unveiling of Shettima? That is waste of time. There are many that will be honoured to be invited. Most religious rulers need bad governance to sell cheap miracles whether pastors or Mallams. Know this and have peace.”

Popular Nigerian music artiste, Peter Okoye, tweeted in a funny way via @PeterPsquare, saying, “Fake bishops and even fake Peter Okoye! Naija!”

“I thought it was only fake Peter Okoye that is trending… They even created fake bishops today! God why?” He reacted in another tweet.

Another tweep, @Real_AmakaIke, posted, “Bishop spotted in the APC show of shame with Muslim prayer’s mat No be juju be that?”

@simeonegbeobasi, said, “Unknown bishops: If the Christian votes are not important to Tinubu and the APC, why this shameful make-believe desperation to win us over. Honestly, these are symptoms of a man that can kill a race for power.”

https://punchng.com/fake-bishops-p-squares-peter-activists-others-knock-apc/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
It is an indelible SHAME caused by desperation.

17 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by SadiqBabaSani: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Abfinest007(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
APC can't never do a clean job .same reason they will fail

U don't need a prophet to tell u that APC will fail come 2023

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by NobleSeed(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
I still dey asked this question.
WHO DEY ADVICE THIS TINUBU OF A THING? you shit for ground we never pack am finish you still dey add more join the one way dey ground cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Truthisunique2: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
The charade that happened today no be here

I thought i was the only one that saw that werey fake bishop with Muslim prayer mat

Tinubu master craft abi strategist when no wise

10 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Racoon(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
"....The APC is known for violation of rule of law, & any organisation with disdain for rule of law, cannot stand the test of time.

The APC has a very scant regard and respect for the public and for public opinion. It also has a disdain for the law. That makes it a danger to democracy and constitutional rule".

https://www.independent.ng/apc-danger-to-nigerias-democracy-oyinlola/

4 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Abfinest007(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
It my turn but you still hire fake boost ur falling career

5 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Googledotcom: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
A party that rent crowd to do counter protest, is it Bishop they cannot rent ?

APC is anti human and anti Nigeria

Vote them out in all states and national level.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by kettykin: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
This looks like a film of Fake bishops anointing the antichrist . God help real Christians, end time is really near.

How on earth would a non clergy dorn the apparel of a bishop to annoint a fake politician, demagogue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Momcherry(f): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
All those robes they are putting on, I can assure you, were brought out from the same ghana-must-go bag...and worn in a hurry to meet up with the function grin
Chai!

11 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by DonMaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
NobleSeed:
WHO DEY ADVICE THIS TINUBU OF A THING? you shit for ground we never pack am finish you still dey add more join the one way dey ground cheesy cheesy

Tinubu kept quiet from his defeat in Osun state. We thought he was busy with something useful, little did we know he was busy recruiting Bishops for this show of shame

11 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by NobleSeed(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
another is eventually coming soon grin
DonMaxxy:

Tinubu kept quiet from his defeat in Osun state. We thought he was busy with something useful, little did we know he was busy recruiting Bishops for this show of shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu is finished grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by GudHardDick: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
See how they all look like notorious vagabond agberos. Tinubu is extremely senseless I swear! Who the old ancestor wan deceive?

Everything about Tinubu is fake! The criminal always look for ways to bribe his way through like the harden criminal he is.

Get your PVC and let's kick these old ancestors out of there come 2023! Tell your friends let your friends tell their friends about peter Obi, vote labour party vote for peter Obi come 2023!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by femicyrus(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
I wanted tinubu to win the apc primary election because he is a Yoruba whom I wish to vote for instead of osinbajo who watched buhari destroy Nigeria while doing boy boy for him.
But, now that tinubu chose a Muslim like him as VP, I decided to stay away from the presidential election next year instead.
Having seen the gross insults, intimidation and attack from ipob people against tinubu unprovoked, I have to reconsider my position by a decision to vote in solidarity for tinubu irrespective of religion.

1 Like

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Gandollar(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Momcherry:
All those robes they are putting on, I can assure you, were brought out from the same ghana-must-go bag...and worn in a hurry to meet up with the function grin
Chai!
Hahaha grin

Theriously!

3 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Truthisunique2: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
femicyrus:
I wanted tinubu to win the apc primary election because he is a Yoruba whom I wish to vote for instead of osinbajo who watched buhari destroy Nigeria while doing boy boy for him.
But, now that tinubu chose a Muslim like him as VP, I decided to stay away from the presidential election next year instead.
Having seen the gross insults, intimidation and attack from ipob people against tinubu unprovoked, I have to reconsider my position by a decision to vote in solidarity for tinubu irrespective of religion.
shut up Abdul

Na Abokis dey curse and mock tinubu pass now

Tinubu is a national joke not limited to south east

10 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Gandollar(f): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
femicyrus:
That makes you fickle minded.

I hope your wife is the one running the show because you are a Simp.

8 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Dubaku543: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
femicyrus:
Good luck then. The pit you dig with your votes, you will be the first to fall inside it!

6 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
femicyrus:
What is this one feeling like? Your decision on who to vote is based on other people's behavior and not on how much you believe in the candidate to make this country better, and in your mind you think you are doing ipob?? Is there even any Tinubu supporter that is even remotely intelligent?

7 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Truthisunique2: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
What is this one feeling like? Your decision on who to vote is based on other people's behavior and not on how much you believe in the candidate to make this country better, and in your mind you think you are doing ipob?? Is there even any Tinubu supporter that is even remotely intelligent?
That's lathief playing Taqiya and you are falling for it

4 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Goddey18(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu is an embodiment of disgrace. This is desperation taken too far.
Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by bjtinz: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
NobleSeed:

Honestly I think the person is a mole secretly working against him.
Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Toks2008(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
I understand that people have the right to support whomever they like but please I want to ask all Tinubu supporters this innocent question...

UNA NO GET SHAME?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by perez100: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Everything about APC is fake - from top to bottom. Aside joke, Nigerians should be careful and avoid voting these charlatans in 2023. Just imagine the kind of characters that want to rule Nigeria and make decisions that will affect over 240 million people and their unborn children. I repeat Nigerians must avoid these fake APC aspirants.
Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:26am On Jul 21, 2022
femicyrus:
For will puniah you join Tinubu for desecreating the Christians eccliasiatical order.

Spirit of destruction is upon This uselesx Tnubu.

May God punish him for this act of desecrating the reverd office of Christian Bishops.

Very disgusting conduct.

I believe no Muslim faithful will support this mad man.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by inforesource: 12:36am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu has used his hands to pull himself down because of desperation. Very big lessons to be learned.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by techWriter3: 4:10am On Jul 21, 2022
It is an indelible SHAME triggered by desperation
Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by sinistermind(m): 4:42am On Jul 21, 2022
When I see his supporters on SM try to justify this debacle, I bow my head in shame.
Re: Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC by Foodqueen(f): 5:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Am so ashamed for apc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Shows What Became Of The New Naira Note After It Was Washed / Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos / Abuja 25% Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.