Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China (371 Views)

Shell To Sell Nigeria Onshore Oil Business For $1.3 Billion / Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari / 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Chinkoalhaji34: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Obi China is a thief and some while ago he was seeking crowdfunding from people to continue his lying machine.

He stole Anamnra state dry and looted their money in tax havens. He is a thief and if Nigeria government is serious, he should be in kirikiri

He is a pathological liar.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Urchins working overtime like headless chickens.

Ur master na old greedy dirty thief

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Africana1123(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Obi China is a thief and some while ago he was seeking crowdfunding from people to continue his lying machine.

He stole Anamnra state dry and looted their money in tax havens. He is a thief and if Nigeria government is serious, he should be in kirikiri

incoming president of federal republic of Biafra land

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Oilwell(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
APC is Evil
With the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever.

In 2014, the naira dollar exchange rate was around $1 = ₦157

I.e. if you earned ₦300,000 a month, it was equivalent to $2,000.

Today, the exchange rate is $1 = ₦630. So if you earn ₦300,000 today, it is equivalent to $476.
This represents a value destruction of 76.2% (in dollar terms, a rough estimate) - in just eight years!!

I am not going to beg anybody to vote wisely in 2023. If you like, vote for APC, the same party committing untold economic crimes.

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Dubaku543: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
LmaO !!
This dummy still dey learn propaganda!!

Dry jokes!
Are you sure he is up to 13 years!!

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Coolbreeze1988(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
You well so @Op?
Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by limeta(f): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Selling the space Nigeria empty or with the people?
With 60% of the people like you , fat chance ,forget it china don't want try Somalia or Afghanistan.
Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by GodsOwnMan: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
peter giringory obi is a mass murderer and a major financial criminal.

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by ojun50(m): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
He will start with yr house hold
Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Msu God purnish whoever that opened this thread.
Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by SolarCorona: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2022
@OP : Upside down thinking. Foolish talk.

Online Volunteers for Peter Obi are seriously needed o. OBIdients and YUSfuls please sign up at https://obedienttv.com/join

Lets show these mofos who rules the internet

#ObiDatti2023

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Africana1123(m): 12:58am On Jul 21, 2022
You mean this thing ??

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Is it not better than selling our country to terrorists? Think twice

1 Like

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by specialmati(m): 1:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

grin grin grin grin grin buhari and Tinubu with APC crooks is owning China. So he is in order to sell nigeria to China. But if that's the case Lagos landlord will buy it back

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by SmartPolician: 1:29am On Jul 21, 2022
If Peter Obi sells Nigeria to China, he did that late because Buhari and Rotimi Amaechi have already mortgaged the future of this country to that Asian superpower.
Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

We know your type..You drink fermented cassava and agbado juice then start posting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Kul3ger(m): 2:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

You sure say you no go happy if you see person whey go give you, on loan, to China so?

‘Bishop’, remember say by next week, that 40k wey Shettima share give you and your fellow Bishops go don finish o.

E no better say them just kuku sell you give Rwanda, as ‘boi boi, than this disgrace you de bring upon yourself and family; for inside country wey you call your own.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Bishop Lay Curse On Tinubu, Shettima Over Hired Fake Bishops (video) / Hon Dr Zakari Usman, Sworn-in As The Commissioner For Health Kogi State. / Doyin Okupe: Apc & Pdp Are Expiring Commodities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.