Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

P Square Invasion Album Review. Download The Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square Invasion Album Review. Download The Album (12092 Views)

This Ghanian Twin Insist They Are Better Than P- Square (photo). / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Hot New Pics Of Peter From P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P Square Invasion Album Review. Download The Album by cindel07: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2011
http://www.playmesomething.com/music/item/1570-album-review-invasion-p-square-download-the-album

The wait is over as the coolest twins in Naija drops their album INVASION. P-Square yet again did not disappoint the fans. A very nice album.

The 14 track album kicked off with BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE, something similar to No One Be Like You. Tight chorus, love the eyeh eyeh part in the hook. Cool track for the wedding parties.

The second track set the tempo higher with CHOP MY MONEY ft. MayD. Seems to me like the first techno based jam from P Square. The song was produced by Flip-Tyce, love the way he africanized the techno beat with local drum line.

ASAMKPOKOTO is the third track, at first hearing I felt it was another Samklef thing. Thats suppose to be a sexy name for a lady sha, just in case you missed the idea of the kpakoness in the name.

Next on line drives the album to the dance floor with DO AS I DO ft. Tiwa Savage and MayD. I suspect this as a pick for a Video Shot. Yet another club banger.

The fifth track needs less review, its been every where. FOREVER gave the guys some new toasting lines for babes as P Square presented another danceable love track.

Whats a P Square album without a reggae track on it? A story always sounds good on dem reggae vibes, they did that with the album's sixth track ME AND MY BROTHER. Jah bless dem Rude Bois.

JEJE raised back the tempo with their "always guest appearing artist" Waje. Techno beats seems the in thing for now, two of it in an album no be bad thing. lol

In everything, give thanks to God, that played out on the 8th track BUNIEYA ENU. They gave us something to dance about while thanking God.

Track nine, OLE BURUKU. A song about heartbreak. Slow jam, nice chorus, nice beat. A little pops on the vocals (but thats only for producers like me to notice).

It has always been a trade mark for P Square to supply stage dancers with Break DanceHall songs, they offered that on 10th track PLAYER. Get your dancing shoes, its dancing time.

P Square features Naeto C on the 11th track SHE'S HOT. The slow tempo song left the Msc rapper flowing good all through the verse.

FIRE track 12 didnt sound like the regular P Square. It had some different fugi swag on the delivery. I stand to be corrected on this one. It has the beat to make a dance floor go crazy.

The third techno song of the album came on the 13th track with ANYTHING. Naija people fear not, P Square has just extended the dancehall songs for the Djs.

Them Rude Girls killed it on the final track SHAKE IT DOWN LOW. Muna and Eva took and accurate rap fist swing on the song, and menh, they murdered the "Street Dance Beat" like ill.

GRAB YOU COPY IN THE STORES NOW.

Click To Download The Album

http://www.playmesomething.com/music/item/1570-album-review-invasion-p-square-download-the-album
Re: P Square Invasion Album Review. Download The Album by Nnaemesco(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2012
cindel07: http://www.playmesomething.com/music/item/1570-album-review-invasion-p-square-download-the-album

The wait is over as the coolest twins in Naija drops their album INVASION. P-Square yet again did not disappoint the fans. A very nice album.

The 14 track album kicked off with BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE, something similar to No One Be Like You. Tight chorus, love the eyeh eyeh part in the hook. Cool track for the wedding parties.

The second track set the tempo higher with CHOP MY MONEY ft. MayD. Seems to me like the first techno based jam from P Square. The song was produced by Flip-Tyce, love the way he africanized the techno beat with local drum line.

ASAMKPOKOTO is the third track, at first hearing I felt it was another Samklef thing. Thats suppose to be a sexy name for a lady sha, just in case you missed the idea of the kpakoness in the name.

Next on line drives the album to the dance floor with DO AS I DO ft. Tiwa Savage and MayD. I suspect this as a pick for a Video Shot. Yet another club banger.

The fifth track needs less review, its been every where. FOREVER gave the guys some new toasting lines for babes as P Square presented another danceable love track.

Whats a P Square album without a reggae track on it? A story always sounds good on dem reggae vibes, they did that with the album's sixth track ME AND MY BROTHER. Jah bless dem Rude Bois.

JEJE raised back the tempo with their "always guest appearing artist" Waje. Techno beats seems the in thing for now, two of it in an album no be bad thing. lol

In everything, give thanks to God, that played out on the 8th track BUNIEYA ENU. They gave us something to dance about while thanking God.

Track nine, OLE BURUKU. A song about heartbreak. Slow jam, nice chorus, nice beat. A little pops on the vocals (but thats only for producers like me to notice).

It has always been a trade mark for P Square to supply stage dancers with Break DanceHall songs, they offered that on 10th track PLAYER. Get your dancing shoes, its dancing time.

P Square features Naeto C on the 11th track SHE'S HOT. The slow tempo song left the Msc rapper flowing good all through the verse.

FIRE track 12 didnt sound like the regular P Square. It had some different fugi swag on the delivery. I stand to be corrected on this one. It has the beat to make a dance floor go crazy.

The third techno song of the album came on the 13th track with ANYTHING. Naija people fear not, P Square has just extended the dancehall songs for the Djs.

Them Rude Girls killed it on the final track SHAKE IT DOWN LOW. Muna and Eva took and accurate rap fist swing on the song, and menh, they murdered the "Street Dance Beat" like ill.

GRAB YOU COPY IN THE STORES NOW.

Click To Download The Album

[color=#990000][/color] Nice One there. . .Are U using 2go?

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Senator Buys Jeep And House For Top Nollywood Actress / Akon Married To 3 Women? / Nollywood Sex Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.