Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu (27036 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
In other words,
My choice is superior to the unity of Nigeria.

We've heard you

I don't know that a Politician, who joins politics solely to win Election, will have the very opportunity to Unite the country...if Unity is what you are looking for, IF HE LOSES

You win elections first..before making policies that will unify the country...anyone that loses election , no matter how beautiful his or her ideas are...no way he/She will be able to execute them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by edungene7: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
A madman is right in is own sense until he is chained
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Whazar(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

ibo boy how far? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ode ni gbogbo yin. Eyin alatenuje ofo yii

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
diadem10:

Yet you flock in droves to Tinubu's Lagos. Why haven't you been islamised? Yeye dey smell.

Oga , Lagos is a no man's land,.but lucky to be found in the West....and was the former Capital of Nigeria , hence the reason why people still regard the state....

TINUBU is from OSUN state and not Lagos State...

How many people are migrating to OSUN state where TINUBU is from??

The same TINUBU was not the first Governor of Lagos State neither was he the second......and he was not the best performed Governor of Lagos State..

A state formed on 27 MAY 1967 , with an IGBO GOVERNOR , NDUBUISI KANU from 1977- JULY 1978 also helped to transform Lagos State to a City ....inline with other Governors before TINUBU became Governor of Lagos State....

We have people like; Mohammed Buba Marwa, Olagunsonye Oyinlola , Fashola, Ambode, who brought change to Lagos State than TINUBU ...

Go and do your research well pls......the glory of LAGOS State lies on the hands of many people than just TINUBU who brianwashed you to believe in Nonsenses.....

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
ChiefAfonja:
Peter Obi could only manage D pass in philosophy. Peter Obi is an osu pig with empty skull. Nothing there at all.

Interesting. May the labors of peter giringori obi be in vain. In Jesus name. Amen.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Akinlyon: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Agbado and cassava republic
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lorry load of TRASH FOR LAWMA undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
In spite of the backlash generated by the Muslim-Muslim pairing of the APC, one of the clerics who described himself as a Bishop but failed to give the name of his church, said they were at the event to drum massive support for the Tinubu-Shettima ticket.

Bishop wey no get church, that one sef na Bishop

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
gurunlocker:
WTF is Tinubu's Lagos? Lagos has always been resourceful even before they gave birth to Tinubu.

Blame your ancestors for not been adventurious and organized like the Great Yoruba race. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by ZeroChil: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Proverbs 26
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nijablast:

Tell them my incoming president of Nigeria. They know it's over for them that's why they keep wailing.
I'm a Christian and you have my vote.
Jesus did not belong to any political party.

They will wail until they die in Jesus Name. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Nijablast: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

They will wail until they die in Jesus Name. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by PointZerom: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Moferere:

Stop wailing, if you are not pleased with his choice, go and vote against him

Nansense undecided

2015... Buhari will handle security
Osibanjo will handle economy angry

2023.... Tinubu will rescue Nigeria from Buhari and Osibanjo cheesy

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by RxCatalyst: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
omolola100:
You believe in terrorist
Oloriburuku drug dealer
You will see how your end will be, you may not even live to see the 2023..
God is watching you and all your plans will never work out.
Nigeria is not a Muslim country.
Na ur family be oloriburuku,
Na u no go live to see the 2023...foolish person

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Hussein035: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Anwons:
Walking Abiola's part does not make you to be Abiola.
Undermining the views/believes of the majority of people you intend to govern is nothing but arrogant.
Let's see how it goes!

People are not seeing what TINUBU is seeing. Did you think JAGABAN is not aware that shettima is related to Boko Haram and banditry? He knows but I know he wants to use their leader against them.

TINUBU is smarter than all these students in politics
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Basicend:
peter ginringory obi will never be Nigeria's president. He is a dullard who graduated in philosophy with 3rd class degree. He is a thief he stole Anambra's heritage and handed it over to his daughter.

You are very corrected. peter giringory obi is a fraud and a murderer

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
IMPACT05:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve heard you, but I believe in Shettima, Tinubu tells critics

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-ive-heard-you-but-i-believe-in-shettima-tinubu-tells-critics/

You believe in Shettima because a loser will always believe in loser. Someone should tell this old man to go and spend quality time with his grand children.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
"team around and supporting me, have always been guided by the principles of competence, innovation, compassion, integrity, fairness, and adherence to excellence.

“In politics, these principles are sacrosanct. Without them there can be neither victory nor good governance. I seek both. I applied them as Governor of Lagos. I apply them again now".

If we are to go by this your above statement, then, you're a big liar. At least those that have grown up when you were governor know that, you are always looking for who will not question your authority because you believed that anything that will dent your political capital should be taken away from the road. We all know the number of deputy you used in your 8 years reign. Even those that served under you or become governor through you, you always have problem with them because you don't what them to attain the status of godfather like you and you use all your macenery to blackmail them. You did it to Fashola, you did it to Aregbesola, you did it to Amosun, you did it to Ambode, you did it to Obanikoro, you did it to Agbaje, you did it to all your deputies, you did it to Afenifere, you did it to Bola Ige, you did it to Akeredolu, you did it to Muiz Banire and many more.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
robosky02:
OK we have heard you tooSo you will soon hear from us at the election dayWith our PVC

5% get pvc? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Since it's competency, I hope when it's Christian-Christian, traditionalist-traditionalist or let freethinkers-freethinkers tickets emerge there will no bickering and everybody will just go about their business as it's right now and there will be no need typing out epistles against it.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Toe his path and get his treatment simple
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Ola5TP: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Adan [bat] is a b@stard. Yoruba proverb says °°omo'ale lo'mahun fowo osi juwe ile baba e [it's a bastard that use left hand to describe his/her father's house] he disclaimed his home town because of his evil political agenda, only for him to proclaim lagos as his hometown. Beast and hypocrite
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by richie240: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
you and the yoruba-speaking ipobian u quoted shd continue deceiving unasef
cool
Salvador1:
your brothers will counter you.
It's only wicked souls from sw will support this time bomb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Whazar:

Omo ale ni baba mi

Oloriburuku alatenuje ofo ni mi

Emi ati peteru obi masofo ni

Amin ni oruko Jesu.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Basher8583: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Whazar:
Was that why you hired fake bishops

You are a bastardd omoluabi sir

Omo ale ni yin sir

E doju ti wa gan ni leni
(You really disgraced the Yoruba race today sir)

Haba mana.
Why your d1ck dey strong for mata wey no consign you na.

You don't like BAT then vote for your candidate.

What's with the insults.

Did BAT fvck ya mama?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
kingyakos:
I will live to respect Abiola and i believe every other Nigerians do but i want to say that with the present persecution of Christians in this administration that Abiola would've gotten same result Tinubu is getting if he Abiola came up with a Muslim Muslim ticket in this era.

Keep fooling yourself. Ibos that not only voted against Abiola but some of them where complicited with the military to deny him is mandate. To this day, some Ibos still celebrate Abiola's murder. Comot for here with your crocodile tears.

We will meet you at the polls. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Jking20(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Born2Breed:
Any Christain who votes or campaign for this evil alliance is cursed forever.

The alliance of a druglord cum king of agbero terroristin the south andthe king of boko haram cum bandits in the north.

This axis of evil must be eliminated from the Nigeria political sphere.

Please what's your definition of Christan??
Cuz as far as am concerned, your doctrine doesn't corresponds with mine.

Secondly, your dominion or pastor might see me as an unbeliver just because I don't worship with his congregation.

Thirdly, what evil as refered above are you talking about?? Is it the evil PDP and his cohorts have planted to tarnish someone's image? Then you're the second demon.

Lastly, God is not man and he has already ordained Tinubu our president. Neither you nor the agents from the pit of hell with whatever allegations and conspiracies can stop that from happening.

I rest my case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
7arrows:
All for his selfish so called AMBITION. Remember MKO. Maybe this will be the part 2, or reloaded.

Anothe Ibo celebrating Abiola's stolen mandate and murder. Typical. Yorubas know that Ibos not only voted against Abiola but some of them where complicited with the military to deny him is mandate. To this day, some Ibos still celebrate Abiola's murder.

No military to help Ibos this time around to deny Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's mandate.

We will meet you at the polls. In sha Allah.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Whazar:
Ode ni mi. Alatenuje olofo ni mi

O ti ye mi omoibo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by AsawanaDgreat: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Say no to APC in 2023
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prozico22:
any body supporting peter obi/ipig/ipob/kanu still your friend baba leave am that person can kill you

I agree with your my brother. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe / APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In / Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.