Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,624 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe (27029 Views)

Balarabe Abbas Lawal Collapses During Ministerial Screening / Video: Fashola Avoids Senator Abbo's Question During Ministerial Screening / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by GuruboiNaija: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2023
The newly confirmed minister, Abbas Balarabe, says he slumped during his screening at the senate due to exhaustion.

Speaking with newsmen, the minister-designate said he got the news of his nomination on Tuesday and had stayed up all night preparing for his ‘big day’.

According Balarabe: “It is basically exhaustion. I got the news of my nomination yesterday and I had to come from Kaduna.

“There were so many things to do which I attended to throughout the night.

“What happened today is as a result of pure exhaustion.

“I want to thank the Senate for their understanding particularly the senators from my State (Kaduna) who have all gathered around me since yesterday and the medical team who took care of me.

“I am alright now, nothing is wrong with me. What I experienced was pure exhaustion which can happen to anybody.”

https://.ng/2023/10/05/why-i-slumped-during-ministerial-screening-balarabe/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Alchemy528: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Chaii,,

🤣

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

13 Likes

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Righthussle: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2023
You slumped because you are not healthy oga. No serious country will confirm a sick person like you for any position into their civil Service not to mention minister.

Enjoy yourself oga, you're in Nigeria where anything is possible. You have been confirmed already.

Imagine say you go job interview for Shell, Agip or Chevron go slump . You go explain tire.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by kokoA(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2023
Baba, I won't lie it's your age o. The body needs rest at some point in life.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2023
Take care of yourself first,
Health is wealth

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by seunmsg(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2023
Good to know that he’s alive and better. He should pay more attention to his health as well. I wish him all the best as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Maxymilliano(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2023
"What happened today is as a result of pure exhaustion"

And it was water and sugar prescribed by Akpabio that resuscitated you abi ?

Be deceiving yourself

15 Likes

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Mindlog: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2023
That was a warning strike by the body, he should go take care of his health.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Authoreety: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Oga go and rest and give chance for more capable hands...

Ds Nigeria eh... Our politicians are just something else... How can they accept someone who is clearly not strong enough to handle an office that majority if not all people depend on... What's happening sef ...

Dis is s pure red flag na..

13 Likes

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Ofunaofu: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Ok sir

Please take a good rest

You need it
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by yarimo(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2023
Mr balarabe no need for explanations you are also a human being like others

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Racoon(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2023
You are explaining your own downfall? Work never start and you are already fainting when you never enter office. Guess a thorough medical screening too was done? Nigeria land of the most absurd.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by MadamExcellency: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2023
We know it's exhaustion but add am old age for it to make complete sense.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by christejames(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Go and take care of your grandchildren old man undecided
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Beremx(f): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Dr. Godswill Akpabio said they should stop the video from recording you because they wanted to give you water and sugar. What happened to glucose?

10 Likes

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by samogo1: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Nigeria is too sensitive now for anyone with variable health condition to hold position. If you mean well for Nigeria, you will lay low.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2023
undecided

You slumped so that Akpabio can stop the camera men...
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by ImoleNaija: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by omoadeleye(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2023
He was literally shocked with the mantle about to be placed on him
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2023
Exhaustion and old age,take good care of your health ooo

Check my signature for potent HERBS that's good for your health and wellness

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by jubrilELsudan: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2023
EXHAUSTION FROM TOO MUCH KUKUNASE

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Mosba: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2023
That means you are capable right? Glory be to God
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by NaijaSumigan: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2023
You should be ashamed of yourself Sir but moreso the house of Senate who deemed you fit as a Minister are to be more ashamed, but Nigerian politicians are so dumb to be shameful.

It's clearer that the house of Senate is your goldmine which your ill health can't deny you access even when you slumped publicly to the disgrace of the honorable position you seek.

You politicians keep disgracing us cos of your gluttony, yet many of you ain't satisfied and has nothing meaningful upstairs to contribute.

It's still our money that you will be using to travel up and down for your treatment. Old men that ought to sit back and watch are running up and down calling themselves minister and president.

Foolishness knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by ukaface(f): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2023
Nigerian politicians always wanting more money till they die.
Make this one no go sit down one place. Your heart is failing you, you Dey talk exhaustion. Yeye Dey smell

Stupid people, stupid country
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Akpacha(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2023
Peter Obi for don die na. He has been up and doing since. That's why we want Obi he is fit and ready.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Blacktruth: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2023
Story for the Gods
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by sofeo(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2023
Alright
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Luvinghubby: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2023
Old age. You need rest don't over stress yourself again

1 Like

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by AdamuKD: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2023
grin

Nonsense story

1 Like

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by obo389(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2023
Oga you no dey fit

1 Like

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by dahmie2013: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2023
This is not good. How can one be working late into the night at old age, when he should be resting.
Thank God you are fine Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In / Goodluck Jonathan's Son-In-Law, Prince Godswill Edward Decamps To APC / Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.