Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? (1121 Views)

Top 10 Best Waterfalls of India That you must visit These Summers / Who Can Help Me Pay For Sevis Fees It Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by CreativeWeb(m): 5:05am On Jul 21, 2022
I need someone in India that can help me to pay in some Rupees into someone's local Indian account.

I will pay in Naira into the person's Nigerian account.

₹4,000

1 Like

Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by StarLord21(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2022
CreativeWeb:
I need someone in India that can help me to pay in some Rupees into someone's local Indian account.

I will pay in Naira into the person's Nigerian account.

₹4,000

Why don't you just buy RMS and use Alipay or ask someone to pay for you using the said Alipay
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by CreativeWeb(m): 5:25am On Jul 21, 2022
StarLord21:

Why don't you just buy RMS and use Alipay or ask someone to pay for you using the said Alipay

I don't understand. I'm asking someone to pay for me already.
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2022
CreativeWeb:

Use bankwire. And is the person you want to pay a legal resident? I might help If the person is legal.
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by CreativeWeb(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

Use bankwire. And is the person you want to pay a legal resident? I might help If the person is legal.

He's an Indian.
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
CreativeWeb:

He's an Indian.

What are you Paying for, Be Specific and this is the only way i can get involve.
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by CreativeWeb(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

What are you Paying for, Be Specific and this is the only way i can get involve.

He's a pastor. I want to support his ministry and help pay school fees for some students in their bible college.
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
CreativeWeb:

He's a pastor. I want to support his ministry and help pay school fees for some students in their bible college.

Ok, add your whatsapp on your profile, I will message you,Forget about the charges Since you are supporting Church. But the money must Come through your names to my Nigerian account, No Third party.
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by CreativeWeb(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

Ok, add your whatsapp on your profile, I will message you,Forget about the charges Since you are supporting Church.

Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by CreativeWeb(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

Ok, add your whatsapp on your profile, I will message you,Forget about the charges Since you are supporting Church. But the money must Come through your names to my Nigerian account, No Third party.

Lol. To avoid credit card fraud? I understand.
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
CreativeWeb:

Done, You can Remove your details now.
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by StarLord21(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
CreativeWeb:

Aiite, has it been done, if not let me know, I got some RMB's left
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
StarLord21:

Not done, Help him.
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by CreativeWeb(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
StarLord21:

Does India use RMB Currency?
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by StarLord21(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
BritishNaija:

Not done, Help him.

Ok
Re: Please, Who's In India That Can Help Me Pay Someone Rupees? by StarLord21(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
CreativeWeb:

Does India use RMB Currency?

If you still need assistance, whatsapp 081-527-58-017

(1) (Reply)

Is 1.5m Enough For Undergraduates Studies In Germany? / Where To Hang Out In Naij? / Visa Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.