Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return (28855 Views)

After Jagaban Collected Certificate Of Return. / Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by Belteshazzar1: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2022
Expectations are high I pray for grace
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by Haopop: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2022
Nice one
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by Awoleesu(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Jackson jacked the file! grin

Meanwhile, abi na Oluwo of Iwo I see in that picture wey been wear shirt and trousers come tuck-in? grin

Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by WildChild00(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations to the highly rated governor, bless you........
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by Sollyoung(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Nothing like jubilation in Ekiti. Chaii, we don enter am here in Ekiti.
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by faceland: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Time to stop dancing and start working hard. If you fail, you would become a meme.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by fabianiyobosa(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2022
May we not read or hear how the Adeleke's looted Osun state since they are already rich, Amin!
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by MuslimIgbo: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2022
God1000:
I hope he won't disappoint the good people of osun state
He'll definitely disappoint, just like his dead brother did.

In fact, he'll be much worse as he'll ruin Osun money to clubbing and carrying oloshos.

HE IS CALLED A DANCING SENATOR OR TWERKING SENATOR FOR A REASON.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by Aahiltechng: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2022
mopol123:
congrat to th people of osun
koinswap.io review legit or scam

Welcome to [url]Aahiltechng..com[/url] we reviewed all lestest investment site and today we are going to review about koinswap.io so read all review about koinswap.io

There are so many online platform this days I should said in every single day new online investment platform will come out some of the are go to invest your money to and some are just totally a west of time and access

I believe after you have done reading this post you will find out about minesmart.me is legit or not

You can earn money in koinswap.io in two ways you earn money my performing task days on the platform and also my referral

In this post I am going to review koinswap.io with sup topics what is koinswap.io how does it work koinswap.io? How to register on koinswap.io how to login? Is koinswap.io a scam? And much more

This review was published base on the current review their may be changes letter

Don't forget to leave your comments in the comments section

Let get started

What is koinswap.io
koinswap.io is an Decentraland online trading platform which allows users to earn money from trading o' there platform

They said you can trade easily without interference of centralized financial systems.

Another way to earn from this platform is by referring for everyone you bring in to the platform through your link you earn some commissions

How to register on koinswap.io
Go to koinswap.io

Fill in your details

And click on the register button

How to login to koinswap.io
Go to koinswap.io

Fil' in your details

And click on the login button

Read more about koinswap.io review
Here
https://aahiltechng..com/2022/07/koinswapio-review-legit-or-scam.html
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by Gkemz: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations to the people governor. Power is gradually returning to the people.
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by abumustaqeem: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2022
This is christian christian ticket oo. But the hypocrisies on peoples mind will not let them talk about it. Shioor
First achievement from this man will be like,
1.In our first 100 days in office, We created ministry of Music, dancing department, etc
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2022
God bless imole ipinle
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by FiremanX: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Congrats to him,,,,I hope he doesn't end up like dat useless ikpeazu of Abia state,,,,very useless man
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by Dorakay93(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Oyetola lule finally grin
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by spencekat(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2022
XerXers:
Did we have such jubilation in Ekiti? No!
Not same ball games
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by spencekat(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2022
Sollyoung:
Nothing like jubilation in Ekiti. Chaii, we don enter am here in Ekiti.
His own case called for it.
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by foleskay(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2022
faceland:
Time to stop dancing and start working hard. If you fail, you would become a meme.
Mk he start working hard...when he's yet to be sworn in?? O reyin sir sad

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by CommonSense1967: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2022
In 6 months that jubilation go turn to reality of the failure of the shallow dancing fool they voted for.
Just wait.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by Pootle: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2022
so much to be don in that state...infact nigeria as a whole undecided
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by foleskay(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2022
abumustaqeem:
This is christian christian ticket oo. But the hypocrisies on peoples mind will not let them talk about it. Shioor
First achievement from this man will be like,
1.In our first 100 days in office, We created ministry of Music, dancing department, etc
How is the ticket, a chrustian christian one. Is nurudeen a Christian name?? I can see adeleke victory still dey do u like dream..don't worry,you'd be ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by foleskay(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
CommonSense1967:
In 6 months that jubilation go turn to reality of the failure of the shallow dancing fool they voted for.
Just wait.
I feel ur pain hence ur crying,you wailing wailer. cheesy cheesy
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by Pootle: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
princepee:
congratulations again imole!
Don't be like buhari, don't be like tinubu,
Work for osun people, you have eight years to transform osun for good.

bros na 4 year term na...we never change constitution na smiley
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by kingsmaila(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations. We pray he performs better and not to dance through out the 4 years.
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by Aryor11(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2022
XerXers:
Did we have such jubilation in Ekiti? No!
I’m from Ekiti state, and I’m literally ashamed to admit it. Bunch of hungry and clueless people jubilant over 5k that can’t survive them for a week.
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by AmazingELixir: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2022
grin

But this Osun sef na very big village ooo
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by juman(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin

The illiterate osun people.
They will soon lament.
Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by Newton2024: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
OSUN state went for and voted for the popular and experienced and not the leadership matured. He is no more a senator but yet they are still calling him a senator before and after election. I wish osun state well
Senator is a title now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion / Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi / As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.