Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe (994 Views)

Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by adebenson155: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2022
All yoruba on this forum and beyond should watch the enemy antics in dividing us for their selfish gain..

As 2023 draw closer, a lot will be thrown at our leader Bola Ahmed tinubu so we can hate him..

it will not work ..

we are solidly behind him and on his mandate we stand..

God bless Bola Ahmed tinubu

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by DispatcherLagos: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2022
adebenson155:
All yoruba on this forum and beyond should watch the enemy antics in dividing us for their selfish gain..

As 2023 draw closer, a lot will be thrown at our leader Bola Ahmed tinubu so we can hate him..

it will not work ..

No sophisticated people will have a half-dead as leader

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by limeta(f): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2022
adebenson155:

it will not work ..

Deal with the enemy within
Muric/Tinubu/Afonja Muslims

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2022
adebenson155:

it will not work ..

I'm Yoruba and I don't support him.

16 Likes

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by adebenson155: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

there are some yorubas that don't support him..

but we will never nail him to the cross.

he is not a Saint but still miles ahead of other contestant

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2022
adebenson155:

He's too desperate to mean well for the people. I don't trust him neither do I like him. I'd have preferred an Osinbajo who's more capable but Tinubu didn't let him win the primaries.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Obidient4life2: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2022
adebenson155:

it will not work ..

It's your sophistication that kept Nigeria where it is today!
You are worse than bat.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Gandollar(f): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2022
LoL..
Sufferiscated if you ask me.

From hiring fake bishops to hiring Portable a known armed robber to launder your dirty image is far from being sophisticated.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by leksite120(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

He's too desperate to mean well for the people. I don't trust him neither do I like him. I'd have preferred an Osinbajo who's more capable but Tinubu didn't let him win the primaries.
Forget the desperation game. All of them are desperate. Only you can be deceived.
If Obi isn't desperate, he wouldn't have decamped from PDP where he knows he has more hope.
That he's pretending not to be doesn't mean he isn't.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by leksite120(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Obidient4life2:

It's your sophistication that kept Nigeria where it is today!
You are worse than bat.
we're still the one giving Nigeria the little prestige it might get today. If not for us, no one would know Nigeria for anything good. We're the light and pride of the nation.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Because you lack pragmatism and are myopic. However you remain free to support and vote for whoever you want. Yorubas are not forcefully clannish.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Foolish Yorubas can sell their son for plates of pottage , you will surely regret it when you are marginalised and throw under the bus

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2022
leksite120:
we're still the one giving Nigeria the little prestige it might get today. If not for us, no one would know Nigeria for anything good. We're the light and pride of the nation.

Absolutely. It's the truth even decent and honest non-Yorubas, minus IPOBians alone, will accept.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Foolish Yorubas can sell their son for plates of pottage , you will surely regret it when you are marginalised and throw under the bus
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2022
adebenson155:

it will not work ..

I am confident Tinubu will win. What is certain is that Nigeria must change if she is to survive and thrive. Yorubas , front-runners as always, have shown they recognise this.

I was impressed when all our Governors, APC and PDP, came together to sacrificially agitate for what is shown below that will effectively render them jobless if implemented tomorrow.

It shows they now see that it is best to sacrifice and work in the interest of the greater good so we can all enjoy society.

The rich and highly placed would not have to fear other Nigerians in a Nigeria working for all. Scrutiny of leaders and accountability will increase to the benefit of society.

The poor would have supportive measures and an opportuned environment in place to assist and uplift them so they can try to improve their lot and make progress.

Even though we insult each other here and such, it is obvious Yoruba posters are most progressive in thoughts and utterances. Especially compared to IPOBians.

Yorubas are sound per a thorough grasp of where Nigeria needs to go to the benefit of all Nigerians.

Anyone who appreciates what really needs to be done to save Nigeria, as SW Governors agitate for below, will know only Tinubu can turn our nation round to the benefit of all Nigerians.

Atiku will not because the limitations he comes with will never allow him contemplate the fundamental changes and reforms all Nigerians need.

Atiku will arrive to be pouring old wine in new bottles rather than creating new and better wine entirely. Ditto Kwankwaso and Obi. That is what all Nigerian Presidents have been doing since 1999 and that is why Nigeria is failing.

Only Tinubu, as Governor of Lagos, has shown dogged and resolute devotion to delivering and implementing fundamental changes that transforms society as, for example, Awolowo did decades ago to still resound loudly and beneficially today.

Tinubu, for too many reasons than can be counted, is best by far to replace Buhari.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.

enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.

Tell us you choice of who should lead this "new political order" and let us scrutinise their leadership CV and credentials to see if it is indeed superior to that of those you put down as "old crook".

In the end the more your ilk talk the more it becomes obvious you are the epitome of tribalism, sectional bias and lack of objectivity you claim others are afflicted with.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by RZArecta(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2022
adebenson155:

you have a right to support your Tinubu based purely on your tribal reasons but please, beg him and your party to stop insulting my religion. It's enough already

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by adebenson155: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2022
RZArecta:
you have a right to support your Tinubu based purely on your tribal reasons but please, beg him and your party to stop insulting my religion. It's enough already

what is your religion ?
Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Damisic: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:

They will experience what they experience during jonathan era ....yoruba was marginalized and the same obidient were happy about it .....the thread dey nairalañd ...

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by stabilizer: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Wahala tie ati idile e niyen

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by fashykenny(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2022
stabilizer:

. I haven’t seen an Igbo man that is insulting Obi , they all supported him irrespective of what people thinks abt him but our own Yoruba people shouting Obi up and down . I don’t hav issues with u supporting ur own candidates but allowing other tribe to talk down on ur own person just because of election is wrong . One thing I know very well is that when Tinubu wins next year , it will put an end to religious wahala in Nigeria politics forever

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by NothingDoMe: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

exactly
Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by JoeNL22(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2022
adebenson155:

it will not work ..

Brooo.....stop deceiving yourself. The things he does are also bringing him hate from every side, look at the fake bishops he brought to shittema unveiling. Which reasonable person will want to vote for him?. We the yoruba people have commot our hand from Tinubu and we shall not vote for a man that will disgrace the great people of SW.
#GetYourPVC

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Grandmeister(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Damisic:

They will experience what they experience during jonathan era ....yoruba was marginalized and the same obidient were happy about it .....the thread dey nairalañd ...
It amuses me when some Yorubas on nairaland accuse others of clannishness and tribalism. You guys are past masters of tribalism and a neutral observer here must have noticed that by now. You talk about marginalisation? Tell me what the unmarginalised average Yoruba has gained under Buhari compared to Jonathan era? Is the unmarginalised Yoruba earning more today? Is the price of goods and services cheaper for the unmarginalised Yoruba man today? When you guys claim to be sophisticated I wonder if sophistication has another meaning.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Damisic: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Grandmeister:

It amuses me when some Yorubas on nairaland accuse others of clannishness and tribalism. You guys are past masters of tribalism and a neutral observer here must have noticed that by now. You talk about marginalisation? Tell me what the unmarginalised average Yoruba has gained under Buhari compared to Jonathan era? Is the unmarginalised Yoruba earning more today? Is the price of goods and services cheaper for the unmarginalised Yoruba man today? When you guys claim to be sophisticated I wonder if sophistication has another meaning.

You know ..I won't ever think of tribalism if your people have respected my people ...but no ...you guys take joy in insulting anything yoruba ....and also let me tell you this all this tribalism wey you and north dey drag never reach half of the tribalism if fully shown in southwest

Just becos we take you guys as a fellow human being doesn't mean you should take us for granted .....

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Grandmeister(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Damisic:

You know ..I won't ever think of tribalism if your people have respected my people ...but no ...you guys take joy in insulting anything yoruba ....and also let me tell you this all this tribalism wey you and north dey drag never reach half of the tribalism if fully shown in southwest

Just becos we take you guys as a fellow human being doesn't mean you should take us for granted .....
You're a hypocrite and an unrepentant one at that. You don't insult igbos abi? You're blind to the insults of your fellow Yorubas against the igbos online but suddenly become normal when igbos retaliate. Whnn Jonathan lost in 2015 you Yorubas were at the forefront of mocking igbos here! Buhari was not Yoruba and Jonathan was not Igbo but many of you turned it around and mocked igbos for standing behind Jonathan (posterity has proven their decision a wise one). It was Yorubas that coined the name "wailing wailers" to mock the igbos but NO! It is only igbos that are insulting Yorubas. Getat!

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Damisic: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Grandmeister:

You're a hypocrite and an unrepentant one at that. You don't insult igbos abi? You're blind to the insults of your fellow Yorubas against the igbos online but suddenly become normal when igbos retaliate. Whnn Jonathan lost in 2015 you Yorubas were at the forefront of mocking igbos here! Buhari was not Yoruba and Jonathan was not Igbo but many of you turned it around and mocked igbos for standing behind Jonathan (posterity has proven their decision a wise one). It was Yorubas that coined the name "wailing wailers" to mock the igbos but NO! It is only igbos that are insulting Yorubas. Getat!
Search for a thread ..where ur kinsmen were jubilatng that yoruba were marginalized in jonathan govt ...it's here in nairalañd ...the joy in there comment still dey fresh in my memory

We didn't just insult...u guys started first ...and now we are just reciprocating the hate and insult ...u guys started the word yoruba christian and yoruba muslim ..just to manifest hate but e backfire that we are not north or south east who will go on a killing rampage becos of an opposing view or religion

I didn't say I don't insult igboes but still they started first ...I minded my business in nairalañd b4v..but I can now see that hating yoruba gives you guys an orgasm

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by RZArecta(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2022
adebenson155:

what is your religion ?
silence is the best answer for your type
Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Obidient4life2: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2022
leksite120:

Abeg hang your shoulder were your head pass.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
stabilizer:

Oponu, Omo irankiran.

Re: Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe by stabilizer: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Oponu, Omo irankiran.

Werey wey say him be yoruba but he won't supper Tinubu. Of what use of obi to your dirty lineage.

You are a disgrace to humanity

Hausa Boy From Katsina Build Semi radio To Broadcast For Peter Obi's Campaign / Breaking News!! Pipeline Contract Arewa Youths Set To Protest Against Tompolo!! / “OBEDIENTS Are Only On Social Media”: Truth Or Delusions?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68