Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe (863 Views)

Yorubas Most Sophisticated Tribe / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
I know our brothers in the east may disagree but the truth is the truth.... I don't lie, I say the fact as it is..

We are the most the accommodating, sophisticated, hospitable and most diverse & educated tribe.

We cherish our heritage so much that we won't let any one sabotage it... We will defend our land at all cost yet we will still welcome more to the west...

We are open to business and enjoyment.... Respect us like you want to be respected in your land... Don't cause commotion in our land bcox we don't do that elsewhere...

We welcome you to live with us, not to possess our land

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
We do hope that Chinedu Rhodes Vivour will give soludo a run for his money in ANAMBRA 2027 grin grin grin grin grin

Vote LP top to bottom come anambra election grin

3 Likes

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Jokerman(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Assuming LP had a man like Doherty of ADC, i wonder what APC agents would have use against him.... grin

Politics is a terrible thing. Imagine going as dirty as Tribalism, on Monday, Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas will go to the same market, eat, greet and go to the same church.

Politicians are wicked.

Note: Lagos belongs to the yorubas. Everyone can live and vote, once you pay your taxes and work to contribute to its economy.

Pay no heed to Tinubu boys disgusting as lovers of Yoruba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Mastakija(m): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
If gbadebo doesn't win lagos
He should go to Anambra
If chinedu doesn't win Anambra
He should go to Sierra leone
If vivour doesn't win Sierra Leone
He should go to liberia
If Rhode doesn't win liberia
He should retire
politics is not for him

5 Likes

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jokerman:
Assuming LP had a man like Doherty of ADC, i wonder what APC agents would have use against him.... grin

Politics is a terrible thing. Imagine going as dirty as Tribalism, on Monday, Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas will go to the same market, eat, greet and go to the same church.

Politicians are wicked.

Note: Lagos belongs to the yorubas. Everyone can live and vote, once you pay your taxes and work to contribute to its economy.

Pay no heed to Tinubu boys disgusting as lovers of Yoruba

Yes Tinubu boys are igbos.. Lovers of Biafra grin grin grin

Funsho Doherty will be our next governor after Sanwo-Olu

Chinedu Rhodes can go to anambra and contest.... Since he aligned wit his Igbo people and insult his father's people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by TheFreshVanilla: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
One Nigeria is nothing but scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Any other yorubas dt want to contest in Lagos will use this election and previous ones to learn lesson of his life..

Never associate with igbos and insult yorubas in South West all bcox u r vying for a post.. U will always fail.. Agbaje tried it and failed so many times.... Obanikoro did same...

Chinedu is making same mistake....

1 Like

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
One Nigeria is nothing but scam.

We will allow one Nigeria when u give a Yoruba or south south man the opportunity to rule in South East
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Jokerman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

Chinedu Rhodes can go to anambra and contest.... Since he aligned wit his Igbo people and insult his father's people

Who cares about shinedu?

That's why I said LP should have courted Doherty. APC needs to lose on Lagos... Only a man like Doherty with no comma can do it...

1 Like

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Philgafauto: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Well, since igbos don’t want to learn, you can keep gaslighting them.
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
I know our brothers in the east may disagree but the truth is the truth.... I don't lie, I say the fact as it is..

We are the most the accommodating, sophisticated, hospitable and most diverse & educated tribe.

We cherish our heritage so much that we won't let any one sabotage it... We will defend our land at all cost yet we will still welcome more to the west...

We are open to business and enjoyment.... Respect us like you want to be respected in your land... Don't cause commotion in our land bcox we don't do that elsewhere...

Laposh
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by TheFreshVanilla: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
I'm Yoruba. Tribalism has eaten deep into your senses.
DenreleDave:

We will allow one Nigeria when u give a Yoruba or south south man the opportunity to rule in South East

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Jokerman(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

It's the same everywhere.

An Ondo man cannot even be the governor of Ekiti or Osun state.

Lagos belongs to the yorubas, and hence a Lagosian (Yoruba only) must contest for it.

1 Like

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Aldol: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

This is just it. No more no less
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jokerman:

It's the same everywhere.

An Ondo man cannot even be the governor of Ekiti or Osun state.

Lagos belongs to the yorubas, and hence a Lagosian (Yoruba only) must contest for it.

Lies.... In yoruba land, anyone can rule anywhere

Some of mixed states like Osun and ogun can rule in either states...

But you no dt chinedu is not Yoruba?
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DaddyCoool: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Question is, are YOU yourself sophisticated? But how can you be when you are so small that all you are about is tribe!
Start seeing and treating people as individuals my son because that's exactly what they are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
I'm Yoruba. Tribalism has eaten deep into your senses.
.. I am Igbo, tribalism has eaten deep into ur senses
Jokerman:

Who cares about shinedu?

That's why I said LP should have courted Doherty. APC needs to lose on Lagos... Only a man like Doherty with no comma can do it...

Next election.. I will campaign for Doherty...

I believe so much in him but he will fail if he avails himself as a tool in the hand of the igbos in Lagos
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:
Well, since igbos don’t want to learn, you can keep gaslighting them.

Did we hold back igbos from learning?

Why are u blaming us?
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Aldol: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

Chinedu Rhodes can go to anambra and contest.
... Since he aligned wit his Igbo people and insult his father's people
You think the hypocrites will give him a chance?
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

You think the hypocrites will give him a chance?

Exactly.. Igbos won't give chinedu a chance
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by gidgiddy: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

All that sophistication has not helped anyone, not even Yoruba people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Toosure70: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yoruba na their mate?
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Jokerman(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

Lies.... In yoruba land, anyone can rule anywhere

Some of mixed states like Osun and ogun can rule in either states...

But you no dt chinedu is not Yoruba?

He mixed blood.

We need to grow above tribalism... if does the country no good.
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jokerman:

He mixed blood.

We need to grow above tribalism... if does the country no good.

Seem u don't get the issue with chinedu

We are not denying dt he is not mixed but he is an Ip0b apologist and has insulted Yorubas many times....

U can't be yorubas and want to be a leader here and still insult ur people for igbos
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by Jokerman(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

Seem u don't get the issue with chinedu

We are not denying dt he is not mixed but he is an Ip0b apologist and has insulted Yorubas many times....

U can't be yorubas and want to be a leader here and still insult ur people for igbos

Yes I agree.

That's why I said LP should have gone for someone like Doherty
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by saintfieldcastro: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amadioha strike you dead there. Have IGBOs disrespected your Oba, or stolen your properties or land?
Are IGBOs not part of Nigeria?
Does NIGERIA'S constitution prevent IGBOs from Exercising their franchise in Lagos?

You guys are the worst set of humans on earth. So tribalistic, Evil,sophistical, demonic, monstrous, unscrupulous, unaccommodating and foolish. Go and learn the meaning of most educated and sophisticated in Oxford dictionary.
You're a terrible set of humans.
You guys are chameleons.
Ethnic bigots!
Tribalism runs in your veins. Evil, envious, lazy, dirty, ugly set of beings on earth.
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jokerman:

Yes I agree.

That's why I said LP should have gone for someone like Doherty
.. Which is why i say Doherty shud not sideline a tribe bcox of election..

He should relate with every tribe most especially his tribe so that the won't feel alienated from his plan.... Then bring along other minority tribes too..

I like the man too

1 Like

Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by DenreleDave(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
Amadioha strike you dead there. Have IGBOs disrespected your Oba, or stolen your properties or land?
Are IGBOs not part of Nigeria?
Does NIGERIA'S constitution prevent IGBOs from Exercising their franchise in Lagos?

You guys are the worst set of humans on earth. So tribalistic, Evil,sophistical, demonic, monstrous, unscrupulous, unaccommodating and foolish. Go and learn the meaning of most educated and sophisticated in Oxford dictionary.
You're a terrible set of humans.
You guys are chameleons.
Ethnic bigots!
Tribalism runs in your veins. Evil, envious, lazy, dirty, ugly set of beings on earth.

Yes.. Igbos have disrespected Yoruba obas so many times without number.. Pretend as if you don't know

Igbos are part of Nigeria but they are not Yorubas, hence not eligible to hold such a high post in yoruba land

The same way igbos treated people from other tribes in the east in the presidential election is the way we paid them back.. It is called EASTERN STYLE grin grin grin
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

I don't think many of you know the meaning of the word "sophisticated".
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by ba7man(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
We no do sophisticated again oo, you do anyhow, you see anyhow now. angry
Re: Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe by anungangampu: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
How many Igbos are contesting Under Lp. Na una dey fight una self. Next election na una leaders go wear isi agu for postal come canvass for market.
It's almost every election we hear this noise. By Monday everybody go pay Agbero without complain including the so-called yorouba. Who cares?

Jimi Agbaje knows igbos are not ready to die for any Yoruba to win election. Come 2028 if any igbo man is out for presidency. You guys should come with your madness. I would love to see same thing happen then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“even The Gods Are Tired” – Nigerians React As Masquerade Went To Vote / List of FG Institutions Not Affected By President Tinubu's Dissolution of Boards / Orji Kalu Joins "Thread" Becomes First 10th NASS Lawmaker To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.