Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) (48289 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by searchlight: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Structures everywhere!!!

All Nigerians of goodwill are supporting Obi and Datti because they know they would save Nigeria from total collapse.
But unfortunately people wey get sense for Nigeria no plenty. Fools are more in number. That's why a person like Buhari can be president. Do t be surprised that the criminal Tinubu could win. In the ZOO anything is possible
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by naija4life247: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
My apology to Tinubu supporters, you have a right to exist and express your opinion. Fortunately, Tinubu will never be the President of Nigeria, neither will Atiku. You can remind me this in 2023. The spiritual equation has changed expect more blunders from Tinubu camp.

You have mental problems. The spiritual equation has changed, what was the equation?

Let me remind you since you have amnesia. Rev Fr Mbaka prophesied on two occasions that Buhari the breathing mannequin will win the election, several thousands of your useless Pastors predicted and supported Goatluck Jonathan and Atikulation to win on the two occasions. At tbe end of the day, the Oracle of God Rev Fr Mbaka's prophesy came to past

Now, he has prophesied again that Peter Pandora Obituary will never ever rule Nigeria. I think that is the Spiritual Equation
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by naija4life247: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2022
searchlight:
But unfortunately people wey get sense for Nigeria no plenty. Fools are more in number. That's why a person like Buhari can be president. Do t be surprised that the criminal Tinubu could win. In the ZOO anything is possible

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by searchlight: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2022
naija4life247:

I will continue to be better than you irrespective of who rules. Are you still praising Buhari of you can't see food to eat and get energy to shout sai baba?
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Inosky(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2022
Here we go, no relenting.

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by goody234: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
peter obi no get money o lol
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by ultimateprof: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Its written in the book Peter Obi chapter 1vs1 that Peter is going to be the next president of Nigeria in the year 2023. V2 that Atiku is going to loose v3 that Tinubu is going to regret his actions more especially the one of creating fake Bishops in order to win the heart Nigerians. Vs 4 the last verse that Peter Obi is going to make Nigeria great again!

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by searchlight: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
naija4life247:

Of your generations have any sense, you won't sacrifice 3 million of your brethren for a senseless course. You think you have sense, yet you all are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you ever seen a Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in Onitsha or Owerri?
That which ojukwu saw almost 70 years a go is what your elders are seeing today by shouting restructuring. I haven't seem any Yoruba that's selling lacasera in Onitsha neither have I seen any Yorubas who is a landlord in Onitsha they end up as tailure but I have heard Yorubas complaining that Igbos have bought Lagos. You aren't in competition with the Igbos we will always be ahead. The only area you can compete favourably with the Igbos is in curuption.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Ceejay94: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
naija4life247:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President. Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the results would be clear that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns including your 3rd Class Philosophy graduate
Tinubu has started failing already... he will fail
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Omodua(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?
Liar!

Who's threatening you. Or, aggressive campaigns is your Dictionary meaning of threatening?

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Good move.

Obi has no option but to win.
So true.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by dyera(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Igbo youth point of correction, they are not even up to twenty.

Agbadorian, if Tinubu mistakenly win, your fate is sealed. you will either be recruited by him to the army where you will be fed agbado and cassava or you will be recruited to Boko Haram by Shettima.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Carlyscales: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Pls just promote ur candldate or make ur point without throwing up ethno-religious cards.

Tribe and religion to an extent is an accident of birth. God could have just made one okoro from Arochukwu.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2022
XerXers:
Kwali Area Council. FCT Abuja

Which kind yeye billboard be this. Billboard wey rain go blow commit now. He will surely win billboard or no billboard
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2022
XerXers:
Kwali Area Council. FCT Abuja
About ten Igbo who contributed to erecting a stick and hanging obi poster to show their support for him is now a big deal?
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Good move.

Obi has no option but to win.

Win in your village baa?

You don't know politics una eyes go clear soon shey una no wan gree get sense say politics don't go this way?

I had said it severally "anyone that enter dancing floor first will ends up as spectator". Una go learn las las by the time the real game changer show up your obi will ends in your village as landlord president and not Nigeria president.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by dyera(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2022
naija4life247:

You will be among those that will be sacrificed since you refused to be Obidient.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Uchedizzy(f): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2022
I love that
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2022
searchlight:
I will continue to be better than you irrespective of who rules. Are you still praising Buhari of you can't see food to eat and get energy to shout sai baba?
The bolded is what I continue to tell agbado eaters but they won't hear. If economy bad, I go transfer the hardship on my consumers and go and rest. A man contacted me to build the same house I built for his friend at Nsukka which I completed just last year. I gave him a quote very much higher than the one I gave his friend. He screamed and asked why and I simply said, inflation and Buhari effect sir. Average guys in alaba will double prices of goods, na civil servants and agbado eaters will cry pass.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni votes your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?
I bet you the guy will always win online but comes to the real election he will be nowhere to be found
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Igbo youths, so they can only gather 11 Igbo youths in the all whole of Abuja or only these ones are jobless and want Peter Obi to rescue.
Igbo should go and sit down and leave politics for the people of politics
What they know how to do good is business but they won't listen

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by cheras1: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

But they are Nigerians. You can't sell Tinubu or Atiku yo Nigerians. They are contesting because they believe in stealing or buying votes. That is the reason they are talking about political structure. In Obi's mandate Nigerians stands. Except those who are enemy of the progress of Nigeria
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2022
tctrills:

You were not going against Obi. You were being a dirty tribal bigot until someone pointed you out.
You are free to support anyone you want but you shouldn't be a tribalist.
He should not be trubalist now that you want his vote for your brother?
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:
That's what I'm talking about.

Obi is greatly loved by Nigerians. Man is the best candidate for the job.

Nigerians wake up! Go and get your PVC and kick these old ancestors out of there come 2023. Together we can get it right this time around. Vote for peter Obi... vote for labour party

With those few Igbo boys grin
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:
That's what I'm talking about.

Obi is greatly loved by Nigerians. Man is the best candidate for the job.

Nigerians wake up! Go and get your PVC and kick these old ancestors out of there come 2023. Together we can get it right this time around. Vote for peter Obi... vote for labour party
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by onlyboyson(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2022
For una notice OBI NO give them shi shi
No Kobo, no afu
We no dey give shishi
Obi all the way
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by moshuur(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
but all d only governor in yoruba land are all Christians except oyetola.
We even have Christians Christians governing some states in d SW but no Muslim Muslim.
So abeg rest
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Nice one.
OBI-dients please I need data abeg ooo.
Any little data will be appreciated. Thanks bosses.
MTN
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Arsenella007(f): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Keep sniffing the Heroine BAT supplies to you.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by doublecross(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
dem for come hire your papa and mama join them na

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by doublecross(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?
you deserve the attack na because it is obvious your mother gave birth to you as a prostitute. You have a brain filled with garden eggs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident / Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.