Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) (48309 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by popez: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Way to go my people. Nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by holsconcept(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

You don't need to say Yoruba Muslims or Christians, just say Nigerians. Peter Obi is the only qualified candidate out of the four popular political parties for now. The people supporting other candidates are doing that due to the loyalty to their party but not the candidates. Even if they have cattle rearer as their party flag bearer, they will still support blindly. It's not their fault actually. Fayose compensated such people in Ekiti with a ministry. I guess u know what it was called "Stomach Infrastructure"

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Aldol: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Is that why you used 150 line to type what is meant to take less than 16 lines
This pics got me laughing, u bad o

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2022
XerXers:
Kwali Area Council. FCT Abuja

Highly OBIDIENT
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?

How did he threaten you?

E be like you no Sabi read.

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by CommonSense1967: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Igbo youth point of correction, they are not even up to twenty.
Don't mind these fools.
Yebo youths trying to scam people on NL and in some parts of the country.
Once Peter Obi-tuary fail to win a single local government not to talk of a state, the same brainwashed retar@ded M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist youths will go back to calling Nigeria ZOO. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Johnsinia(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?
Who needs your vote? who are those threatening you? pls, you are inconsequential. Vote whoever you want we dont care and we dont need it

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Pio44: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

ur PDP and APC have be threaten Nigeria since, we stand with peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Anyone supporting ObiDatti, Tilumpu urchins call them Ibo and Ipob just as they called me. Cry me a river

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
My people my people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by ogatboy(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Everything they say, you guys feel threatened. The wicked runs when no man pursueth. The guy said better get your PVC and join the Obi train and you feel threatened. The kidnapping, hunger, etc does not threating you, it is admonition of 'join the moving train that is a threat'.

It is well

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2022
yes that's the to greatness
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by morikee: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Labour in vain
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by IJOBA11: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
TIFNUBU CANNOT GET UP TO 30% OF VOTES IN ABUJA

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by MarketDispatch: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2022
XerXers:
Kwali Area Council. FCT Abuja

Tell them to add LP that will be on Ballot paper if they are serious, because Labour party will not be on ballot paper.

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by snowball11(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Massiveglory:
Ogbeni , you are complaining of exactly what you are doing. You practically attacked people, yet you are complaining for exactly what you are doing. No be juju be that?

He's as stupid as the Tinubu he worships in Lagos state! grin

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Jack005(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Where the ones afonja youths do without tinubu influence.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Primebuilders(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

How exactly were you attacked. You just talk about being attack anytime someone speaks his mind

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by mema900: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Mention that *whoever* here. Shameless guy

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by kingyang: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
[/b]May God give you snese of reasoning .[b]

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by kingyakos: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Are u ashamed of mentioning who you will vote for?...

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Bugatti411(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Igbo youths, so they can only gather 11 Igbo youths in the all whole of Abuja or only these ones are jobless and want Peter Obi to rescue.
It's actually 15...
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Zorn: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
There's nothing to correct there , the only correction I see is your mentality .

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Johnsinia(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Some people thought we are going to beg them to vote Peter Obi. While to disappoint you lots, nobody is going to beg any of you. If you cant get convinced to support and vote him then forget about it. we aint begging anybody. Those of us that are willingly using our time and resources to support him are in millions and we are not doing it for anybody to beg us. We believe in Obi and we are giving him our support. Pls go and support your own candidate with your resources and we dont give a shit about that

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Risentouch(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

But you are attacking the posters.
How do you prove they are Igbo youths if you are not bittered?

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by symbianDON(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
that's nice of the IBO YOUTHS.....the other day, I saw a video of YORUBA YOUTHS destroying Tinubu's billboard!

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Aldol: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
You go thread by thread typing these gibberish.....Let me make it clear to you once and for all ,your attempt to cause division among Yoruba Christians and Muslims is dead on arrival. You can continue your religious extremism and bigotry in your region. Don't bring it to southwest. The Yorubas see you as enemy with this thrash you wrote. Ok I am a Yoruba Christian , was standing on the wall before but I will vote Tinubu , a yoruba Muslim. Go hug transformer
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Alphanancy: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Shut up.
Bar1941:

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by jimtemi1: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Despite I don't like igbo as a president, I rather gamble on OBI..other than Tinubu n Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by BenzEne1(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:

Hatred and bitterness has affected your sense of reasoning.

As an Edo man, my vote and that of my entire family and community goes massively to peter Obi of labour party.

You better get your PVC and join the moving train fast. Vote for peter Obi. Vote for labour party!

You only know about your vote man. Except you are part of the problem we are facing....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.