Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving (1327 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland / My Infinite X862 STOPPED BROWSING After Rebooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by pointblank247(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2022
Good day phone gurus in the house
My hot 10 lite has the problem of fluctuating data connection. The data meter does not stay steady, this minute its reading well next second it reads zero and all your inter net moves will just stop and may not connect again until you switch off and switch on the data.
It started about a week ago and thought it was net work related so i changed net work and the wahala is still there.

The second problem is that the phone has become slow. I'm not using a memory card yet but will the adding of memory card help make it faster
Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by MufasaLion: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Buy a Samsung or Apple and worry no more.

4 Likes

Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by constance500: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2022
pointblank247:
My hot 10 lite has the problem of fluctuating data connection. The data meter does not stay steady, this minute its reading well next second it reads zero and all your inter net moves will just stop and may not connect again until you switch off and switch on the data.
It started about a week ago and thought it was net work related so i changed net work and the wahala is still there.

The second problem is that the phone has become slow. I'm not using a memory card yet but will the adding of memory card help make it faster

Take it to the store you got it from.. It's a software glitch.

1 Like

Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by pointblank247(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2022
constance500:

Take it to the store you got it from.. It's a software glitch.
I bought it in Lagos during a visit, I'm based in the East, any other options ?
Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by Damzy101(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2022
pointblank247:

You can check if there's a nearby infinix calcare in your city.
They should be able to proffer solution.

1 Like

Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by pointblank247(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Damzy101:

ok thanks
Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
If youe phone is itel, Tecno or infinix, I can't help you; Your problem is outdated!

1 Like

Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by oneolajire(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Infinix, yeye phone. That was how my new phone was misbehaving. You make calls or receive calls, it goes blind/blank.

Took it to carlcare, they said it is liquid damage so that I won't enjoy warranty.

1 Like

Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by Inali: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2022
pointblank247:

sorry about this. Visit carlcare to get it resolved.
Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by Inali: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2022
nijaomegacode:
If youe phone is itel, Tecno or infinix, I can't help you; Your problem is outdated!
lol. It might be a software glitch. Redmi is the king of software issues
Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by Inali: 12:55am On Jul 22, 2022
oneolajire:
Infinix, yeye phone. That was how my new phone was misbehaving. You make calls or receive calls, it goes blind/blank.

Took it to carlcare, they said it is liquid damage so that I won't enjoy warranty.
what later happened?

1 Like

Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by pointblank247(m): 5:17am On Jul 22, 2022
Inali:
sorry about this. Visit carlcare to get it resolved.
ok thanks
Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by pointblank247(m): 5:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Damzy101:

ok thanks, i have just located one

1 Like

Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by constance500: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
pointblank247:

flashing a stock Rom on the phone.. take it to a software engineer around you

1 Like

Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by oneolajire(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2022
Inali:
what later happened?

They said I should pay for the repairs else I swap it.

I even complained to infinix Nigeria on Twitter
Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by 10thElement: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2022
pointblank247:

1st - Check your network connection to see .... this days most network providers are having downtimes
2nd- You bout the lite version of the phone and from your statement saying slow response im sure you have overloaded the device with apps and files . try reduce your installed application and files

1 Like

Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by 10thElement: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2022
constance500:

flashing a stock Rom on the phone.. take it to a software engineer around you
dont advice him of this now its a bad idea
Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by Inali: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
oneolajire:

They said I should pay for the repairs else I swap it.

I even complained to infinix Nigeria on Twitter
if it's passes the warranty window then you'll have to pay.
Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by oneolajire(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Inali:
if it's passes the warranty window then you'll have to pay.

Warranty is one year, i bought the phone in February this year, took it for complaints in June, 4 months later, still using and chatting with the defective phone
Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by Inali: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2022
oneolajire:

Warranty is one year, i bought the phone in February this year, took it for complaints in June, 4 months later, still using and chatting with the defective phone
hmmmm... I think you should go back and be assertive of what you want instead of just accepting anything they throw at you
Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by sunshineV(f): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2022
I dont know about d first one bt d second one is normal. U ar suppose to face problems, stress and wahala wen u use trashfinix

1 Like

Re: My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving by oneolajire(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Inali:
hmmmm... I think you should go back and be assertive of what you want instead of just accepting anything they throw at you

I can't fight them, they already labelled my phone to have liquid damage as an escape route to avoid warranty.

I have made up my mind never to buy infinix phones again, and to abandon this one soonest

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 14 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G Vs Xiaomi 12S Ultra / Type -C Earphones And Wireless Earbuds / 24! Tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.