Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Type -C Earphones And Wireless Earbuds - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Type -C Earphones And Wireless Earbuds (1327 Views)

The New 65k Tecno Pop 7 Pro With 64GB Memory And Type-c Charging / Are Type C Earphones Better Than 3.5mm Earphones? / The World First Button-less, Port-less And Wireless Charging-only Phone Debuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type -C Earphones And Wireless Earbuds by Happyhimself(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
As we all know today,that most of the phones out there misses the 3.5mm jackphones,but If your phone or device supports Audio Adapter Accessory Mode, you can connect a pair of the USB-C audio dongle
without much hassle.

Enjoy undistorted, studio-quality audio.

The Type-C Earphones are constructed to truly
separate left and right
signals up to 10 times better than 3.5mm headphones And the built-in DAC enhances
the quality of what you listen to, so your playlist comes to life as the artist intended.
Re: Type -C Earphones And Wireless Earbuds by Happyhimself(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
What we once referred to as "wireless" earbuds actually had a wire connecting the two buds. You can still find neck-band-style Bluetooth earbuds that have a wire,
but the majority of folks looking to buy a pair of earbuds these days are looking for true-wireless earbuds that are totally cord-free.

Earbuds

THE MAIN ADVANTAGES Of EARBUDS

They're designed for
active lifestyles.

They eliminate the hassle of wires.

The sound is excellent.

They're comfortable and secure.

They have awesome
features and functionalities.

They offer freedom of movement.
Re: Type -C Earphones And Wireless Earbuds by Happyhimself(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
NOW TELL WHICH ONE YOU USE AND PROBABLY THE NAME ...
Re: Type -C Earphones And Wireless Earbuds by tecnolad(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Happyhimself:
NOW TELL WHICH ONE YOU USE AND PROBABLY THE NAME ...

I enjoy both differently, depending on what I'm doing. While I enjoy using my Samsung Galaxy Buds Live for online tutorials and entertainment streaming, I prefer gaming and doing karaoke with my USB C AKG earphones.

1 Like

Re: Type -C Earphones And Wireless Earbuds by Happyhimself(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
tecnolad:

I enjoy both differently, depending on what I'm doing. While I enjoy using my Samsung Galaxy Buds Live for online tutorials and entertainment streaming, I prefer gaming and doing karaoke with my USB C AKG earphones.

Wow, thats a Great one bro!
Thanks

Enjoy while it last
Re: Type -C Earphones And Wireless Earbuds by NisforNicky: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Happyhimself:

Wow, thats a Great one bro!
Thanks

Enjoy while it last

While it last?

You Wana Rob tecnolad? grin
Re: Type -C Earphones And Wireless Earbuds by Happyhimself(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
NisforNicky:

While it last?
You Wana Rob tecnolad? grin
Lmao, i cant na, tecnolad
i meant,while stock last...
Means ,for a very long time bro be calming down naa
Re: Type -C Earphones And Wireless Earbuds by Happyhimself(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
ANYONE ?

(1) (Reply)

24! Tv Series / Get Dis Book On Ur Phone If Ur Want To Get Rich / E65i Pop And Smtp Settings, Yahoo Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.