Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,023 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Beware Of This Scammer Pls - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of This Scammer Pls (542 Views)

Eezjfzc806 Is A Scammer Pls Beware / Anne_hairsempire Is A Scammer Pls Beware Of Her On Instagram / Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scammer Pls by foreverproduct: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2022
I want to use this opportunity to warn every unsuspecting individual out there to stay away from this guy who goes by the name CHIDO ORIGINAL. He is a scammer big time. He advertises thru his YouTube channel that he is into funding of PayPal, perfect money, payeer, Skrill, wise, netellar and the likes. It was for that same reason I sent him money and he never funded my account for weeks now, neither did he refund my money. He is very rude, ill-mannered and insulting as well.

Pls stay away from him.

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Pls by Abitolola: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2022
How do people just mange to send money to someone they don't know in the name of investment? Hope it's not a huge amount sha. Just as you have warned, we will BEWARE

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Pls by foreverproduct: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Abitolola:
How do people just mange to send money to someone they don't know in the name of investment? Hope it's not a huge amount sha. Just as you have warned, we will BEWARE

Not investment. I needed to order some goods with the funded account. Mistake already made. But I promised myself to expose him online in addition to other steps already taken
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Pls by Abitolola: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7160548/scam-alert-serial-scammer-amanchukwu

He scammed someone else recently, the person did more research about him
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Pls by foreverproduct: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Abitolola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7160548/scam-alert-serial-scammer-amanchukwu

He scammed someone else recently, the person did more research about him

Interesting
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Pls by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2022
People that wears that type of glasses are usually scammers, ask Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Pls by foreverproduct: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:

Lol
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Pls by Greatzeus(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
Guess who chido is supporting to be president in 2023?
He is somewhere in the cyber space shouting obi- dents(Pun intended) up and down. Just like his people,who wouldn't stop at nothing to make money,even if it's packaging chalk as Panadol to sell for money while people die.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Pls by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Greatzeus:

Guess who chido is supporting to be president in 2023?
He is somewhere in the cyber space shouting obi- dents(Pun intended) up and down. Just like his people,who wouldn't stop at nothing to make money,even if it's packaging chalk as Panadol to sell for money while people die.
One: Give me proof
Two: He only represents himself even if he is a fan of Peter Obi

(1) (Reply)

Hi Dollar Nickname Invite And Steps To Open An Account. / Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) / Your Pi Coin Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.