Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

How To Verify Pyypl In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Verify Pyypl In Nigeria (1924 Views)

How To Create & Verify Pyypl Virtual Card In Nigeria / Pyypl Updates / Share Your Experience With Pyypl Visual Dollar Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Verify Pyypl In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I’ve been trying to verify my pyypl account for several weeks now but it has been unsuccessful, pls I would love to know if anyone has successful done so and what ID did you use? Thanks
Re: How To Verify Pyypl In Nigeria by Kizzkenny(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Hello, I am PayPal expert.....I can help you create a verified PayPal account. Pls check my profile signature to get my number and send me a message on WhatsApp

Re: How To Verify Pyypl In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Kizzkenny:
Hello, I am PayPal expert.....I can help you create a verified PayPal account. Pls check my profile signature to get my number and send me a message on WhatsApp
Pyypl is different from PayPal and they offer different services altogether. Pyypl offers you an international virtual MasterCard you can use all over the world while PayPal is more of an international payment processor. Thanks for your PayPal suggestion though
Re: How To Verify Pyypl In Nigeria by greatguru22: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
EngEbi:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I’ve been trying to verify my pyypl account for several weeks now but it has been unsuccessful, pls I would love to know if anyone has successful done so and what ID did you use? Thanks

SCAM ALERT! This person whose nairaland username is EngEbi and whose name is Ogbodi Ebinise James is a confirmed SCAMMER.

This is one of the people who major fully on internet FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES....

Unless he returns that thing which doesn't belong to him, his life is in serious trouble.

A friend of mine sent 400pi to him, he ran away with the money.

He is a disgrace to this generation.

His picture, premium NIN and evidence that 400 pi was sent to him is displayed below

(1) (Reply)

Dry Cleaning Machines For Sale/ Buy / Advertise Your Products, Services With The Sun Newspaper / Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.