Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan (1926 Views)

Cost Of Opening A Cyber Cafe In Nigeria / How To Start An Internet Cafe In A Village? / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by shola75: 3:53am On Apr 04, 2010
Please i need info about starting a reliable cyber cafe in either Lagos or Ibadan. If any consultant is in the house, feel free to contact me @ solayinka96@yahoo.com. Any estimate as per the starting cost will also be helpful. Thanks.
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by goget(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2010
i av sent u a mail in ur email address. kinldy let meet if you are reallyserious. i can be reache on 08023801905. cheers
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by seun0622(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2010
I just set up one for my self with the following specifications.

10 computer systems P4 ,512MB RAM, 2.8Mhz processor speed. each with 15" flat screen monitor
IPNX Modem , 10GB Data Limit.
A 3.5 KVA Generator
A dozen plastic chairs
Furnitures to stand the systems
A 16 Port metwork switch
A 4 port wireless router
4 units of 1.2KVA UPS
A standard shop measuring 14 feets by 12 feets
Standing  or ceiling fans (at least 2)

These are just the basic things i used in setting up my own cafe.

You can kindly contact me on 08063900409 if you need my services or more information on it. But i would like you to check out my new cafe in new oko oba Lagos and see for yourself.

regards.
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by shola75: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2010
Did you contract it out or you did it by yourself and how much does it cost? What is the physical address, pls drop the info @ solayinka96@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by seun0622(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2010
I did it myself. I will get across to you on your e mail tomorrow.
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by shola75: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2010
Great and lucky you. Hope you can help.
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by seun0622(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2010
I have just sent you a mail now.
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by stechi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2010
seun0622:

I have just sent you a mail now.

Hi, kindly forward same info to my inbox at koolbuis@yahoo.com 'cos I'm interested in opening a cafe soon and you might probably be of help.
Please, I like figures (costs) and facts as you enunciated below.

thanks.
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by 9jarian: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2011
here is an opportunity for you to make as much as N70, 000 per week from football.
You don’t need to buy any software.
You don’t need to bet but rather you will be offering football betting service to people and be making money.
You don’t need to have all the football knowledge in the world.

[center]All you need is a Computer,
Internet Connection and
Printer. [/center]

You will get double of your investments in less than three weeks.

Instead of you betting, you will be the one offering betting service to fans on:
PREMIERSHIP, LA LIGA, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, SERIE A, FA CUP, SCOTTISH LEAGUE and more.

Now, send an email to register FREE of charge to shop@betnaija.com for more details
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by Gbotun(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2011
@9jarian, am interested.my email is gbolagade.tunde@gmail.com
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by 9jarian: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
Gbotun:

@9jarian, am interested.my email is gbolagade.tunde@gmail.com

Check your mail.
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by sasview: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2011
@9jarian, I will be grateful if you share the e-mail with me, soorajy2k1@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Information About Cyber Cafe In Lagos Or Ibadan by omachi1026(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
@9jarian , am interested email as follows; oobidike@gmail.com
@shola75, also share the cost for this 10pc's Cyber cafe.

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank To Merge With Access Bank / How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal / How To Download The First Bank Firstmobile App And Bank On The Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.