Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,413 members, 7,812,222 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

What I Was Shown About Tinubu And Co. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Was Shown About Tinubu And Co. (491 Views)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Was Shown About Tinubu And Co. by LocalStandard1(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2022
It was an uncompleted multiple storey building, with no doors or windows.

Tinubu and other old Nigerian Leaders and clergy climbed to the top most floor of the building, laughing hysterically and gisting.
They got to an opening at the top and don't seem to stop laughing and having a jolly time.

Tinubu then began boasting he can jump off from the top to the ground without a scratch. The rest were puzzled, coming from an old man, but they thought, well, he is a Lagosian after all.

All of a sudden some among them jumped down. The rest thought Tinubu is among them but he never jumped himself. He remained at a corner having a jolly.

He had deceived the rest.

I had this dream this morning only to wake up and watch some 'Bishops' Sharing money from this man then I thought I should share, for those who might be tempted to follow this character.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Shown About Tinubu And Co. by Boomboost(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
It'll be nice to have the interpretation...
Re: What I Was Shown About Tinubu And Co. by LocalStandard1(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Boomboost:
It'll be nice to have the interpretation...

It might be a dream but I can't claim to know what it is saying. But the Bishop Adeboye has just dodged a big controversy.
Re: What I Was Shown About Tinubu And Co. by Ishitinyourlife: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
LocalStandard1:
It was an uncompleted multiple storey building, with no doors or windows.

Tinubu and other old Nigerian Leaders and clergy climbed to the top most floor of the building, laughing hysterically and gisting.
They got to an opening at the top and don't seem to stop laughing and having a jolly time.

Tinubu then began boasting he can jump off from the top to the ground without a scratch. The rest were puzzled, coming from an old man, but they thought, well, he is a Lagosian after all.

All of a sudden some among them jumped down. The rest thought Tinubu is among them but he never jumped himself. He remained at a corner having a jolly.

He had deceived the rest.

I had this dream this morning only to wake up and watch some 'Bishops' Sharing money from this man then I thought I should share, for those who might be tempted to follow this character.
You had better get off the pipe you're smoking

1 Like

Re: What I Was Shown About Tinubu And Co. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
No wonder buhari proposed a psychiatrist hospital for every Igbo state because the effect of mkpurumiri might be devastating.

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves / Nigerian Shouldn't Hate Obi Movement / Aregbesola’s Faction Planning Violent Protests, Osun APC Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.