Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves (499 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by Brainmytool: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Its no longer a secret that insecurity has put an end to Education in the Northern Region of Nigeria. And same thing is going on in the Southwestern region too. And we in the Southeastern and Southsouth regions are expecting the level of insecurity in our region to rise unimaginably.
So, with Education currently down nationwide and Economy following suit, and security out of hand, I think this is Civil war loading. So in my opinion, I will urge the citizens to be ready for war as this war will target every citizen of Nigeria.
This hereby prompt the question:
Where and How can Nigerian Youth acquire weapons of self defence, since our government cannot secure us anymore

Remember, this post is not political as your politicians will run away when it starts.

Key Takeaway: i don't think the Next general election will hold so wake the last set of sleeping Youths closeby. Mobilise them for war because this government is desperate to end the youths, rather i will want the youths to end the future derailing government.

Thank you and remember the question: WHERE CAN WE GET WEAPONS? Share, this is a faceless forum.
Re: How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by Brainmytool: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
20 views and no comment. Am i seeing correctly or is my left eye paining me
Re: How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by emetisuccess(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Brainmytool:
20 views and no comment. Am i seeing correctly or is my left eye paining me

Lol, no fear e no go reach South south. We catch u here na death sentence straight, either by offering u as a burnt offering or by administering groundnut to ur body so that u will go and get perfect judgement in yonder beyond
Re: How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by Brainmytool: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
emetisuccess:

Lol, no fear e no go reach South south. We catch u here na death sentence straight, either by offering u as a burnt offering or by administering groundnut to ur body so that u will go and get perfect judgement in yonder beyond

Baba relax ur blood too hot. Show me wey i go get gun cos its serious
Re: How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by emetisuccess(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Brainmytool:

Baba relax ur blood too hot. Show me wey i go get gun cos its serious

Baba, go get license from police first then go get ur gun anywhere u one get am from.
Re: How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by caye(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
emetisuccess:

We can buy it in pieces, and then reassemble it.
It buy through the Mexicans or Iranians, across the ocean at night.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by CrownOfClay724: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Way back in Benin — before yahoo brought tranquillity, stainless smiths used to be a thing.

Every other riff raff had one tucked away in those chest bags they strap on and move about with.

If you want one, nairaland is not a place to find it.
Re: How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by emetisuccess(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
caye:

We can buy it in pieces, and then reassemble it.
It buy through the Mexicans or Iranians, across the ocean at night.

Baba, go and get license first ooooooo, make police no come carry u ooooo. Go and get ur license, go and get ur license b4 thinking to buy gun oooo
Re: How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by Brainmytool: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
Way back in Benin — before yahoo brought tranquillity, stainless smiths used to be a thing.

Every other riff raff had one tucked away in those chest bags they strap on and move about with.

If you want one, nairaland is not a place to find it.

A senior will always be a senior.
But baba, can one get over 20 pieces at discount
Re: How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by Brainmytool: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
emetisuccess:

Baba, go and get license first ooooooo, make police no come carry u ooooo. Go and get ur license, go and get ur license b4 thinking to buy gun oooo

how much be the licensing
And do u think the police around Nigeria will allow mass licensing
Re: How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by Brainmytool: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
caye:

We can buy it in pieces, and then reassemble it. It buy through the Mexicans or Iranians, across the ocean at night.
Expantiate and are you ready to enroute others as many needs this
Re: How Do We Nigerian Youths Acquire Guns To Defend Ourselves by emetisuccess(m): 3:28am On Jul 29, 2022
Brainmytool:

how much be the licensing
And do u think the police around Nigeria will allow mass licensing

Go and try luck, I no Sabi .

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Army Reshuffles Leadership, Appoints New Commanders / Tee Mac Make U-turn, Says Tinubu Competent To Lead Nigeria / Switching Of Electricity Be Union Is Treasonable Govt Should Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.