Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike (2746 Views)

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader / Okowa, APC VP ‘placeholder’ Tell INEC Academic Certificates Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by chase4(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2022
A video of one of the "Bishops" that attended the unveiling of APC vice presidential candidate, Shettima, is trending online. He was seen cruising from the venue on a bike after doing his "bishopry" duties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI5OIlyzZfg

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by Truthisunique2: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Lol hunger bad

Werey returning to his carpenter workshop

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Jesus Christ didn't have a camel He borrowed one, not everyone will be scammer or drug trafficker like one prophet in Port Harcourt or one bishop of ozubulu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by God1000(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu has descended too low this time

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by Xbobtage: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2022
typing
Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Indeed Tinubu is cursed.

What desperation can do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by XerXers: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2022
I heard them speak yoruba. Later Tinubu urchins will come and tell us that only igbos are against Tinubu terrorists ticket

18 Likes

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Jesus Christ didn't have a camel He borrowed one, not everyone will be scammer or drug trafficker like one prophet in Port Harcourt or one bishop of ozubulu

Your like and acts are the reason why northern Muslims hates you people and don't consider you as Muslims, because you're bereft of common sense.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by Bethel4Life(f): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2022
XerXers:
I heard them speak yoruba. Later Tinubu urchins will come and tell us that only igbos are against Tinubu terrorists ticket
cc omenka
Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by plaindealer: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Fake news..

Ipob losers..
Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by floss(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu na cruise
Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by floss(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Your like and acts are the reason why northern Muslims hates you people and don't consider you as Muslims, because you're bereft of common sense.

My brother, you see that thing called common sense, in all sincerity it's not common

2 Likes

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by successmatters(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2022
Why did Tinubu choose to destroy APC grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by MonkeyMods(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Buaahahahahha why are Tinubu supporters always associated with hunger?

3 Likes

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by sweetonugbu: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Okada by air.
Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by successmatters(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Buaahahahahha why are Tinubu supporters always associated with hunger?

I wonder o
Motor park touts, agberos, thieves and pick pockets.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by snowball11(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigeria na cruise o! grin
Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by Akurakambe(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2022
And na Yoruba person recorded it o, it goes to tell us that sane yorubas are against Tinubu and his alleged terrorist VP

Shame on Tinubu and his online urchins
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people

Vote for LabourParty

4 Likes

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Haha eleribu somebody
Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by RoyalDiadems: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2022
chase4:
A video of one of the "Bishops" that attended the unveiling of APC vice presidential candidate, Shettima, is trending online. He was seen cruising from the venue on a bike after doing his "bishopry" duties.

To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.

4 Likes

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by DKM123: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2022
Hahaha! Oh boy! Tinubu is mistaking the Nigerians of 2015 for the Nigerians of 2023.

Our eagle eyes are now wide open and you cannot call us stewpid with your fake propaganda lies and deceit and think we will fall for your scam this time around AGAIN.
Omooo, we don wake up and we go expose you!

1 Like

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by Authoreety: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Desperation leads to stupidity atimes

1 Like

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by Kelsmatuc(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
plaindealer:
Fake news..

Ipob losers..
even if dis is fake....y didn't we see atleast someone who we know as a bishop?

1 Like

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by Samunique(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
chase4:

cheesy grin

Tinubu is finished, many yorubas are also against him.
Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by omenka(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bethel4Life:
cc omenka
When would you realize I've simply been ignoring you because you ain't shit?

Don't you have any bit sense of self worth in you? Are you this much starved of whatever is the reason you keep chasing me around? Aren't there guys in the platform whom you imagine you could direct this attention to or who seek your attention?

Read my lips, or fingers if you will: I am not interested. Get someone else.

Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
omenka:

Don't you have any bit sense of self worth in you? Are you this much starved of whatever is the reason you keep chasing me around? Aren't there guys in the platform whom you imagine you could direct this attention to or who seek your attention?

Read my lips, or fingers if you will: I am not interested. Get someone else.

Goodbye.
shatap
is that why you're supporting fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people just because of some petty politics

2 Likes

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by IDRWFB(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by Honjoshy4u: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu is a big problem to humanity.
I have never seen a desperate old insensitive man like him.

1 Like

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by ekwynwa: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
omenka:

Read my lips, or fingers if you will: I am not
interested. Get someone else.

Goodbye.

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by majamajic(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:

How long are u going to do this ?

We are going till 2023 , hope u know, let Jesus be with u as u go through this long journey of yours

1 Like

Re: One Of The "Bishops" That Attended Apc's VP Unveiling Sighted Cruising On A Bike by Iamicekid(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
You see why ur government will never want poverty to end in the country, cause they know once their is poverty and they need someone or some people to do there dirty jobs all they need to do is flash some money and they will do it in a blink of an eye

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Graduate With A Third Class In Philosophy? / 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.