Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

[revealed] 5 Paypal Business Model You Can Be Using To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [revealed] 5 Paypal Business Model You Can Be Using To Make Money (457 Views)

Get A Paypal Business Account That Can Accept Payment. / Opening Paypal Business Account In Nigeria / Which Online Business Can I Be Using Small Nokia To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[revealed] 5 Paypal Business Model You Can Be Using To Make Money by Kizzkenny(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2022
[REVEALED] 5 PAYPAL BUSINESS MODEL YOU CAN BE USING TO MAKE MONEY AND HOW YOU CAN GET STARTED.

5 PayPal Business that is guarantee to make you money

Model 1

Creating PayPal account for people and charge them for it.

These people are business owners,non business owners, freelancers, young & old who need these accs for foreign transactions. Many people loose foreign clients because of payment issues and they will pay you anything to help them

With PayPal approval skill

You're solving a problem

You're solving wealth² problem.

What i mean by wealth² is problem of wealthy people.

You charge them 5,000 to N10,000 for creating account for them

If You Create �1 ACCOUNT DAILY=#150,000 MONTHLY

Let say u create 2 per week, that's N40K monthly

and so...

Model 2

The second model of earning with PayPal is one of the sweetest

I like this

With this alone, you can have as much as N50,000+ with just a deal.

Exchanging PayPal funds $$ to Naira

Dollar is currently 600 you can give them like 400(which bus even high) as your rate meaning on each dollar your gain is N200

On $200 dollar your gain is 200*200=N40K

On $1000 your again is N200*1000

Do the maths yourself

Model 3

By helping people pay their bills.

They want to pay for university, just like the man I tagged here.

They want to pay for supplier.

They want to pay for anything online.

You help them pay and have your gain.

Currently dollar is 600 but when I want to help people pay for something my rate is 650-750.

Which means my gain is 50-150 naira on every dollar.

Let's say I help someone pay for a phone of 300$

50 × 300

Pls do the math.

Chai.

Model 4

The 4th model of earning with PayPal is to teach people this soft skill.

This is not advisable as a starter so you don't get frustrated on the way, you must have implement and get results before teaching others

Model 5

By creating debit cards for people.

Even after getting most of the PayPal things, people still always have problem creating PayPal debit card and they will always come to people who knows it(with money in hand)

Service charge on this is 5,000 to 15,000.

I don't go below 5,000 on this.

This can only work if you know how to do those stuff, I just made a short FREE video that explain how you can get started, I would love that share the video here but I don't know to how to do.

Send me a message on WhatsApp to get the FREE video. Pls comment on this post before sending me message on WhatsApp.

You can get my number on my profile signature.

Re: [revealed] 5 Paypal Business Model You Can Be Using To Make Money by moneyindemand(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Bro How does the 5 PayPal biznes really work?
I'll to know if is something I should venture into
Re: [revealed] 5 Paypal Business Model You Can Be Using To Make Money by rinwakele: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
This is good business. Please help me with your WhatsApp phone number. I can't find it anywhere

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Gtbank Dollar Debit Master Card In Nigeria / I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions / Earn Money Online On Amazon Using Easy To Design LCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.