Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt (4394 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry / Polls: INEC Knocks Tinubu Over Comment On E-Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by SATANICALLY: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2022
The fake bishop stunt is an appalling preview of what a Tinubu presidency would be like.

Instead of addressing the concerns of non-muslims by promising them that key roles in his administration will be reserved for non-muslims, Tinubu's team went for a silly deceptive stunt.

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1550038322554310657?t=3FdhJwemExfvnSjZl4lDGQ&s=19

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by God1000(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2022
I'm glad the owner of this forum is a true patriot, God bless Seun Osewa.

Nigeria will be better for all if we stop playing ethnic card

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by blazingblender(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2022
Let their name be mentioned
And their diocese
So we can verify
This is really wrong

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu wants to pull same stunt they pulled in 2015. But Christians will make a bold statement this time around

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by princechurchill(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Finally seun eyes don open lol

23 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by lonecatt(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu will be worst than buhari if rigged in.
deceit , lies and propaganda will be his specialty.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Otunbakayce: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2022
I am glad that David hundenyin has finally your eyes opened. If not for him you would still be blind to the realities on ground.
I am happy for you!

15 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2022
TINUBU IS A CONDEMED CRIMINAL

13 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Psoul(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2022
blazingblender:
Let their name be mentioned
And their diocese
So we can verify
This is really wrong

They said that those "Bishops are not big names in the society (But they are Bishops oo)
They also said that the occasion was opened for everyone to attend.
They did not specifically invited the "Bishops".
They came on their own just to show that there is nothing wrong with Muslim-Muslim Ticket.
I have bn wondering how Shetima knows that the Bishops are 30 in number as they walked into the gathering.
He recognized their presence and mentioned how many they are.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by princepeter566: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2022
The most difficult job in the world right now is, defending tinubu and APC. If they dont pay u $25000/hr then they are cheating u

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2022
But seun is an atheist?
Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
it have been revealed that the so called people are not popular but those that made them fake? who is giving Christian leaders titles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by treesun: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by seunmsg(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Who is a fake or original Bishop? Who ordains a Bishop or pastor? Who ordained Oyedepo a Bishop? Most of those who call themselves pastors or bishops today woke up one day and gave themselves the title. So, what’s the noise about?

If I open a church in my compound tomorrow based on “God’s calling” and call myself Bishop Seunmsg, am I a fake or original Bishop?

Enough of this nonsense please. Opposition really need to do better. It’s time to elevate the 2023 political discuss to something more serious and not this primitive religious discussion.

Corrupt CAN leadership and opposition lunatics cannot decide who is a fake original Bishop. Oritsejafor was the CAN president during the Jonathan administration. He was a conduit pipe for stealing public funds. Are Bishops and Pastors like Ayo Oritsejafor the real men of God?

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by RoyalDiadems: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2022
lipsrsealed
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1550038322554310657?t=3FdhJwemExfvnSjZl4lDGQ&s=19

To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by GreyLaw(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Good one from Seun. Tinubu is as deceptive as they come. He will run Nigeria aground if given the chance.
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by GreyLaw(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:
Who is a fake or original Bishop? Who ordains a Bishop or pastor? Who ordained Oyedepo a Bishop? Most of those who call themselves pastors or bishops today woke up one day and gave themselves the title. So, what’s the noise about?

If I open a church in my compound tomorrow based on “God’s calling” and call myself Bishop Seunmsg, am I a fake or original Bishop?

Enough of this nonsense please. Opposition really need to do better. It’s time to elevate the 2023 political discuss to something more serious and not this primitive religious discussion.

Ogbeni go and sleep. You know nothing of Christianity. You have no idea how ordination or Bishopric works. Support your Tinhbu in peace, just don't add gross ignorance to it!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Bro, exactly how low can you go?
Are you sure you not under a spell?

19 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by ambale(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

You should be ashamed of yourself if you reason like this, make research na lie

Bishops are always anointed and inducted to CAN or PFN or any other groups as such, so we have it also in Islam with NASFAT, Ahmaddiya and co.

If you are not traceable to any known organization, you are fake, and this goes for either of the religion.

14 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by RoyalDiadems: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Archbishop Benson Idahosa ordained Bishop Oyedepo in the presence and support of many world renown men of God such as Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin Lester Sumrall, etc.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Viscuz: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2022
Seun Agbado don finish

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu's media and propaganda team are the biggest disappointment I've ever seen in Nigerian politics. What a disgrace! Tuueeeh!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by gurunlocker: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

You know one thing I noticed about you, you are a f*cking hypocrite... Just turn the table, Christians hiring fake Islamic clerics to proof a point ask be truthful to yourself if you will still be saying the same thing.

If they aren't fake, why would they be covering their faces? Even carrying chairs themselves in event hall as shown on AIT, avoiding interviews, running away. You are acting like you didn't see proofs online, both pictures and videos. But as long as it goes with your agenda, your eyes will be blind to everything.... But let it be another party that try that, you will speak from the other part of your mouth as usual.

Una no dey tire? Just speak the truth for once, even if you are supporting that party. It definitely won't hurt!!!

You saw what Adamu Garba did on twitter yesterday? Christians did little and got killed because Muslims will call same act blasphemy. But you people won't see that because if favours your agenda.

13 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Bendeco02: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Bro to be sincere, u be mumu.

What point did you just made with all these rubbish you typed?

Trying to justify impersonation/deceipt or what?

12 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Paid urchins will call him IPOBcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Mide1data: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Like I said politicians would always be politicians. Every single one of 'em.
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Moh247: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2022
cool

Drug allegations no work, fake Pastor Na the new low

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by snowball11(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2022
The Griller-General of the federation has been avoiding this Drugginus latest stunt like a plague! grin

A better Nigeria is all we went kee you there! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by snowball11(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

A very proud slave spotted! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by LaptopDeals: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Amunethseranu(f): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

... Desperate to prove a point, tinubu is dead and deader!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Economies In Nigeria, GDP Of States / Nobody Will Leave PDP For Opposition - Tukur / Buhari Finally Moves To Probe Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.