Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima (23431 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by kingkenny06(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
May this project succeed by Gods grace . We had relied on religion and ethnic sentiment , they failed us . In competence , track record and grace of God , we’re supporting this project .

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Imortal001: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
richiemcgold:
when will this people start rolling out their manifestos?

I mean tinubu, atiku, obi & others. Up till now, none of them has given any realistic and clearcut plan on how they'll fix the economy & electricity.

It's high time we face the real issues and do away with all these tribal and religion sentiments. It won't take us anywhere.
Who manifesto help?
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by afbstrategies: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Funny how loser Shettima is trying to drag the Sultan of Sokoto into this Muslim-Muslim mess.

You and whoever picked you is going to be beaten like drums in the next election.

Even the dullard is not sold on this one cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Jking20(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kaiser20:

Competence kill you there!

Wow!! It will not kill me but elevate me higher. But your bigotry would only pull you down to your grace.

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by richiemcgold: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
vikiphy89:

Na dis time Dem dey give manifesto? Oga relax campaign never start talk more of manifesto.

election is less than 7 months and you are saying it is not yet time to know their manifestos. You obviously don't know the difference between a campaign and manifesto. A serious-minded contender should've already put his manifestos together even before buying a nomination form.
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
We don't care sad

All we know is that

We Nigerians reject the Muslim-muslim ticket with immediate effect....

We want our government *yusful* and *OBIdient* to the society....

Are u minding him? He was using proxies to lobby. Fooling himself.

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Omoslim26: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Story story story.
ObiDiati is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by DIVAD2000: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:
You're the reason many wailers can't sleep in the night. Your tireless work and legacy proves your suitability for the job, which we believe you can deliver. You have my blessings.
Religion in the mud! We're voting competence and not so called religion.

Point out his "tireless works and competency"

Teach us about competency if you can

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by philisto: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nah who we go ask
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Nyanabo(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Then 5hats same moral compulsion should have made you reject the offer at the first instance. Hypocrite.
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Jking20(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Point out his "tireless works and competency"

Teach us about competency if you can

Nice. You can please check my signature for that.
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by DIVAD2000: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:

Nice. You can please check my signature for that.

So you can't just boast of one openly.

Its So unfortunate that you don't want to acknowledge that Shettima,( the ,former DG of tinubu campaign team) was chosen for political reason, not competence.

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Samajogs: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
We don't care sad

All we know is that

We Nigerians reject the Muslim-muslim ticket with immediate effect....

We want our government *yusful* and *OBIdient* to the society....
Bros.. MM is not our problem. APC is not the only party. Let's just be OBIdient
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by ManOfSon: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
The way this man used Boko Haram to hound Goodluck Jonathan? It was despicable, horrendous. I hope and pray he meets with badluck very soon!

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Babastrong(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Even if you supported asiwaju TINUBU because of VP Slot, it worths it.
the only gladiator that can govern this nation successfully is TINUBU. The rest are nothing but noise makers.
IN TINUBU WE TRUST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by mach7(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
richiemcgold:

I'm talking about manifesto mr man. wetin concern me with campaign?
You don't need to be rude. Furthermore, it will interest you to know that a manifesto is an integral part of an election campaign. Afterall, it is the manifesto that the candidate will speak about at the point of campaign.
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by daygee12: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:
Then why hire Plumber, Mechanic & Youth Deputy Leader to become Bishops?

You don't confirm news before you spew thrash

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:
You're the reason many wailers can't sleep in the night. Your tireless work and legacy proves your suitability for the job, which we believe you can deliver. You have my blessings.

Which legacy Una Dey talk, na Legacy like Lee of Singapore, King of Dubai, abi which kind legacy they leave behind.

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by mach7(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
richiemcgold:
when will this people start rolling out their manifestos? I mean tinubu, atiku, obi and others.

Up till now, none of them has given any realistic and clearcut plan on how they'll fix the economy & electricity.

It's high time we face the real issues and do away with all these tribal and religion sentiments. It won't take us anywhere.

..and btw, these people below don't know there's a difference between campaign and manifesto. grin grin

grin grin
Here we go. A manifesto is a list of plan and programmes which is usually released by a candidate seeking election, and it details what they intend to achieve and how to intend to achieve it. A campaign is a series of events set up by candidates to sell their programmes (manifesto).

A manifesto is part and parcel of a campaign.

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by MasterKernel: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Truth
Most governors from NW thought they will get the VP slot.
El Rufai is seen as a fanatics.
Zulum would have been chosen.
But he is doing a great job at Borno and need to continue.
Shettima is a very brilliant man like Tinubu.
Very well educated with good track record.

Doing a good job with Boko Haram.
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Kamerunpride(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Trying to attach himself to the Hausa !! You are Kanuri don’t be ashamed of your tribe . You are a Kanuri, a minority tribe and your people are Boko haram . Boko harms is a Kanuri organization with you as the commander
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Jesusloveyou: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
obituary that is not even fit to be a councillor
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Benwallt(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ride on Mr vice president. In coming in 2031.
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by IbadeHQ: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Antoeni:
Tinubu is not just Pablo Escobar, he's Hushpupi plus. Vote for him at your own peril.
#PeterObi4President2023

What about this ones.

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by gregng(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Personally, I have no issue with Muslims - Muslims ticket, my issue lies with NIgerian aged bracket 20 - 50yrs...

It's time to claim our dear nation from corrupt governance... Those still in power we take over government house and their residence and demand for probe and resignation...

And vote in competence...

Nigerians deserves better and it's lies in our hands...

God bless Nigeria
God bless you
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Diligent1(f): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
enumerica:

I pray that terrorist will kill you soon, because we are trying to avert it on all of us through our votes but you think you will stay here to brainwash more people to vote for it.
Back to sender
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Decent09(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fira09:
Tinubu: I never supported APC presidential candidate to be his running mate – Shettima

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/21/tinubu-i-never-supported-apc-presidential-candidate-to-be-his-running-mate-shettima/

���
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Truthsave: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:
Then why hire Plumber, Mechanic & Youth Deputy Leader to become Bishops?

God have mercy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by josephevergreen(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Politics is a game of interest.

Vote peter obi for president

Dm for your tiles and accessories
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by mex22: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:

fool...u are what we call ONUKU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Flags Off Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover And Bus Terminal / Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport / Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.