Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" (85783 Views)

Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Man City's Oleksandr Zinchenko Kisses Female Reporter Vlada Sedan On Live Tv(Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by DesignHut: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by doneback04: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=oz4real83 post=114948552] shatap dia, only tears of joy, celebration and trophies are welcomed at Arsenal undecided[/quote

���, When Last did Arsenal won trophies, you must be dreaming my friend
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by Ppp1p: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oh
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by Nwaotu10(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Where is the beauty? undecided undecided
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by meeketta: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
The girl is so beautiful grin grin grin

He for make sense if she dey endowed with booty grin
Na black the think that one.

1 Like

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by GeneralPula: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ezedon:
Will the beauty guarantee Arsenal Champions League qualification?

Yes. Including EPL..
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by DavSagacity(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Even if them give Liverpool for Free. I mean F-O-C Jurgen Klopp no go collect. That guy go take ego take spoil dressing room for Us.
Abeg carry him wahala go Chelsea or other clubs in Europe
paulolee:

na cr7 shocking news i de wait, him fit shock us join Liverpool or even spurs...I don't see him staying with united in Europa

1 Like

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by Ashirioluwa: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations to her …….Tomorrow the people in media will name another female as most beautiful person in universe.

Most beautiful woman or sexiest man alive…..bullshit.

All you need is married someone who will give you peace of mind. Make sure the person is presentable
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by foleskay(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Chaiii.. Shes really a stunning wag. Damnn.. Those eastern European babes are the hottest in d world..especially ukaranian,serbs,and Slovenian girls. Chaii.. This one is really hot!!!! cheesy
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by yusluvad(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hope he'll be able to maintain the relationship Because this lady is too hot cool cool shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by cacreg06: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
God bless their union......

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by 43Ronin: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
DavSagacity:
Even if them give Liverpool for Free. I mean F-O-C Jurgen Klopp no go collect. That guy go take ego take spoil dressing room for Us.
Abeg carry him wahala go Chelsea or other clubs in Europe

Him fit score like 40 goals if him go Chelsea. Chelsea knows how to manage big players. The likes of chillwel, reece James, ziyech, go use square-pass and crossing finish defence with Ororo. Na that time ororo go be real tapinaldo.

1 Like

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Beautiful girls no dey get booty. Booty is typically lack of sense and true beauty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by todugo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I no know why oyibo people like assless women. No wonder dey celebrate gay relationship over their.

1 Like

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by PharmacyStore: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Very beautiful lady
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by opius: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
She is indeed beautiful ❤️
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by mrkings84(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
pretydiva:
She's beautifully beautiful kiss. All these football stars dey settle down marry beautiful and classy babes sha
There's no normal figure lady that's not classy, na just money differentiate them both.....

Meanwhile, Congrats to all Rivers United players. I learned the Rivers State governor, His Excellency Barr. Nyesom Wike just awarded them with 13m naira each for winning the Nigeria Premier league!!!

1 Like

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by MatrixCircle: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
She will be expensive to maintain.
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by nurudeen181(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
i am finding where the beautiful lies imagine how she looks so malnurished.. as in skeleton yaju
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by jubrilELsudan: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
THIS ONE I WILL JUST BE DRINKING HER KUKUNASE JUICE EVERYDAY AS BLOOD TONIC

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by abokikhalifa: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Booty go tire you. But you can never get tired of a petit lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by sylve11: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
paulolee:

na cr7 shocking news i de wait, him fit shock us join Liverpool or even spurs...I don't see him staying with united in Europa

GraceUnIimitedd:
oga face your team and take your stupidity out of man United.
Why are you always foolish everytime

i almost choked reading this reply................... grin grin grin cool
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by deavicky(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
paulolee:
most beautiful?? e depends on who said such...I av seen a lot of footballers WAG n this bea no even reach my top5..
I know say ir kind of beauty depend on Nyash and breast.
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by DigitalTrading2: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Greetings All;

We are currently buying All Types of Giftcards, Clean Skrill Funds, Perfect Money Funds, Payoneer Funds, Neteller Funds and Paypal Funds at The Best Rates in The Industry.

Even if The Value of Money on your Giftcards are not the complete face Value, We will buy them.

And as for All Other Fund Types; please make sure that they are Genuine Funds.

We will trade Only Through Escrow:

Escrow Services Allowed: AfroAgroPower or Wese90.

Scammers and Time Wasters should Keep off. Contact Us On Whatsapp +2347030413144
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by porthouse7(f): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
posty56:
it's always the overrated ones tagged most beautiful , if want to see footballers with beautiful wife's ,check kovacic, havertz ,kepa , wife(s)/girlfriend (s)
this 1 na Chelsea fan with sentiment
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by Niswayne19: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
She is pretty and they both look good together.
The Oraimo watch 2 Pro supports Bluetooth call on Android and iOS

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by JohnnyBling(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

That would have been too much o shocked
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by 2dominate: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
paulolee:

see Wetin frustration of supporting united don turn u to...cant wait for August mk league start.. una frustration go resume with enough heartbreak..
Bros no vex i ne man u fan but I'm not frustrated, e be like say the guy get other problems.
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by Eldee54321(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
OMG THIS GAL FINE DIE...AND LOOKS DANGEROUS
Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by SPAMBOX7: 12:23am On Jul 22, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
oga face your team and take your stupidity out of man United.
Why are you always foolish everytime
You sound like a Chelsea fan. Man Utd fan ranting like this is odd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" by MNDY(m): 1:55am On Jul 22, 2022
paulolee:

see Wetin frustration of supporting united don turn u to...cant wait for August mk league start.. una frustration go resume with enough heartbreak..

Nor mind am
Wetin Arsenal and Tottenham take Maguire & Varane eyes see dis season na only God know. I no wan mention City or Chelsea. Wey clubs don go buy-buy dangerous players keep ready for very dangerous attacks dis season so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.