Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN (816 Views)

Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku / Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by blamingthedevil: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2022
The Clerics who went to beg OBJ to support Atiku were not disowned by CAN. The Clerics who went to pray for EndSARS at Tollgate were not disowned by CAN.

Only the Clerics who went to witness the unveiling of Shettima were disowned by CAN.

CAN IS PDP

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1550038548983779328

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by denko(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2022
You are not sincere, You are bringing muslim brotherhood of egypt version to Nigeria. will you as a muslim allowed a christian christian ticket.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by sammy329(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2022
CAN is PDP, it is the spiritual wing of PDP. It is so obvious!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2022
CAN is an organisation of wolves in sheep clothes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by denko(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Whether CAN is PDP or PDF We will not allow muslim brotherhood to rule over a secular state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by colorsofrainbow: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2022
See Tinubu's agbado boys weeping heavily above grin grin
Tinubu and his Bokoharam VP candidate should have hired a new pope yesterday also lol

Meanwhile, below is conversation between two Tinubu's agbado boys gnashing their teeth behind the scene and smiling to the gallery on nairaland here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by Dreal1247: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2022
https://www.herald.ng/bakare-bombshell-forced-sign-resignation-letter-vp-candidate-buhari-2011/
Read about Bakare resignation letter to understand what we are into.
Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by Jostoman: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Can did not disown those cleric because they know that Atiku stand for Unity of Nigeria why BAT stand for dis-unity of Nigeria with his choice.
Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Lunatics everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by plaindealer: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2022
CAN is PDP, not Christians.

2 Likes

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by EdoBoy90(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1550038548983779328

Why I you so pained with another man headache?

Maybe, you have forgotten the fundamental right of association. CAN has the right to associate and not to associate. So, why are you depressed over it? You said you can win election without the Christians but you are still complaining after you have declared yourself winner.

Before December, your party will be emptied. More people will defect. I feel sorry for you. You are now between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Leave CAN out of your problems. You don't need CAN and Christians for your poor decision to win an election. We shall meet at the polls.

I firmly stand with my PASTOR, DR PAUL ENENCHE.

2 Likes

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by hopman98: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Obviously CAN is a partisan body. Though I won't blame them due to killings of xtians upandan. Me sef no go support party wey be say na under am my people dey die like fowl, but CAN own too much sha

2 Likes

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by Penguin2: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Was Atiku running on Muslim-Muslim ticket?

1 Like

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by denko(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Do you support muslim muslim ticket? would you also support christian christian ticket tomorrow?
plaindealer:
CAN is PDP, not Christians.
Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by ambale(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2022
The difference here is that those clerics were known with their churches, so there is no way you deny a known person

But in this case, all of these guys are unknown which is ridiculous, how come none of their church members has come out to say he is my bishop, abi Dem dey fry your own brain also.

1 Like

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by Prince111111: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2022
They voluntarily went there not hired nor compelled by Atiku to go..so you better face that your yeye bloodsucking group of broom people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by blamingthedevil: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by Honjoshy4u: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mumu post.
Did can attack Tinubu after winning Primaries They're attacking the devilish muslim-muslim insensitive ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by buckeyemedia: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
sammy329:
CAN is PDP, it is the spiritual wing of PDP. It is so obvious!
Whilst MURIC is APC, it is the spiritual wing of APC, isn’t it also obvious?
Re: The Clerics Who Went To Beg OBJ To Support Atiku Were Not Disowned By CAN by tesppidd: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
hopman98:
Obviously CAN is a partisan body. Though I won't blame them due to killings of xtians upandan. Me sef no go support party wey be say na under am my people dey die like fowl, but CAN own too much sha
CAN has been partisan since Obasanjo.
They got worse during Jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With The South West Geopolitical Zone / 2023 Presidential Elections. I Am A Christian Not Voting On Religious Grounds / Flashback:how Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death. PM News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.