Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" (94941 Views)

Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last / #nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by COMPAQ(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Popular belief / stereotype...

Nurses are very promiscuous...

HOW TRUE IS THIS?

False actually!
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
You get this kind of body shape, then u they wear this type of tight dresses....na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by detectivejones: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
She's pretty. Its crystal those complaining are women

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Chidi2022: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
atinga1:
That's the excuse you women give yourselves to dress anyhow you like.
Ewu ndo... Don't you see naked mad men and women on the streets? so had it been we where still in the era of our forefathers where everyone is naked before Adam use long throat chop apple, no one would be safe around you ? If you like don't teach your self SELF-CONTROL.... i pity you for jail, if you doubt me ask OYINBOGOJU aka POWERHOUSE....

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by olisaEze(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Size XXS with D-cups means it’s just titties & @ss on a mop stick! grin

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by cp3o: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Popular belief / stereotype...

Nurses are very promiscuous...

HOW TRUE IS THIS?

Most higher institution girls, not only nurses.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
setobaba:
See banging body shape, she’s too **********

Anyway I’ve got 55” brand new smart LG TV for sale urgently

Asking price is 250k going fast
I have 150k

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
wáhàlâ for person wey get GloriousGbola....

No be small wahala
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by TAglobe(f): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
etteli:
Na this kind ones dey make male patient no gree well on time
hahaha easy abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by brandsoncharlie: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
dawnomike:
We do not have to sexualize everything.. there's nothing inappropriate in her dressing.
How can you explain there’s nothing inappropriate or just want to follow what she’s saying.
When you’re in any PPE in a work place or Work environment the recommendation is that it should be fitted , it should be used for the purpose and not to sexualize the outfit , or fashion or whatever, there’s meant to be some space in the ppe she’s putting on to allow her carry out her duties effectively.
The outfit should be changed.

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by SugarGirl44(f): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Offpoint1:
I'll be admitted in this hospital on weekly basis

But you can't touch her, so what's the point?
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by SlayerofSatan: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
For the past two days I've been having fever. Pls can you recommend a hospital with this kind nurse for me?

gasparpisciotta:
Fine babe, wey come be nurse with all the necessary accoutrements, dem full naija.

If you know you and if you don’t know, please forgerrrit...

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Sleekfingers: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/nurse-trolled-wearing-inappropriate-uniform-27526134

An make I dey feign sickness, so they admit me in that hospital....

Her milky na for meeeeee
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by atinga1: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Ewu ndo... Don't you see naked mad men and women on the streets? so had it been we where still in the era of our forefathers where everyone is naked before Adam use long throat chop apple, no one would be safe around you ? If you like don't teach your self SELF-CONTROL.... i pity you for jail, if you doubt me ask OYINBOGOJU aka POWERHOUSE....
Seun lalasticala Mynd44 Dominique Rule 2 broken.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by brandsoncharlie: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
King3urna:
She looks beautiful anybody that’s not okay with it either sick and s*x starved moffo forming pastor or my head slamming brethren
That’s a PPE, it should be worn correctly not that tight dress.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by meobizy(f): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
She didn't lie. Next.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by ufotunang: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Advertising her market for her customers to patronize
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Starzo: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
buygala:
Fine smallie grin

With these kind of fine petite girls in the world, please tell me why I won't still be a randy he-goat at 90
cheesy
Babes with this kind face and body nor dey naija oh

So if you plan on staying in Nigeria all your life better find one demon(present naija girls) to begin your life sentence with

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by cococandy(f): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:
@cococandy, these scrubs are definitely modified, right? The lady is looking like a nurse in the opening scene of an adult movie
not sure if the scrubs are modified or not but Her body looks like it is modified and of course she tucked it in to show off her pretty figure (go girl kiss). If she didn’t tuck in her top, it probably wouldn’t look that way.

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Starzo: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
For the past two days I've been having fever. Pls can you recommend a hospital with this kind nurse for me?

Your get visa and money for flight ticket??...cuz Dem nor dey naija o
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin

Abi naso Cococandy own be? cheesy

Coco come explain o!

Who dash me grin
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Nonexisting: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
These are the kind of vaginarians I love to fucck. Slim with big boobs hanging on their chests.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Offpoint1: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

But you can't touch her, so what's the point?
She can touch me... That's the point cheesy
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Hopealive500(f): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
etteli:
Na this kind ones dey make male patient no gree well on time
lol
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Tegabadguy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
wow i love this
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by pocohantas(f): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
cococandy:

Who dash me grin

One can’t be so sure… cheesy
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Atolu01: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Seems she's an Apple. Is she wearing a girdle or som'n. (Or 'had surgery). Anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by gasparpisciotta: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
SlayerofSatan:

Yabaleft grin
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by PharmacyStore: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by lozanni(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin The true definition of a Barbie nurse.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by King3urna(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

That’s a PPE, it should be worn correctly not that tight dress.

Ok
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by MatrixCircle: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
yeah, no sick person wanna see a babe like that walking around.... she could simply buy a bigger top, why does it have to be so tight?!
Especially those sick people with erectal dysfunction may develop heart attacks. angry angry seeing what they can't do anything with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.