Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" (94949 Views)

Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last / #nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Basiliun: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmmm, this one is capable of seducing her patence
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Konjiboii: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
yeah, no sick person wanna see a babe like that walking around.... she could simply buy a bigger top, why does it have to be so tight?!

Their popular defense "it is my body and I choose whatever I want to wear or do with it"
The future is bright for men like me,women are getting "liberated" so many casual knacks on the increase.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Psoul(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
She looks like that sex doll.
Also looks like what you can see in a cartoon movie.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Psychokinetic: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/nurse-trolled-wearing-inappropriate-uniform-27526134
Latinas and fire bodies are like 5 & 6. If I had my way I’d marry a Latina shocked
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by opribo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nurses as we use to know them, used to wear white gown but suddenly it changed to sexy ads shaking pants and scrubs.

I think I like it this way. You need to be in the care of a sexy nurse, you will understand.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by purples25(f): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Let jealousy be put on hold/in chains if possible. A lot of people are burning right now. When you see an average girl you run your mouth sweetly. When you see a fine girl with nothing to insult, almost perfect, it really upsets you. It burns you.

Then you get to the talk about morality. That's when morals come in handy.

grin
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Chidi2022: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
lexy2014:

No be small wahala
LMAO...
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Chidi2022: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
atinga1:
Seun lalasticala Mynd44 Dominique Rule 2 broken.
Is the truth that painful....
Awwww....
Its okay son,,, stop crying.....
Abi you wan suck bobbi....
You no get mind, you dey buy market wey dm no advertise give you.....
LMAO....
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by SugarGirl44(f): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Offpoint1:

She can touch me... That's the point cheesy

If God wan catch you, they'll appoint a male nurse to your room and send her to children's ward.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by atinga1: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Is the truth that painful....
Awwww....
Its okay son,,, stop crying.....
Abi you wan suck bobbi....
You no get mind, you dey buy market wey dm no advertise give you.....
LMAO....
You actually believe you can best me on a face off? Smh.
The urchin who moderates this section is biased, so I don't want to get banned again.
So, gloat, na ur time.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by akintayosegunay: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Well as much as she feels comfortable in it and her supervisors are not kicking against. It’s her scrub and her job. Majority of those advising her will give a a compliments if she was there nurse.

That’s by the way

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by lildonn222: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
dawnomike:
We do not have to sexualize everything.. there's nothing inappropriate in her dressing.
I agree with you but the male gender will only see the 'obvious ' when they look at her.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by kay29000(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Offpoint1:
I'll be admitted in this hospital on weekly basis

Hahahaha
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by kay29000(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
buygala:
Fine smallie grin

With these kind of fine petite girls in the world, please tell me why I won't still be a randy he-goat at 90
cheesy

Lol
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by 1Sharon(f): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:
@cococandy, these scrubs are definitely modified, right? The lady is looking like a nurse in the opening scene of an adult movie

Omg yes, you're right. She looks so sexualized.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Chidi2022: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
atinga1:
You actually believe you can best me on a face off? Smh.
The urchin who moderates this section is biased, so I don't want to get banned again.
So, gloat, na ur time.
shebi i have told you to stop crying?
Sorry nah...
Abi you want caprisone Be hiding under the cloak of moderator..... Yeye pussy....
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by bepositive11: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by chypotenti(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Funny enough, I don't like this shape....so fake!!!
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by elonmuskbaby: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
yeah, no sick person wanna see a babe like that walking around.... she could simply buy a bigger top, why does it have to be so tight?!
Nawa o

An adult woman's dressing is not in anyway responsible for a man's inability to curb his lust lipsrsealed
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by tonyson010(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

u r right.

psychiatry patient will really like her.
people dressing matters a lot, the hospital is not a place for beauty pageant.
albeit she is busty, she doesn't need to make it so obvious through the clothing.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Nawa o
An adult woman's dressing is not in anyway responsible for a man's inability to curb his lust lipsrsealed

its called "decent dressing in the medical field"... and this has nothing to do with what an adult woman wears, but all to do with what a nurse/doctor etc should be wearing.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by blingxx(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Offpoint1:
I'll be admitted in this hospital on weekly basis

Finished man .. stop simping
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Offpoint1: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If God wan catch you, they'll appoint a male nurse to your room and send her to children's ward.
Then I become a child grin
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by SugarGirl44(f): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Offpoint1:

Then I become a child grin

Hehehe......you're a finished man then.
I rest my case.
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by amstamon: 5:38am On Aug 07, 2022
setobaba:
See banging body shape, she’s too **********

Anyway I’ve got 55” brand new smart LG TV for sale urgently

Asking price is 250k going fast
Chat me up 08038130918 since you didn't put your contact there
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Druss(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2022
I would feel more sympathetic if she wasn't a TikTok poster. She can get a bigger top.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Druss(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2022
BenDo63:
when I was on admission sometime ago, a nurse attending to me wore a tight white uniform.

And guess what, it was a bit see through and her pink panties were shouting.

As I could thing of was how to shag her grin

And then you woke up...

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Ruthymoon(f): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Many men is gonna fall sick and admitted in that hospital just to be seeing her everyday, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by Ambassadors: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2022
setobaba:
See banging body shape, she’s too **********

Anyway I’ve got 55” brand new smart LG TV for sale urgently

Asking price is 250k going fast
Can 150k go?
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by setobaba: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2022
amstamon:

Chat me up 08038130918 since you didn't put your contact there
I did
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by setobaba: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Ambassadors:

Can 150k go?
220k last
Re: Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2022
grin I don't know what is inappropriate there but her figure is damned funny. The way people dey do surgery these days, I know say I no go lack wetin to laugh at when I'm old

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.