Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Election Update Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Update Akwa Ibom (2369 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update / 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Update Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Feel free to also post updates of election from akwaibom state here
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by NoahHadNoArk: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
My Nsit Ibom Sister how your side?
Small world o 😁
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
My Nsit Ibom Sister how your side?
Small world o 😁
Good o, hi dear! Hope you voted o
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na Lp nd pdp de lead 4 Ibesikpo
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by Edipet(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
There was violence and disruption voting in my unit in Ibiono Ibom, 90% of voters couldn't vote, PDP cause the violence wen the saw that ypp was leading, and the ypp has already collapse structure for Obi for presidential

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by NoahHadNoArk: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2023
oyinella:

Good o, hi dear! Hope you voted o
Live and direct, Mbiaso ward V grin
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Live and direct, Mbiaso ward V grin
I voted at Mbiaso ward 2. It was really peaceful, great people too
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Edipet:
There was violence and disruption voting in my unit in Ibiono Ibom, 90% of voters couldn't vote, PDP cause the violence wen the saw that ypp was leading, and the ypp has already collapse structure for Obi for presidential
Are you serious? That’s crazy o.. we should bring this to INEC’s notice. As much as possible we want a free and fair election. After I got back to Uyo yesterday, I went to polling units here, to ensure that the votes were actually counted and recorded. This thing dey our hand
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Na Lp nd pdp de lead 4 Ibesikpo
But hope say violence no been dey
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by Seeker123: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Seeker123:

Voted at college of education gate.
Welldone! How was the turnout? Hope it was peaceful too
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by sageb: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
oyinella:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li4piriUB0A
Sen. Akpabio is winning Enoidem in All the polling unit results I have seen. Akpabio is returning to the Senate for Ikot Ekpene senatorial district
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
sageb:

Sen. Akpabio is winning Enoidem in All the polling unit results I have seen.
Akpabio is returning to the Senate for Ikot Ekpene senatorial district
I wasn’t here when he was the governor, but I’ve heard a lot of good stuffs about him. If he is truly all that they say he is, then he deserves this win. We deserve good governance! May the best man win
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
So far so good, apart from the report of violence and disruption at a polling unit at ibiono ibom, I have not heard of any violence or disruption here in akwaibom. People did say there was a lot of vote buying in their center, some said a particular party was subtly campaigning at their polling units, it now feels like it’s almost impossible to have a free and fair election in Nigeria.
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Results from most polling units in akwaibom is out, I’ll be posting some I’ve seen here
Re: Election Update Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
I got this from a page ‘Inside Akwa ibom’ on Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Person That Survived Is The DG Of DSS Yusuf Magaji Bichi. Gudaje Kazau / Tinubu Appointing People From Opposition Camps As Plot To Silence Critics –Atiku / What Drives Politicians To Embrace Occultism To Acquire & Stay In Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.