Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Applying For Admissions In Ucalgary And Other Universities In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For Admissions In Ucalgary And Other Universities In Canada (378 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applying For Admissions In Ucalgary And Other Universities In Canada by Remified(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2022
So as the topic states, I just recently started applying for universities in Canada with Ucalgary being at the top of the list. I would like to hear from Nigerians out there how it is and what I need to make all these possible. I am currently a third year electrical engineering university student (should be finishing up my fourth yr by now.. but ASUU and FG has other plans SMH), but would like to start over in a school abroad. I have very decent first yr and second yr results, I feel if I don't get out of this nations educational systems all my potential for the course am offering would be gone cause of how education is neglected here.
Also I would want to apply for scholarships to make things very much easy.
Please I need inputs to help guide me in the right processes I need to take and also what is needed of me to make my mission possible. Thanks.
Re: Applying For Admissions In Ucalgary And Other Universities In Canada by Remified(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2022
Also my twin sister who is much much better than me academically (I mean 4.0+ CGPA in her 3rd year in medical laboratory science and made all A's in her last semester exams) also would want to join me. So would also like inputs regarding her as well
Re: Applying For Admissions In Ucalgary And Other Universities In Canada by Remified(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please other university suggestions are also welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know The Longest Walkable Distance In The World Is From Russia To SA? / See The New Murtala Airport Terminal / An Epic Edo (benin) Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.