Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Is There Any Risk In Storing Funds In Perfect Money For A Long Time - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is There Any Risk In Storing Funds In Perfect Money For A Long Time (403 Views)

Our Software Removes The Risk In Forex Trading, Leaves You With Profit / Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name / The Obvious Risk In Doing Mmm 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Risk In Storing Funds In Perfect Money For A Long Time by TellMeTheTruth(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Due to the persistent fall in the value of the Naira I want to convert some of my cash to Perfect Money and store it online in my wallet for about 7 years

I don not want to use Stablecoins because of what happened to UST.

Apart from the risk of forgetting my password is there any other risk I should be aware of?

I need your opinion
Re: Is There Any Risk In Storing Funds In Perfect Money For A Long Time by dawnomike(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
TellMeTheTruth:

Due to the persistent fall in the value of the Naira I want to convert some of my cash to Perfect Money and store it online in my wallet for about 7 years

I don not want to use Stablecoins because of what happened to UST.

Apart from the risk of forgetting my password is there any other risk I should be aware of?

I need your opinion
No risk at all. But, perfect money is mostly undervalued and underpriced.
Since you are saving it for as long as 7years. Why not consider saving it in gold instead?
Re: Is There Any Risk In Storing Funds In Perfect Money For A Long Time by Qre1: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Their is risk if you don’t secure your account your funds can be wiped anytime by those insiders.. I advice you to setup authentication codes for final payment transfer. Once you do so no one will be able to send payment from your account even if they login except they enter any of the authentication code . It is 30 codes.check the security section

For the person that says pm is undervalued hope you know it’s around 595now and close to 600

Below is Good news for binary options traders you can now automate trading with ease using bots

Re: Is There Any Risk In Storing Funds In Perfect Money For A Long Time by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2022
dawnomike:
No risk at all. But, perfect money is mostly undervalued and underpriced.
Since you are saving it for as long as 7years. Why not consider saving it in gold instead?

Thank you for your suggestion.

By buying gold I hope you're not referring to physical gold but through an exchange.

How would you suggest I go about doing this please? Do you have a reputable broker you can recommend?
Re: Is There Any Risk In Storing Funds In Perfect Money For A Long Time by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Qre1:
Their is risk if you don’t secure your account your funds can be wiped anytime by those insiders.. I advice you to setup authentication codes for final payment transfer. Once you do so no one will be able to send payment from your account even if they login except they enter any of the authentication code . It is 30 codes.check the security section

For the person that says pm is undervalued hope you know it’s around 595now and close to 600

Below is Good news for binary options traders you can now automate trading with ease using bots

I didn't know before now that it was possible for funds to be stolen from your PM wallet in spite of the Two-Factor verification process.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention
Re: Is There Any Risk In Storing Funds In Perfect Money For A Long Time by dawnomike(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
TellMeTheTruth:

Thank you for your suggestion.

By buying gold I hope you're not referring to physical gold but through an exchange.

How would you suggest I go about doing this please? Do you have a reputable broker you can recommend?
You can do that on perfect money or go for gold ETFs

(1) (Reply)

How To Borrow Money From Access Bank / Lunchtime Prediction For Today 13 October 2022 / Free Soccer Betting Trial For 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.