Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Unbelievable Buh That's Just The Truth Of The Political Games In Nigeria Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable Buh That's Just The Truth Of The Political Games In Nigeria Now. (271 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters / What Political Games Is The Southeast Playing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Buh That's Just The Truth Of The Political Games In Nigeria Now. by Prinxzona10: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
I got a vital information from my close pal that the strategy on Tinubu's team is on how to stop Peter Obi,to be honest with you,their agenda emphasizes more like 80% on stopping Peter Obi,so I wouldn't be surprise when one of the inner supporter's message leaked yesterday via that one of them was complaining bitterly to the other of his colleague that the Tinubu is making the work very difficult for them,that they shouldn't've done what they did yesterday by paying people to come and stand as Bishops and from the way things are now,he's very sure Tinubu will lose and he's losing it already buh my greatest shock was the response from his other colleague where he said that this election will be between Atiku and Peter Obi buh he would prefer Atiku to win instead of Obituary(his exact word) because according to him,Peter Obi is an Igbo man and that Obituary people would laugh at them....
Here comes the motive why I decided to write this message now,I want to ask some questions before I proceed..
Firstly,when Buhari won Jonathan,hope Buhari's supporters laughed and are still laughing at Jonathan's supporters today?
Secondly, Does the hunger,the killings,the insecurities,the unemployment, the hardship,the corruption and the bad economy affected and still affecting only Jonathan's supporters today?..
Thirdly, Is there any special roads,special markets,special hospitals, special schools,special treatments and special atmosphere where was meant only for Buhari's supporters?...
Even the inner members of Tinubu's supporters knows the best candidate buh because he's an Igbo man,they would prefer another Fulani man to take over from Buhari and you would see Tinubu minions spitting fire and bleating like a second hand he-goats on why the Igbos hate Yorubas(their imaginary hate,just to sell their demi god through a tribal card to the SANE Yorubas)buh it's obvious on who hates who...(For your information, since you Tinubu's urchins rebels anybody against your foolish agenda Igbos including your fellow Yorubas, people have seen who hates who,people have seen more reasons to support Peter Obi,people have seen that you guys thrive on hate towards anything Igbos buh you guys wouldn't know this because that's the *WILL OF GOD 2023* to always push you guys to keep doing mistakes and it's happening already....
NB:Igbos and Yorubas don't hate themselves buh the only hate comes from Tinubu urchins because that's the only strategy to sell their old,sick,wicked,selfish and corrupt entity via through Tinubu's abnormal ethnic card....
Mind you,the only Nigerians politicians I see some little conscience left in them are Peter Obi,Yemi Osibanjo,Akinwumi Adeshina,Makinde and Zulum)...
Listen,Yorubas have tasted Presidency once and vice presidency once since 1999 and their fellow neighbour the Igbos haven't and instead of them to support the Igbos,they decided to shortchanged them and rebel them hateful and selfish,so I ask again,who's selfish here?(what you guys can't take,is what you're giving people and when they resisted your wicked and selfish agenda, you started calling them all sorts of names and rebel them all manners of things,no conscience at all from you Tinubu's miscreants not real Yorubas)...
Peradventure Peter Obi wins and he starts performing well,will the good economy affects positively only on his supporters?will his supporters have a very special hospitals, special schools,special treatments,special jobs,special economy boom and accessible to loans?..
The only problem of a black man is in his brain because how can people be thinking very myopically and primitively in this 21st century, how can people jeopardise their future because of an imaginary hate that do no good to anybody?
Honestly,this is a very big disaster to one's self,a menace to the society and a dangerous precipitate to Africa...
In conclusion,always know that anybody that wins,will either bring good or bad to his citizens and no supporter is exempted because every leader's decisions affects everybody negatively or positively even rich or poor buh if you're still in doubt,google the net worth of Dangote prior to 2015 and google it now,then you will understand why I used the word everybody....
If you're still got some brain left in you as a human being,use it and think and stop letting all these selfish,wicked and evil politicians keep thinking for you....
NB:[ excuse me for using such a strong word on them buh the truth is that I dislike evil or wickedness and when I see people supporting evil or wickedness,it disgusts me a lot especially after what people have passed through and still passing through in the government of APC Buhari,the same people that put millions of Nigerians in the same destructive way,still got the temerity,the alacrity to keep pushing for a pro max of Buhari just for their selfish interests and you expect some SANE Nigerians or even the World at large to remain calm and watch them succeed again, *NEVER*...
The foolish and evil souls pushing this APC agenda are worse than demon buh they don't know that,maybe because the APC government never happened to them or their families buh definitely,they will get the repercussions of their evil deeds soonest ]...
My candid advice is for some of you guys to try and emancipate yourself from mental slavery now at least for the future of your children before it's too late....
I rest my case....Gracias!!!!....

MOD,please help move this to the front page for more wider views...Thanks..
Re: Unbelievable Buh That's Just The Truth Of The Political Games In Nigeria Now. by successmatters(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin
Re: Unbelievable Buh That's Just The Truth Of The Political Games In Nigeria Now. by Iceberg3: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
If tinubu wins o, everyone will reap it,good or bad, including his supporters.
Majority of them that shouted "sai Baba",who made mockery of themselves thinking they are mocking the Igbos,they are the ones crying of hardship today....ask a certain rilwayne on this forum.
He cried so bitterly and even rendered an apology for his role in the sai Baba saga.
But today again,he's attacking Peter Obi and his supporters and is back to supporting APC again...later he will come out again and cry blood,nor be swear be that? grin
Re: Unbelievable Buh That's Just The Truth Of The Political Games In Nigeria Now. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Baby factory criminals haaaaaaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Buh That's Just The Truth Of The Political Games In Nigeria Now. by Telekinetic: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Baby factory criminals haaaaaaaaa
My Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado!! It’s like the dingBAT don increase your salary to 30,100 today o. This one wey you dey jolly dey post everywhere for Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Buh That's Just The Truth Of The Political Games In Nigeria Now. by Richardonald(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Telekinetic:

My Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado!! It’s like the dingBAT don increase your salary to 30,100 today o. This one wey you dey jolly dey post everywhere for Nairaland grin
money wey go soon finishgrin then he go change moniker, then start to the beg for money on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

You Gain Nothing From Ethnic Hatred Or Religious Bias - Professor Pat Utomi / Passport OR International Passport: Which Is Correct? / "If You Conspire Against Rivers State, You'll Pay Heavily-Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.