Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Child Trafficking In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Trafficking In Nigeria (8686 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Woman For Currency Trafficking In Lagos (pictured) / Pastor, Wife And Others Accused Of Child Trafficking In Abia State / 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2011
Ibos and money.
No wonder every crime in Nigeria originates from iboland.how would sensible people engage in such modern slavery all for how much ? you guys are definitely cursed or maybe the crimes exist in your DNA ?
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Ngodigha: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2011
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Chintua: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
Beware of Gbomo-Gbomos from the South East and South West.
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2011
Ngodigha:

Check this out.
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201103302155740
I'm sure the uncle is an ibo man !
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Ngodigha: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Yoruba.
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2011
Ngodigha:

Yoruba.
Aunty's husband was screwing her,so that means ibo uncle in-law prolly gave her disease and got pregnant.double honour from uncle okoro
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Afanna1: 4:51am On Jul 31, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2011
All these Broke A*S*S Tribalist, unemployment is so bad, am seeing the effects on NL everyday  grin
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2011
odiaero:

All these Broke A*S*S Tribalist, umemployment is so bad, am seeing the effects on NL everyday grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
No wonder there is no constant electricity, very poor infrastructure in the country, nigeria is not among the developed nations of the world and so on. My tribe is better than yours is what goes on in the minds of the tribes we have in nigeria, instead of them to put their hands together in order to turn nigeria into a country like Japan, but no, it is this senseless mindset of my tribe is the best in nigeria, when the developed nations see all the tribes as still behind.

Before nigeria can move forward, all the tribes must begin to see each others problems a their own and find a way to solve it together.
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Misterpaul(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2011
Taught i was the only one thinking like this, you don't need to waste your time telling them,cos they wont stop, Maybe they gain something they like.
Febup:

No wonder there is no constant electricity, very poor infrastructure in the country, nigeria is not among the developed nations of the world and so on. My tribe is better than yours is what goes on in the minds of the tribes we have in nigeria, instead of them to put their hands together in order to turn nigeria into a country like Japan, but no, it is this senseless mindset of my tribe is the best in nigeria, when the developed nations see all the tribes as still behind.

Before nigeria can move forward, all the tribes must begin to see each others problems a their own and find a way to solve it together.

Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2011
child Trafficking is bad,i am from anambra(no doubt) anybody caught in such act should be jailed,also those boko haram in NL
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by aljharem3: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2011
~Bluetooth:

dude please can we leave Igbo this yoruba this out of this

the last time i checked the SW has gbomo gbomo cry cry

lets not fall for the trap of exhibiting tribalism when it is a National problem and not pecular to a group or section

the other day, kidnappers were caught in Abuja, They were not igbos but other Nigerians
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2011
Violence is the trade mark of Northern people while all other anti-social vices are the trade marks of Ibos. It's not even child trafficking in its whole sense, it's using teenage girls as breeding animals for the purpose of selling the babies. Where is the dignity of these people? Where is their moral value? Only yesterday, you were calling Islam names just because a man called for lowering of marriageable age of female children. But you people have never taken time to ask yourselves why girl trafficking and breeding for money is not as rampant in the North as in your regions (South-South and South-East). An average Ibo man is evil. An average Hausa society takes care and protect its female children more than an average Ibo society. And that's why you see Ibo teenagers all over the country as Domestic Slaves. Shame!
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by swaggerboi2011: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2011
angry angry
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2011
Shame on all you ethnic chauvinists who have chosen to treat a thread which focuses on the wholesale trade and abuse of children with levity, simply to mudsling in the gratuitous manner you can become accustomed to. embarassed angry embarassed
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by buy1get3(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
what a horrible world we live in Nigeria
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by delpee(f): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2011
Cant we tackle issues without bias for the sake of our nations progress? Igbo this, Yoruba that, Hausa did, Ijaw said, haba! Point is child trafficking/kidnapping is bad and affects all tribes. The way i see it some people just capitalised on the Igbo culture of not accepting kids born out of wedlock. They can sell and become eligible spinsters again in the twinkle of an eye! Same people will condemn others for being lenient with teenage mothers and their kids. Not a great idea to encourage promiscuity but better to let people learn from their mistakes than encourage them to become baby merchants. We are all affected one way or the other. No wonder there are so many wild and uncontrollable kids these days. Carry Amaka genes to Bolanle/Talatu house or vice versa without understanding the roots, why problem no go show face?

Any meaningful ideas on how this can be stopped instead of the usual tribal rantings please?
Re: Child Trafficking In Nigeria by Afanna1: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos / Gunmen Kidnap, Monday Izu, DELSU SSANU Chairman / Suspected Armed Bandits Sacked 3 Communities In Birnin Magaji, Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.