Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child (44888 Views)

Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Kobicove(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations to her and her family!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by ZaddyJ: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Myhusband:
who is the donor

all these men that just impregnate all these babes without marriage sef, una just dey create many single parents for Nigeria

Shes married oo
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Jemex003: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
She's very ugly

Post your real wife picture, let’s see her beauty too

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Coun3MAN: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
So naso this woman look like in real sense ? All the beautiful picx of her we use to see in some of the movies are all scam? chai! there is God oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jemex003:

Post your real wife picture, let’s see her beauty too
my wife can't be like this ... believe she's very beautiful naturally
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by bepositive11: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
She's very ugly

I don't understand why women put on make up. They look very different when that makeup comes off. It's like wearing a mask

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Elidrisy20: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Baby mama
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by 1gbdata: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
God is great
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by mangood74: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations �
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
AbuAeesha:
best of luck.
but all these baby bump pics are for what undecided

They are for memories!!!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
bepositive11:

I don't understand why women put on make up. They look very different when that makeup comes off. It's like wearing a mask
this is her below... if she ugly like this I go japa undecided

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Jemex003: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
my wife can't be like this ... believe she's very beautiful naturally

God bless you but it’s not right to condemn other peoples property. She’s married to someone too and who know if her husband is handsome and good looking than you.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by nairavsdollars(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Disgusting thing to say to a woman who just survived the pangs of labour. May your life be ugly
AFONJAPIG:
She's very ugly

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by olaniyilukman(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
givv:
Lot of things I can't allow my wife do, matter of fact I can't marry someone who fancy's that. What's showing of the baby bumps to the gallery for?
Bro, we shared the same view on this honestly, how on Earth will be give birth to new baby and the next is to upload the baby on social media... This is sickening
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by bepositive11: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
this is her below... if she ugly like this I go japa undecided

?? I don't understand. I think you're replying to the wrong person. Who is she?

Anyway, ask that woman to remove that makeup first before saying whether she's beautiful or ugly

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by SunnyDS(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by tfelicityk(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations to her...
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by olowofariwo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
AbuAeesha:
best of luck.
but all these baby bump pics are for what undecided
evidence for real baby not adoption
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Johnny147147: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Reinamaria:

So talented.
I enjoy her movies.

Very true. She's very good at her roles
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Lepon02: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ta lo do l'oyun?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by MadamOk(f): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations �
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by bepositive11: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Bro, we shared the same view on this honestly, how on Earth will be give birth to new baby and the next is to upload the baby on social media... This is sickening

She is not your average woman. She's a celebrity loved by millions. There's nothing wrong with her sharing that moment with her millions of fans

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
SONYCITY:
WHO IS HER HUSBAND
You want to marry her husband?

I wonder why the interest.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by wiseoneking: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
She's very ugly
But you are worst than a pig by your profile pic. You are very toxic being. Don't just go about making people feel bad especially people that never hurt you. See all the beautiful words of congratulations from people and you are here hating and filled with hate.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Segzy19: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
I won't even go that line of saying she's ugly but dem don use make-up finish their life... No correlation between the faces at all
AFONJAPIG:
She's very ugly
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
She's very ugly

I swear grin

And those lips have sucked a lot of joysticks
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by novia22(f): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Myhusband:
who is the donor

all these men that just impregnate all these babes without marriage sef, una just dey create many single parents for Nigeria

Her full name is Ruth Kadiri Ezerika. She is married and has been married for almost 5years now. This is her second daughter. She doesn't post her husband's pictures upandan on social media and seems as one of the few decent women remaining in Nollywood.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nomoreloss' Daughter Told A Man This At His Burial Today(pic) / 'Why We Arrested Harrysong' - Five Star Music Releases Official Statement / Tiwa Savage Vs Abisola Kola-Daisi: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.