Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child (44887 Views)

Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by olaniyilukman(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
bepositive11:

She is not your average woman. She's a celebrity loved by millions. There's nothing wrong with her sharing that moment with her millions of fans
I appreciate my average woman and I am glad God has been wonderful to my family financially and spiritually and I have never comes to Nairaland to beg and solicit for financial assistance and I don't mock people in that situation rather I thank God for his mercies over our life. At every stage of our life, we are all bless with different things,I might not be celebrity as you claimed but I thank God millions of people are engaged me for business and more unmeet still to come...
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by noskcid(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations

With your thick lips like kpomo
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Love55freas(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
congratulation❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Love55freas(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
congratulations sweet heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Usenioka1:
Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri has given birth to a second child. The actress shared the good news on her verified Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgRYVR4Mq62/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Thank God for make-up
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Broveens42(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Johnny147147:
One of Nigeria's finest actresses. Very good at interpreting roles

Interpretation of roles?
Not totally correct.
She still struggles with facial expression on set.
Simply put; her acts are too artificial

Congrats to her, anyway

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Johnny147147: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Broveens42:

Interpretation of roles?
Not totally correct.
She still struggles with facial expression on set.
Simply put; her acts are too artificial

Congrats to her, anyway

I don't think she struggles. She performs with ease
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by MyAmericandream(f): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
She's very ugly

Filthy afonja pig Dey talk? If I nod you ehn
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by essentialone(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
christejames:
Congrats my one time crush

They are lucky we no longer need pictures to make people run mad or die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by famology(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Make up dey cover things sha.....
Congratulations!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Ppp1p: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Really
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
She is married. Are u mad
Myhusband:
who is the donor

all these men that just impregnate all these babes without marriage sef, una just dey create many single parents for Nigeria
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by dahmie2013: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations Ruth. God bless the baby.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Blazadenise(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulation oooh, nobi like last month she be born before nii
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Cvesta(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Exodora: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
AbuAeesha:
best of luck.
but all these baby bump pics are for what undecided
For Thomas like you that will doubt her pregnancy
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Lightorder: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
She's very ugly
post the picture of the most beautiful lady in your family. I am waiting
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by nairacitizen(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ruth's vajayjay would be heavenly
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Captain92: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congrats mama
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by vRendoh(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulation �
Always my favourite actress ❤
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Majesty33(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
I guess its a boy!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Tmb78(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
this is her below... if she ugly like this I go japa undecided
You are posting a picture of a lady who has over filtered her pic with Snapchat app and you are calling her beautiful.
You well so?
Post where she is without filter and of course makeup, then we will talk.
Ruth Kadiri is a fine Edo babe, no cap!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tmb78:
You are posting a picture of a lady who has over filtered her pic with Snapchat app and you are calling her beautiful.
You well so?
Post where she is without filter and of course makeup, then we will talk.
Ruth Kadiri is a fine Edo babe, no cap!
now u are not talking about beauty but filter picture.. is like poverty is making ur brain to shake undecided
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Filthy afonja pig Dey talk? If I nod you ehn
go nod baba Chicago
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

I swear grin

And those lips have sucked a lot of joysticks
and one ediot said she's fine , abeg where is the finest He even made me post my wife picture
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by lexy2014: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
YorubaYouth:
Breathe in and hold it for 10 seconds before you exhale. Do it 3 times and you will feel Life and Peace in yourself, then it will dawn on you that he or she that offended you is only human that can die anytime just like you and you will forgive and move on. Remember what we Pray to our CREATOR, "FATHER forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us."

Did he say he didn't forgive her?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by timy21(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations ma'am! More grace to raise the baby in a Godly way.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Benprass(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
She's very ugly

You Crack me up with this lol.

Anyway they say beauty lays in the eyes of the beholder.

Too much makeup decrease natural beauty.

That is why those deeper life girls are extremely beautiful.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by hardon1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Is she married?

Who says you have first be married before giving birth in the 21st century

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jumoke Samuel Becomes SHOE CULTURE HOUSE OF FASHION Ambassador (Photos) / Nomoreloss' Daughter Told A Man This At His Burial Today(pic) / 'Why We Arrested Harrysong' - Five Star Music Releases Official Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.