Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links (1158 Views)

Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by swaggerjack: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
No fewer than 25,000 persons have signed a petition to ask the United State Government to re-open a case on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s alleged links with drug cartels in the early nineties.

The petition which was started by one Ade Lani on Change.org has, in less than 24 hours, generated a lot of social media reactions with “USA – Sign the Petition” currently trending on Twitter.

Lani, who started the petition, said reviewing Tinubu’s alleged drug dealings in the US will enable Nigerians to know the character and history of the presidential candidate.

“They will be able to make the right decision on who they commit their future and leadership of the country too,” he added.

Some Nigerians who appended their signature to the petition commented on their reasons for signing.

Omotola Adebayo said, “I am a Nigerian, and allegations like this shouldn’t be swept under the rug. Drug trafficking is a serious offence and nobody is against the law”

Joseph Ajiere, “I’m signing this petition because I deserve to know the truth about Emilokan.”

Kenneth Eke “It will go a long way help my country make more informed decision in the upcoming 2023 presidential election”

THE WHISTLER had earlier reported how Tinubu’s alleged links to drug trade might affect his presidential ambition

Per the report, a search for information on Bola Tinubu, the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress, on several open-source websites and LexisNexis databases will yield copious details of previous associations with sundry crimes while in the United States of America in the 1990s.

A report first published in 2015 by thedailybeast.com claimed that Tinubu was a clear accomplice in a drug and money laundering case involving two Nigerians– Adegboyega Mueez Akanda and his nephew, Abiodun Agbele. A United States Government Narcotics Attaché in its embassy in Nigeria, Andre W. Kellum, claimed in an Affidavit dated 1992 that the two Nigerians were part of an organization that distributed cocaine, which was operated by Tinubu.

Also, an amount exceeding $1.4 million dollars, was seized from his account, despite being on a $2, 800 salary.

When asked to comment on Tinubu’s dark past, Bayo Onanuga, spokesman for his presidential campaign, could not hide his anger and disgust.

After several calls and text messages, he finally called back and railed at the reporter. “You’re a journalist, right? You people just like digging up a dead matter. The case happened 30 years ago. It’s a dead matter, finished.”

https://thewhistler.ng/tinubu-25000-nigerians-sign-petition-asking-u-s-to-review-apc-presidential-candidates-drug-links/

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by DispatcherLagos: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin
Tinubu may not make it to ballot....i see this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by madridguy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by Reinamaria(f): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
A very welcome move. I approve.
If truly his records are clean, then he has nothing to worry about.
If not, this move ought to throw him and his entire camp off balance.

They(politicians) must know that Nigerian youths mean business. Enough is enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by swaggerjack: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin
EscoBAT the Lagos landlord and 10% tax collector was the John Gotti and Teflon don of the drug trade in Chicago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmr92xVGOaM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by swaggerjack: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticalala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise
Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by teeste: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
25,000 out of over 40m voting population. This social media people won't stop being delusional

6 Likes

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by Rastaramsey(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
They will surely sweep this under the carpet...
Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by NobleSeed(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
vawulence from every corner cheesy grin
Say no to BAT THING
Say yes to obi
Yes to labour party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by swaggerjack: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
They will surely sweep this under the carpet...
Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Watch as some unfortunate people will blame IPOB for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by Mikolo70(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Some Naija people are mentally deranged.... Jobless people Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by cmikel: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tyawa
Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by cmikel: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yawa
Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by MetaPhysical: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Over one million Nigerians in diaspora signed petition attached with a letter to the US President, copied to US Congress, copied to US State Department and asking for intervention in Nigerian Sovereingty to resolve dispute with Yoruba Nation and Biafra, Lower Delta and MBLF.

It's over a year ago.

Over million Nigerians in diaspora signed petition, with a coverage of CNN and Twitter broadcasts in addition instagram live stream of the night of October 20th EndSars massacre, and wrote US Congress and State Department requesting intervention and sanction against Nigeria over the killing of youths.

It's over two years.

Till today US authorities have not budged on these requests, instead they keep praising our leaders.

FBI indicted Abba Kyari and requested his transfer to US to answer charges of internet crime. Abba Kyari was later indicted on drug charges and imprisoned in Nigeria.

We don't even know where Kyari is today. US government has not made any move to come grab him.

...and you think they care about your petition on Tinubu, a non indicted, non arrested, non convicted man. A man that US govt associates with on regular basis. A change of guard is happening at US Consulate soon, they are swapping Ambassadors....the incoming will soon go to Bourdillon to meet and greet Asiwaju.

Do you Obi supporters know who America is? You think America is one of your mushroom governments in SE you can kick around? Do you even know who Asiwaju is?

Let me ask....do you know why American and UK and French diplomats come to see Asiwaju?

Freak Obi supporters writing yeye petition. How many of your Biafra petitions to ICJ has been answered?

6 Likes

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by mbos: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
teeste:
25,000 out of over 40m voting population. This social media people won't stop being delusional
only 10000 is needed
Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by princepeter566: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Somebody is about to be disgraced.
That's what u get when u are forcing yourself on people who don't want you.
US will soon serve him breakfast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by Arysexy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Let me go and sign it

Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu will NEVER be our President.

Drug lord as president, God forbid BATing

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by GeneralPula: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Those ones don learn work from Reno..

They’ll sign petitions till biafra comes..

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by richie240: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Amelika nor get time for fooolishness.
cool

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by iamyemiakins(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
All hail Pablo EscoBAT grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by Buccalcavity2: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Eni to n sho isheju akan, yio pe Leti Omi.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by Gandollar(f): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Where are Tinubu urchins these days sef? grin

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by 4teenblaq: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Over one million Nigerians in diaspora signed petition attached with a letter to the US President, copied to US Congress, copied to US State Department and asking for intervention in Nigerian Sovereingty to resolve dispute with Yoruba Nation and Biafra, Lower Delta and MBLF.

It's over a year ago.

Over million Nigerians in diaspora signed petition, with a coverage of CNN and Twitter broadcasts in addition instagram live stream of the night of October 20th EndSars massacre, and wrote US Congress and State Department requesting intervention and sanction against Nigeria over the killing of youths.

It's over two years.

Till today US authorities have not budged on these requests, instead they keep praising our leaders.

FBI indicted Abba Kyari and requested his transfer to US to answer charges of internet crime. Abba Kyari was later indicted on drug charges and imprisoned in Nigeria.

We don't even know where Kyari is today. US government has not made any move to come grab him.

...and you think they care about your petition on Tinubu, a non indicted, non arrested, non convicted man. A man that US govt associates with on regular basis. A change of guard is happening at US Consulate soon, they are swapping Ambassadors....the incoming will soon go to Bourdillon to meet and greet Asiwaju.

Do you Obi supporters know who America is? You think America is one of your mushroom governments in SE you can kick around? Do you even know who Asiwaju is?

Let me ask....do you know why American and UK and French diplomats come to see Asiwaju?

Freak Obi supporters writing yeye petition. How many of your Biafra petitions to ICJ has been answered?

Who e be??

im big pass trump abi Putin??

Yen yen yen
Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by Lordsonn: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
MetaPhysical:

It's over a year ago.

It's over two years.

Sometimes you reasoned with your anus. US and UN do not have power to determine the sovereignty of any country. UN can only intervene when there's escalation leading to gross human rights abuses.
Aba Kyari case is committed in Nigeria and online, therefore, there's need for extradition permission.
In Tinubu's case, the crime is committed in Canada and was already tendered before the Court. If he refuse any summon from a US court, his properties and that of his family in US and her allied countries can be confiscated.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by swaggerjack: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Gandollar:
Where are Tinubu urchins these days sef? grin
Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by MetaPhysical: 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lordsonn:

Sometimes you reasoned with your anus. US and UN do not have power to determine the sovereignty of any country. UN can only intervene when there's escalation leading to gross human rights abuses.
Aba Kyari case is committed in Nigeria and online, therefore, there's need for extradition permission.
In Tinubu's case, the crime is committed in Canada and was already tendered before the Court. If he refuse any summon from a US court, his properties and that of his family in US and her allied countries can be confiscated.

Ooh, the human rights abuses in Nigeria has not grossed out UN yet?

Where is document of arrest, charges, indictment, prosecution of Tinubu on drug crime? None exist!

If I was a Tinubu supporter I would already have written and force Hundeyin to the corner on this matter. I will back him to a wall and compell him to provide evidence of drug crime. I know he cant, he is feeding on emotions of gullible Nigerians.

Tinubu has done things to Yoruba, I find them a huge violation of Yorubaland. For that I have committed, personally, not to support him. I will not speak ill of him either.

This talk about drug crime is a wash, a very easy counter-attack exist. Let me give you a hint.

In the 80s when this money seizure occurred United States had a programme called war on drugs. It was agency under their Justice Dept and they had attorneys, whistle blowers, individuals under witness programms, counter-intel pro, special police units and as well forensic experts. When they nab a drug criminal they take everything owned by the criminal - houses, cars, bank accounts, jewelleries, ...anything of value is confiscated. In addition the convict is sent to prison as a felon.

Can Hundeyin tell us if Tinubu lost houses, cars, bank accounts, jewelleries, if he served prison term for this phantom drug crime?

Tinubu did not forfeit money for drug. Infact his money seizure was on the strong evidence provided by an IRS investigator. They seized a part of his money, not all. What does that tell you? Moreover he was able to work and continue earning income. In America felons are fired from job...and they are ruined from getting another one until they complete rehabilitation which takes years.

But Hundeyin threw some banana and monkeys were tearing into each other skin to get a taste of the delight. That banana is rotten. It is a left over from 2015.

Back in 2015 I was a Tinubu backer and we fought war on social media on this same topic. At long last the anti-Tinubu freaks backed off when they could no longer advance their idiotic fantasies of a druggie Tinubu.

You can't pin drug on Tinubu, however hard anyone try to. His hands are not dirty where drug is concerned.

Infact, American authorities are aware of your solicitation to get Tinubu arrested on drug charges. They ignore the noise. Go and look at media archives, you will see that American Ambassadors pay homage to Tinubu very frequently. You think they would want to associate their reputation with a druggie?

You all are the druggies, for believing you have a story that people with brains can swallow without raising questions.

Anyway, let me stop here. Tinubu followers are not doing a good job at all, its a shame, Im disappointed.

Go here and look at same story Hundeyin is championing. It's a rotten left over banana from 2015, served to Obi supporters in 2022.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

We defeated it in 2015. It shall be defeated again in 2022. There is no story in it. Tinubu is not a druggie, his money was not seized for drug.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by swaggerjack: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Ooh, the human rights abuses in Nigeria has not grossed out UN yet?

Where is document of arrest, charges, indictment, prosecution of Tinubu on drug crime? None exist!

If I was a Tinubu supporter I would already have written and force Hundeyin to the corner on this matter. I will back him to a wall and compell him to provide evidence of drug crime. I know he cant, he is feeding on emotions of gullible Nigerians.

Tinubu has done things to Yoruba, I find them a huge violation of Yorubaland. For that I have committed, personally, not to support him. I will not speak ill of him either.

This talk about drug crime is a wash, a very easy counter-attack exist. Let me give you a hint.

In the 80s when this money seizure occurred United States had a programme called war on drugs. It was agency under their Justice Dept and they had attorneys, whistle blowers, individuals under witness programms, counter-intel pro, special police units and as well forensic experts. When they nab a drug criminal they take everything owned by the criminal - houses, cars, bank accounts, jewelleries, ...anything of value is confiscated. In addition the convict is sent to prison as a felon.

Can Hundeyin tell us if Tinubu lost houses, cars, bank accounts, jewelleries, if he served prison term for this phantom drug crime?

Tinubu did not forfeit money for drug. Infact his money seizure was on the strong evidence provided by an IRS investigator. They seized a part of his money, not all. What does that tell you? Moreover he was able to work and continue earning income. In America felons are fired from job...and they are ruined from getting another one until they complete rehabilitation which takes years.

But Hundeyin threw some banana and monkeys were tearing into each other skin to get a taste of the delight. That banana is rotten. It is a left over from 2015.

Back in 2015 I was a Tinubu backer and we fought war on social media on this same topic. At long last the anti-Tinubu freaks backed off when they could no longer advance their idiotic fantasies of a druggie Tinubu.

You can't pin drug on Tinubu, however hard anyone try to. His hands are not dirty where drug is concerned.

Infact, American authorities are aware of your solicitation to get Tinubu arrested on drug charges. They ignore the noise. Go and look at media archives, you will see that American Ambassadors pay homage to Tinubu very frequently. You think they would want to associate their reputation with a druggie?

You all are the druggies, for believing you have a story that people with brains can swallow without raising questions.

Anyway, let me stop here. Tinubu followers are not doing a good job at all, its a shame, Im disappointed.

Go here and look at same story Hundeyin is championing. It's a rotten left over banana from 2015, served to Obi supporters in 2022.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

We defeated it in 2015. It shall be defeated again in 2022. There is no story in it. Tinubu is not a druggie, his money was not seized for drug.

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by MetaPhysical: 12:03am On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=114962465][/quote]

The key word there is " PROBABLE CAUSE".

Did you not see it?

Do you know what probable cause is, or would you like me to teach it to you?
Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by swaggerjack: 12:06am On Jul 22, 2022
MetaPhysical:

The key word there is " PROBABLE CAUSE".

Did you not see it?

Do you know what probable cause is, or would you like me to teach it to you?
The Chicago drug lord has always associated with 419 kingpins, money launderers and hardened gangsters since the days he ran the streets in Chicago.

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by KanwuliaExtra: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Na only Tinubu dey contest grin

The senile, old druggie should just retire from public view jeje.

Anything APC is NOT sellable right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links by MetaPhysical: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

The Chicago drug lord has always associated with 419 kingpins, money launderers and hardened gangsters since the days he ran the streets in Chicago.

Where in the court paper do you see what you wrote up here?

There is freedom of association. Court is not concerned about who he keeps as associates, there is no crime or felony in that. If associating with shady people were a crime in America Trump and Clinton would never have been President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Embarrassed ICAN - The AG Who Stole Over N100bn Is An ICAN Member / How A Demented Tinubu Disgraced Himself In Kaduna Today >must Watch . / Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.