Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos (2070 Views)

TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links / Disregard Tinubu #25, 000 Support Group Fund By Scammers / Soludo Submits Anambra State's “VISION-2070” Perspective Development Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Mega Slum: Tinubu's 25 years Development Plan.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Supporter of the pandora lieing machine spotted
Once we see their post we know them

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Supporter of the pandora lieing machine spotted
Once we see their post we know them

Is it tears I am seeing so?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by derecho(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2022
I no know when i begin laff @The last pix

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Authority1o1(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by derecho(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2022
The issue is will Nairaland be willing to help spread the truth?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

At age 21 wetin happen to your breast like this? As flat as Lagos Ibadan express road

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Ttalk: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2022
IPOB are mad, they are killing their brothers in the SE but they are here discussing Lagos. This one na real madness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
The issue is will Nairaland be willing to help spread the truth?
See them, una pipu don run comot from east finish, dey full Lagos as refugees.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
At age 21 wetin happen to your breast like this? As flat as Lagos Ibadan express road

At least it's better than your sisters own that 500 men has fumbled and your mother's own that you used your basin mouth to suckle down
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

Even your Tinubu travels to London to receive treatment grin.

I built Lagos in the mud
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

At least it's better than your sisters own that 500 men has fumbled and your mother's own that you used your basin mouth to suckle down
All my sisters are happily married, and my mum is already enjoying the fruits of her labor.
But Anty you are only 21 years old and your breast is as flat as Lagos Ibadan express road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
All my sisters are happily married, and my mum is already enjoying the fruits of her labor.
But Anty you are only 21 years old and your breast is as flat as Lagos Ibadan express road

Married and hoeing grin.

If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by derecho(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2022
Yawns...everyone who exposes Tinubu must be from the east.
Una pipu...eru Tinubu
NOETHNICITY:
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Married and hoeing grin.

If you know you know.

At least they are happily married, but your breast is so flat you can never be married
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
At least they are happily married, but your breast is so flat you can never be married

But if I open it for you now, you will sell your father's only piece of land for it.

Married and hoeing grin.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

But if I open it for you now, you will sell your father's only piece of land for it.

Married and hoeing grin.
You have too understand that not everyone falls for some cheap flat breast smell pussssy hoe. When fine women full ground dey beg
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Yawns...everyone who exposes Tinubu must be from the east.
Una pipu...eru Tinubu
No, only ibo pipu hate Lagos and Yorubas. But them full Lagos as refugees

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by BOLATINUBU01: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
na werey olosho she be

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by BOLATINUBU01: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

shame on you hoe
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by KingKO22: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

meanwhile their is no where to call home or plan for Nyamirin as everywhere is currently on fire and your people are seeking refugee in Cameroon now.

Nyamirin are going extinction gradually

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by KingKO22: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

One of the product of MNK in SadEast

Hope yu are observing ur sit at home in ur village or inside bush grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Gucciblog: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
You have too understand that not everyone falls for some cheap flat breast smell pussssy hoe. When fine women full ground dey beg

But you rushed to view thr profile and you couldn't take your eyes off the breast.

Pervert
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Gucciblog: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2022
KingKO22:

One of the product of MNK in SadEast

Hope yu are observing ur sit at home in ur village or inside bush grin

Sit at home is better than Ovary harvesting and Skull mining
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Gucciblog: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
shame on you hoe

Your mother hoe grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Gucciblog: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

Lagos belongs to every Nigerian.

If you don't like it, jump into Lagoon.

The Constitution supports freedom of movement and you can't do anything about that.

Cry cry baby
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Gucciblog: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2022
KingKO22:

meanwhile their is no where to call home or plan for Nyamirin as everywhere is currently on fire and your people are seeking refugee in Cameroon now.

Nyamirin are going extinction gradually

Just as your people are seeking refugee in Benin Republic.

Sunday Igboho is one of them grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by Gucciblog: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2022
Ttalk:
IPOB are mad, they are killing their brothers in the SE but they are here discussing Lagos. This one na real madness

Just as Tinubu, Son, and wife are stealing Lagos dry and you're hailing them and focusing on Obi who's from Anambra
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by derecho(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2022
No one hates Lagos or Yorubas.And no one is falling for those lies.

What people everywhere hate is lies.Even liars don't want you to lie to them.

Tinubu and his BATstards are misrepresenting Yorubas and lying about Lagos. This we won't allow.
We are not all bigots who disdain ibos.Our crime has been supporting Peter Obi over a thief (Mr.Market table).
But that won't stop us.
You and your fellow BATstards can continue dreaming.
This election is not a contest between ibos and Yorubas.It's about who we can trust and about Justice.

Tell Tinubu to try another strategy
NOETHNICITY:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by obyrich(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
I no know when i begin laff @The last pix
They should have allowed them to finish first. That's inhuman grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's 25 Years Development Plan In Lagos by GoodLife4live: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2022
No place in Igbo cursed land that's as good as ltinubu LAGOS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Some Results From Jigawa / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. / They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.