Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive (6068 Views)

Woman Left With Deformed Buttocks After Botched Bum Implants Rotated Inside Her / Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
A woman was almost eaten alive by her pet pitbull when it attacked her and devoured half her arm.

Tya Lucas, 41, was at home in Lewisville, Texas, introducing her new puppy, Roo, to her friend Peter, 33, on May 16 when her pit bull, Hercules, attacked her.

Tya Lucas said: "The puppy went to jump on the couch so I went to pick the puppy up — and my friend told him to get down."

That’s when Hercules lunged at Peter and sunk his teeth into his neck.

"The pit bull jumped on my friend’s neck and he started bleeding. I was like ‘What the f–k?!’ He was latched onto the back of his neck," she said.

Tya told Kennedy News she sprang into action and pried the pit bull off her friend and shoved him into the safety of the bathroom.

That’s when Hercules turned his aggression on Tya.

She said: "He must have smelled [Peter’s] blood all over me and started attacking me. I don’t remember a lot of it. I remember looking down and my flesh being torn off my arm.

"I don’t remember the feeling of it, I remember screaming, ‘Hercules, it’s me.’ "

The dog tore off two-thirds of Tya’s right arm, ate her bicep and sank its teeth into her leg and foot.

She was screaming, "Help me, I’m dying" when her daughter, Tana, 20, and her husband, Harley, 21, rushed into the living room.

"[Tana] saw the dog was trying to kill me. She reached out her hand to me and I tried to grab it but I missed her by inches," Tya said. "It grabbed onto my leg and dragged me further away. Her husband walked in and he beat the dog off of me. I don’t remember that part. I don’t know if I was passing out."

Harley stepped in to wrestle the canine away from Tya and carry her outside, when officer Jordan Potter arrived on the scene in response to Tana’s frantic 911 call.

Lewisville Police Department Public Information Coordinator Matt Martucci told The Post: "Officer Potter is very proud of the fact that he was able to save the woman’s life — but if you ask him it was all just in the line of duty to serve and protect the residents of Lewisville. This was a pretty traumatic situation for this family [but his] actions kept it from being a deadly situation and provided a little comfort for the family"

Tya recounted: "I don’t know how many times he bit me. I think it went on for about five minutes. I thought I was going to die. I fought somehow to stay alive. A good two-thirds of my arm was torn off. He ate my entire bicep.

"The police said if I’d passed out in the house, he would have eaten me from my insides.

"They said they’d seen stabbings, gunshot wounds and they’ve never seen what they saw that day.

She said: "He was never aggressive before. I heard him bark one time when something made him jump. I’ve no idea why this happened. He slept in bed with us. I don’t know what triggered him.

"I never had a problem with dogs, but now I’m terrified of them. I can’t go near dogs. If there’s one off a leash, I panic [like] I’m about to have an anxiety attack."

2 Shares

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by RedChiefPriest: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Damn! Hope they have invited 40 calabar and ondo men to do justice to the pitbull.
I told a friend I can never get any breed of dogs that will be stronger than me. God forbid!
dog wey if I kick wey go die immediately I go buy,incase of scenarios like this.
Anything apart from Lhasa Apso,chihuahua and Co,I no dey buy.
Imagine the dog doing this to the owner and yet some stupid dog owners will be saying "Come inside,our dog can not bite you" you're mad in seventy-seven language.
Na you be the dog ba? Na why you know say your Judy and simeon no fit bite me.

DJ! No bring me anything to drink,this news no sweet.
Barman! Play me "The dog has to go" by Davido and De bruyne

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Segzy22: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wahala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Rastaramsey(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dogs are very dangerous especially this pitbull breed undecided undecided

The dog wasn't familiar with the owner's friend which was cool but it shouldn't have attacked...

This is what you get when you buy a dog and refuse to train it...

6 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Millimann: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Vawulence everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Lamasta(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Person use in hand buy trouble dey pet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by WibusJaga: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dog eating the owner?
Imagine say the owner na Calabar man. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by holluwizzy: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
I thought they banned this dog in the USA ?

That's the more reason I can't condone rottweiler.

I prefer Caucasian.

No matter how much u love it, don't use ur money to buy wahala.

Pitbull bite is not a child's play.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Ogundex(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
If I eventually have a dog, it will be always be locked up and realeased only at certain hours of the night when everybody is indoors and once it's 5am will be taken back to its cage. Minimum contact with everybody excerpt for intruders.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by TeeGentle(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
I just hate dog for no reason
Am very sure the lady hand is infected

7 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Waterlilly: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lamasta:
true talk

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
I love dogs, I grew up with dogs, nothing in this life, not even bad evil dog news like this one, can make me hate dogs kiss

5 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by NeroGaming: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
holluwizzy:
I thought they banned this dog in the USA ?

That's the more reason I can't condone rottweiler.

I prefer Caucasian.

No matter how much u love it, don't use ur money to buy wahala.

Pitbull bite is not a child's play.

Caucasian big o shocked
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by mrdharkchild(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
I love dogs, I grew up with dogs, nothing in this life, not even bad evil dog news like one, can make me hate dogs kiss
I guess the woman in the narrative was same as you, until the dog decided to show who's the boss.
In case your dog messes up, which I'm sure, call me when it starts eating your pussay.
I'd b there for u

2 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Doubleoh7: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Guess it was her lucky day, she should be grateful to God that the pitbull didn't severe her head cos once in that aggressive mode, that's what they usually do to their victims.

Rastaramsey:

The dog wasn't familiar with the owner's friend which was cool but it shouldn't have attacked...

Dog training no be for pitbulls oo, I feel those dogs have one short fuse in their brain that anyday it burns, the nearest person becomes the victim of their aggression and mehn, their brute strength is second to none

7 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by CheedyJ(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pitbull wey get short fuse

2 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Collins4u1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
All these dogs with ugly wide disgusting mouth that leaks saliva are wild animals.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Mrtaye: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
I love dogs, I grew up with dogs, nothing in this life, not even bad evil dog news like this one, can make me hate dogs kiss
The reason for the attack was because the pitbull was trying to protect it's puppy just like mother protecting her baby...but animal will always be animal
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by frugal(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ogundex:
If I eventually have a dog, it will be always be locked up and realeased only at certain hours of the night when everybody is indoors and once it's 5am will be taken back to its cage. Minimum contact with everybody excerpt for intruders.
That's worse. Don't ever get one.
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
If you're not wild, do not keep wild animals.
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Prettygirl200(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
I hate dogs with everything in me. Imagine how irritating that pic looks. Spits!!!
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Asceleb16(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Gosh!!!
The phobia i have for wild dogs increased...
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by gambia(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Person use her hand buy wahala, I prefer lions to dogs cuz I'm brutal as well.
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Wonderboy01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na so buhari won eat us finish undecided

Na DAT useless party "APC" go buy am come grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by tarantino1: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Idiots keep buying dangerous animals as pets. It's good like this though, they should face their owners in peace instead of doing this nonsense to innocent people.
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by holluwizzy: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bro, train them from 3 months and dey will protect ur children and family at the cost of everything.

I have one indoor and another outdoor.
They protect my twins at all times.

The last time robbers tried to rob, on approaching my apartment, I have never seen a dog react like that in my life, in the process of breaking the padlock, Clara impeached attack on them and I could not allow timi out. Was inside my children's room barking aggressively.

NeroGaming:

Caucasian big o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by CrownOfClay724: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Might be my trust issues.
Cos I don't know what people are doing with wild animals as pets

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Afamsi: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lamasta:
Till the trouble grow

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Melonsmasher: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
WibusJaga:

Imagine say the owner na Calabar man. cheesy
grin
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by wonder233: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dogs like most carnivorous are inherently wild animals. Humans are just deluding themselves thinking they have some sort of special relationship with them. Giving them names, calling them pets, psyching themselves up thinking they are 'training' them. The reason the dogs aren't eating humans alive more often is because like any other predators, they evaluate the strength of their opponent thats why they are the biggest attackers of infants....forget the cute photo ops of dogs and babies, it is because an adult was around
Rastaramsey:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Caught On Camera Having Sex With Pigs [video] / Incest: Father & Daughter Caught Inside Hotel Room / Styrofoam: Oyo Lawmakers Ask Makinde To Ban Food Packaging Plastic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.