Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive (6074 Views)

Woman Left With Deformed Buttocks After Botched Bum Implants Rotated Inside Her / Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by headbasher96(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
that is why eku ke remain the best dog very loyal no matter the hunger highest him go locate poo than gnaw him owner

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Lamasta(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Afamsi:
Till the trouble grow

Oyinbo people funny as wear, I just wish them speedy recovery
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by SUPERPACK: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
holluwizzy:
Bro, train them from 3 months and dey will protect ur children and family at the cost of everything.

I have one indoor and another outdoor.
They protect my twins at all times.

The last time robbers tried to rob, on approaching my apartment, I have never seen a dog react like that in my life, in the process of breaking the padlock, Clara impeached attack on them and I could not allow timi out. Was inside my children's room barking aggressively.

Just be careful with them around your children and visitors. The day he mistakenly sniffs burnt marijuana leaf even heaven won't save you guys. One is dangerous having two is civil war

3 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by 3Dii: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Afamsi:
Till the trouble grow
Come mature into vawulence!
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by holluwizzy: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Thanks for the advice.

Scared mostly for visitors.

SUPERPACK:
Just be careful with them around your children and visitors. The day he mistakenly sniffs burnt marijuana leaf even heaven won't save you guys. One is dangerous having two is civil war
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by gulfer: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
I hope she want trying to do nonsense with the pitbull in secret but the poor thing resisted angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Mercury12(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pitbull aren't your regular dog breed people won't hear. . .
Pitbull and wolf bread needs special training so to keep them under control. They will only respect their alpha and you have to be that alpha.
If you can't deal then go for the regular small parlour dogs

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Zico777(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
I think what triggered the aggression was the fact that she brought another puppy into the house.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by luminouz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zico777:
I think what triggered the aggression was the fact that she brought another puppy into the house.

Smart thinking.

Pitbulls have what I call insane jealousy. They have been known to attack infants just because the parents are showing more love to the new baby and little to the Pitbull. Once they feel your attention moving away from them to another being, they get jealous, envious and react the only way they know how, by attacking. It's weird though that it didn't attack the puppy(unless the puppy is hers) but rather attacked the visitor Peter and its owner when his bloodlust was up.

The dog had better be put down. It is now out of control.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by OKOATA(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2022
I remember the day my big dog did something like this to me, thank God for gyming. I used fork and cutlass to pieces his mouth. Na calabar com carry am last last.

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Philipsdael(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2022
I saw video where a pitbull bit the neck of a bingo kinda dog not letting go despite several beatings with a rod.

Pitbull shouldn't be seen as a pet.
Have one at your own peril
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by AndroidAI(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Humans have been killing each other for years. So let's not condemn innocent dogs due to the action of this werey dog. But Pitbull is not for kids to be honest. You must have experience and skill before you even think of coming close. German Shepherd will always be my favourite.
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by Contekbbc: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2022

Most of these dogs are fed with fresh uncooked meat, so, what do they expect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by DavidHarry(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
When women cannot find the right man. When their attitude wouldn't be accommodated by a real man. When they finally can't subdue the Alpha male... they go for beasts like Hercules. It helps relieve their stress like this Aleve supplements. In the end they get what they want
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by luminouz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
OKOATA:
I remember the day my big dog did something like this to me, thank God for gyming. I used fork and cutlass to pieces his mouth. Na calabar com carry am last last.

Share full story
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by luminouz(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
DavidHarry:
When women cannot find the right man. When their attitude wouldn't be accommodated by a real man. When they finally can't subdue the Alpha male... they go for beasts like Hercules. It helps relieve their stress like this Aleve supplements. In the end they get what they want

Huh? shocked
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by faceland: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2022
time to put it to sleep or throw it to the wild lets see how tough it is against wolf and bear
Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
A woman was almost eaten alive by her pet pitbull when it attacked her and devoured half her arm.

Tya Lucas, 41, was at home in Lewisville, Texas, introducing her new puppy, Roo, to her friend Peter, 33, on May 16 when her pit bull, Hercules, attacked her.

Animals will always be animals. My dog once charged at me once, I was shocked. Then I bet the hell out of it.

My wrote then was aggressive o. But always fears and obeys me. I really bonded with that dog from 4weeks.but I did beat it from that young age o.

Tya Lucas said: "The puppy went to jump on the couch so I went to pick the puppy up — and my friend told him to get down."

That’s when Hercules lunged at Peter and sunk his teeth into his neck.

"The pit bull jumped on my friend’s neck and he started bleeding. I was like ‘What the f–k?!’ He was latched onto the back of his neck," she said.

Tya told Kennedy News she sprang into action and pried the pit bull off her friend and shoved him into the safety of the bathroom.

That’s when Hercules turned his aggression on Tya.

She said: "He must have smelled [Peter’s] blood all over me and started attacking me. I don’t remember a lot of it. I remember looking down and my flesh being torn off my arm.

"I don’t remember the feeling of it, I remember screaming, ‘Hercules, it’s me.’ "

The dog tore off two-thirds of Tya’s right arm, ate her bicep and sank its teeth into her leg and foot.

She was screaming, "Help me, I’m dying" when her daughter, Tana, 20, and her husband, Harley, 21, rushed into the living room.

"[Tana] saw the dog was trying to kill me. She reached out her hand to me and I tried to grab it but I missed her by inches," Tya said. "It grabbed onto my leg and dragged me further away. Her husband walked in and he beat the dog off of me. I don’t remember that part. I don’t know if I was passing out."

Harley stepped in to wrestle the canine away from Tya and carry her outside, when officer Jordan Potter arrived on the scene in response to Tana’s frantic 911 call.

Lewisville Police Department Public Information Coordinator Matt Martucci told The Post: "Officer Potter is very proud of the fact that he was able to save the woman’s life — but if you ask him it was all just in the line of duty to serve and protect the residents of Lewisville. This was a pretty traumatic situation for this family [but his] actions kept it from being a deadly situation and provided a little comfort for the family"

Tya recounted: "I don’t know how many times he bit me. I think it went on for about five minutes. I thought I was going to die. I fought somehow to stay alive. A good two-thirds of my arm was torn off. He ate my entire bicep.

"The police said if I’d passed out in the house, he would have eaten me from my insides.

"They said they’d seen stabbings, gunshot wounds and they’ve never seen what they saw that day.

She said: "He was never aggressive before. I heard him bark one time when something made him jump. I’ve no idea why this happened. He slept in bed with us. I don’t know what triggered him.

"I never had a problem with dogs, but now I’m terrified of them. I can’t go near dogs. If there’s one off a leash, I panic [like] I’m about to have an anxiety attack."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor’s Wife In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Muslim Man Marries His Teenage Daughter / Kano State Government Promises To Build 5000 Houses For School Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.