Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (60058 Views)

Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:
If Peter Obi rules Nigeria for 4 years, Nigeria will become the best country in Africa.

Give it to the man wey sabi,

Them go impeach am within one month!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

You started well and became idiot in your finishing line.... Very typical of fraudulent and deceitful agbado supporters.

Indomie child

Abeg , wetin be "Agbado supporter"?. Agbado na my favorite food and i don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Tinubuagbado: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
His Excellency Peter Obi with genuine Bishop.

Not Tinubu with Motor Park Fake Bishops.

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Empiree: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
pleasureosondu:

The laughter on Oyedepo 's face is refreshing. No fake but all joy. Christians, warm up your PVC and make your mark at the polls.

Btw Peter Obi is kinda a workaholic. Dude is everywhere
confirmed!. Yorùbá Christians are Yoruba and Nigeria's problems.

Omo ale jatijati lo po ju ninu yin
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by haffaze777(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Empiree:
confirmed!. Yorùbá Christians are Yoruba and Nigeria's problems.

Omo ale jatijati lol po ju ninu yin

Stop all dis divisive comments for once,how are you different from the alleged so called Yoruba Christians you're accusing?
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Obidientful: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Even we Tinubu supporters will insult no one on this thread. We are too good for that. Let everyone be given every opportunity to market their candidates.

But will Igbos turned OBIdient slaves agree?

You are too daft to realize the last paragraph of your statement is what you are accusing Obidient supporters of. The too much intake of cassava and Agbado has blocked your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by pleasureosondu(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Safyqueen:

Hmmm, you say christains, warm up your PVC and make your Mark at the polls.

If a Muslim should make this kind of statement now and at the end Obi fails, you will end up being a big wailer.

Stop ethno-religio-tribal egocentricity and bigotry.

You should know without sentiment that Muslims are more in number than christains in Nigeria.

We pray for the best. Stop wrapping religion with this kind of politics and democracy we are having nowadays. No country survives religious war.
At the bolded is false. If you say they exercise their voting rights in mass numbers, I gree but if you talk about population itself, I beg to differ. It's opinion like these that belittle christians which emboldened Tinubu to do a MM ticket. Have you ever to states like Kastina, Adamawa or Sokoto? You'll see indigenes with Hausa names but are Christians. Na Dem you dey refer to as Northern Christians. But I can place a bet that you may not get a handful of indigenous people who are Muslims in the entire SS and SE.

Secondly, Tinubu, a Muslim made this election a religious war simply because of his quest to win. Atiku, a Muslim too refused zoning to the a South even when it was necessary as we operate a democratic society. Since both men has no respect for Christianity, I'd reciprocate in kind. My issue with us as christians is that we're overly peaceful and tolerant cos the Bible tell us too. E don reach time to dey remove some pages comot from bible. Ask yourself, if Obi hasn't popped up, christians will have 2 Muslims to chose just when a Muslim rule has ended? Are we ma.d?

Nonetheless, I get your point but I'm unapologetic about my views.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by IamBravo: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
pleasureosondu:

The laughter on Oyedepo 's face is refreshing. No fake but all joy. Christians, warm up your PVC and make your mark at the polls.

Btw Peter Obi is kinda a workaholic. Dude is everywhere

Muslims...hope it's becoming clearer?
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Chatflick(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

You are right, I was talking about Peter Obi. Does your mother talk like Kermit as well?
Lol. E pain am.

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by weljewel: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Praise be to God! My Evidence has come.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Kendo999: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
murphyg:
why PO always wearing dark cloth sef
waiting consign you grin

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Ojady(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
What these men do before the elections are irrelevant, what they do after winning and sworn in is what matters and is CRITICAL. If they travel out FIRST TO SHOW themselves to "WORLD LEADERS" then (as illustrated by the incumbent and even predecessors) there can be no progress in the country. When the heavens of a man is opened, in this case, winning the presidency, the 'high places' that are plaguing the nation have to be cast down and done with. Failure to do so, whether it is Obi, Atiku or Tinubu that get there, the nation will be worse.
Nigeria's prosperity, peace and progress are being held by "high places" not of the Living God.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by showafrica(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
murphyg:

Clothes are expensive.. One cloth one man... Just wash it every day lol.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Empiree: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
haffaze777:

Stop all dis divisive comments for once,how are you different from the alleged so called Yoruba Christians you're accusing?
So only my comment you could pick in all of the recent events that have been going on for weeks on election now?. You didn't see how Christians are trying to cause religious war and unrest in the country?. Seriously, I am ashamed of some of you so called muslims. You guys pose threat to Muslim existence in the country especially in Yorùbáland. Besides, my comment has nothing to do with you. Why must you comment on it?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Daniel207(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Stop dreaming. Yoruba lokan . Bad ass people are trying lol. Wait for another 8 years
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by paramakina202: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Even we Tinubu supporters will insult no one on this thread. We are too good for that. Let everyone be given every opportunity to market their candidates.

Okoroawusa my man you still end up with vawulence statement.
You are not a man of peace at all.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Tareq1105: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:
If Peter Obi rules Nigeria for 4 years, Nigeria will become the best country in Africa.

Give it to the man wey sabi,

There are so many things that you people don't know. Governance is not the way you are thinking. Obi cannot do anything in 8 yrs. Things have gone bad. I'm not sure all these contestants understand the demand and the magnitude of the challenges of the office they're vying for. Some of our challenges are economic, some political, some are tribal, while some are religious. These are the 4 problematic issues we have. I don't know who will help us out. We don't want someone that would tell us that he doesn't know that things have gone bad. I want to submit that politicians are sabotaging one another. When party A is in power, party B would sabotage and vice versa. Look at the Naira. It's political. Politicians have mop up all the Dollars in the economy thereby creating scarcity which eventually results into dollar appreciation at the expense of Naira. May God choose for us.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Uchedizzy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Our train is moving fast
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Neyoosha007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oooobi be like

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by haffaze777(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
Empiree:
So only my comment you could pick in all of the recent events that have been going on for weeks on election now?. You didn't see how Christians are trying to cause religious war and unrest in the country?. Seriously, I am ashamed of some of you so called muslims. You guys pose threat to Muslim existence in the country especially in Yorùbáland. Besides, my comment has nothing to do with you. Why must you comment on it?

Well you should know that I will see your comments without going through all the comments here since we follow each other, so if those people behave immature must you continue toying the same path with them?how sure are you those people are not nyanmiri pretending to be Yoruba? They're hell bent on creating confusion between two brothers and you're doing what they want,it pain me when I see people creating gap between Yorubas,I'm a Muslim and I will never deny my faith for anything but trying to create religion problem within Yoruba will spell doom for all of us which I know you won't want to happen, abi you want us to be fighting,killing each other in the name of religion in South West? I know you won't want that as well.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by VMuna: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Tinubu supporter are all what ohafia pple call Efulefu...

Pray tell, the difference between an Efulefu and Olaniyi.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by nkem1992: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
MonkeyMods:
See Tinubu supporter staring in amazement undecided
Una fit kee person for nairaland o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Empiree: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
haffaze777:

Well you should know that I will see your comments without going through all the comments here since we follow each other, so if those people behave immature must you continue toying the same path with them?how sure are you those people are not nyanmiri pretending to be Yoruba? They're hell bent on creating confusion between two brothers and you're doing what they want,it pain me when I see people creating gap between Yorubas,I'm a Muslim and I will never deny my faith for anything but trying to create religion problem within Yoruba will spell doom for all of us which I know you won't want to happen, abi you want us to be fighting,killing each other in the name of religion in South West? I know you won't want that as well.
it is obvious you aren't corrent. You think it is only here I read everything that is going on?.. even though these are ghost people, you don't see CAN?. CAN, afenifere and others causing RELIGIOUS trouble?. They are Igbo too?. So I don't care about whether Igbo hide behind yoruba names..I am aware of that. But that's irrelevant to me. I have seen overwhelming Yorùbá Christians do the same. So it is better you don't comment on mine, please

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by lanrex101: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin[left][/left] grin

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by DEMARCO1: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
murphyg:

Probably because he's a light skinned man..we dark guys also prefer wearing white or bright colors..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Evergreen12345(f): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

.clean your tears please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Evergreen12345(f): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pootle:
vote buying

Cry me a river
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by rollywise(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
We no dey hire bishops
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
The next president of Nigeria
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by successmatters(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tareq1105:

There are so many things that you people don't know. Governance is not the way you are thinking. Obi cannot do anything in 8 yrs. Things have gone bad. I'm not sure all these contestants understand the demand and the magnitude of the challenges of the office they're vying for. Some of our challenges are economic, some political, some are tribal, while some are religious. These are the 4 problematic issues we have. I don't know who will help us out. We don't want someone that would tell us that he doesn't know that things have gone bad. I want to submit that politicians are sabotaging one another. When party A is in power, party B would sabotage and vice versa. Look at the Naira. It's political. Politicians have mop up all the Dollars in the economy thereby creating scarcity which eventually results into dollar appreciation at the expense of Naira. May God choose for us.

Brother, you don't know Peter Obi.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Theoarhics: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Decent09:

Stop Dreaming Jare

Is it your dream? Leave me to dream my dream why you suffer with agbado
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by PharmacyStore: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is a good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / David Lyon's Speech And English Got People Talking (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.