Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom (22566 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara / Oyedepo, Enenche, Nathaniel Bassey At PDP Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by SunnyDash(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by GodsOwnMan: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Is this the same ortom that told atiku to step down for giringory?

obi in the red mud grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Wintertime: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jj
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Antoeni(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Shut up
Samuel Ortom, Of Benue State ,Yahaya Bello Of Kogi , Okezie Ikpeazu Of Abia State Are the 3 Most Useless Governors in History

3 Likes

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Yankee101: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Confused man

2 Likes

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Stanislause94: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
I tot Obi Pandora fools claim he is now ObiFoolish
dey deceive yourself, he just made a political statement. Or do you expect him to say they’ll work for Obi?
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Austinn38: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Nonexisting: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
You said Ortom is a lightweight politician, why are you worried?

1 Like

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by pfadom: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
This Orthom is the worst and the most confusing thing that ever happened to Nigeria.

Yesterday, he said all other contestants should step down for Mr Peter Obi. He, however, made a serious reverse today, to promise that Wike and himself would work for the PDP.

Strange but true. Confusion at the highest level.

2 Likes

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by sweetjohn(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
omenka:
Was this not the same dolt who said all aspirants should step down for Gringori Peter Obi earlier today?

When I tell Iboes to be wary of these characters, all they do is throw inane tantrums and curses.

Stop allowing fools ride your emotions.
Igbos are more wary of your type of evil being. You have always hated igboe and we know that very well. You and this fake and evil mannabbqgril hated Igbos as if I life depended on them

1 Like

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by kingamaa(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Is that so

Interesting

Talk for yourself leave Wike alone
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by kingyakos: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:

Na people like you dey claim say dey don f**ck a particular mean why e never see d girl colour of pant before

1 Like

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by garfield1: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prince111111:
they will definitely settle the rancor. Wike has nothing to gain by not supporting Atiku in the end. Believe me, if Tinubu had picked a Christian as VP, then I would say Wike could later go with Tinubu but we thank God for Tinubu's choice of VP. And don't forget, Seyi Makinde congratulated Imole that he never liked because he feels the Guy is a big man on his own.

They will still not work for atiku
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/wike-and-i-will-work-for-pdps-victory-ortom
Peter Obi paid a courtesy call to the Governor of Benue State Samuel Ortom.

While addressing Journalist, Gov Ortom thank him for visiting and ask that other presidential candidate should be consulted so they can step down for Peter Obi . please can someone tell ortom to stand one place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okay
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Babastrong(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Honjoshy4u post=114954328]I told them that APC get cancer at death stage while PDP get malaria. Wike will prefer malaria[ A medical student will laughing at your ignorant. Check the percentage of those that were killed by malaria and cancer. You will know that malaria has recked more havoc than cancer. Lol]
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by MITCHELL96: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
This man sef.

Wasn't he the one the said he they should step down for Peter Obi ?

This man is confused AF!

He's beginning to look like a Clown to me, To be honest.

1 Like

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Enny2013(f): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
I hear...
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by PeterObi4LP: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:

Once a child is always a child.
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Papichulostunne(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wike is very willing to work for PDP to win the state.. His anointed will take over and he be the Godfather..

As for presidential Atiku is On His Own... Wike will never ever ever ever never ever ever.. (Is it up to 7?)
Support the man who stabbed him in the heart.. After coming to Wike to ask him to be the Vice turn around to pick Okowa withput even letting Wike know..

He will definitely work for PDP for the State.. Federal he rather die and be thrown in a swamp than for him to support the backstabber of the Soucth south (Okowa)

3 Likes

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by beliazars: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
They will support Muslim Muslim ticket instead, don't mind Orton tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by ezechi242: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pdp will loose rivers state to labour party...cuz 60% of people that makes up rivers are Igbo's and 30% are ijaws and wike has big problems with each of those groups..don't forget that these groups made wike the governor..and the ijaws whom are the 4the largest ethnic group in Nigeria are obi supporters....take that to the bank.
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Edutag: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Finally
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by sleek214(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
[sup][/sup]8
nnewsnjobs:
Wike is not going anywhere, not when he knows that Atiku chance of winning is very high.

He is only fighting to getting a good ministerial slot

Atiku should promise him one of these and case closed.
Minister of Petroleum
Minister of Niger Delta
Minister of Transportation

He goes no where.

Atiku is our next president.

How I wish it is Obi, but I can't live in deceit.
You're carried

1 Like

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Honjoshy4u: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=114955833][/quote]

Oga, malaria no de kill big man. Na cancer de take them. Wike na big man, with injection, malaria go disappear but he is hell scared of cancer. The happenings in APC with their devilish muslim-muslim ticket will scare the hell out of any sane person to join the sunk ship

1 Like

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Abalado(f): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
What of that EWU ,,Ideregbe,,aguntan fayose,,that yeye man from Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by lereinter(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
In the wike clique

Ortom and fayose belong to errand boiz assignment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike / Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa / Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.