Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom (22561 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara / Oyedepo, Enenche, Nathaniel Bassey At PDP Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Uchedizzy(f): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
If they like let them work for bmw party , obident is taking over
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Buccalcavity2: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Its unravelling. PO is working for his principal AA. Brokering peace between his principal and their agents. First Wike, then Ortom, Obasanjo, Oyedepo.....
The goal is to whittle BATs influence in the south while AA focuses on votes in the north.
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by PharmacyStore: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Georgejeez: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=114955833][/quote]

So you did not see where he wrote "Cancer at death stage ?"
Abi you be one of Tinubu Ordained bishops?
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Georgejeez: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Behold the Lord Bishop of Agbado Diocese

1 Share

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by EkyyyKelson(m): 2:58am On Jul 22, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/wike-and-i-will-work-for-pdps-victory-ortom

Lol Gov. Wike used Rivers State money to make friends & pursue personal political interests. One would wonder why Rivers was donating money to other states with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Babastrong(m): 3:33am On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=Georgejeez post=114962117]

So you did not see where he wrote "Cancer at death stage ?"
Abi you be one of Tinubu Ordained bishops?[ Yes very obvious, i am one of Tinubu's loyalists. That is my choice, i am free to make my choice. The OBITUARies like you can die, i don't care. We are strategising to win the election, and the walking deads called obituaries are wailing and making noise. Have you seen the diffence now?]
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by nnewsnjobs: 4:06am On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
Was this not the same dolt who said all aspirants should step down for Gringori Peter Obi earlier today?

When I tell Iboes to be wary of these characters, all they do is throw inane tantrums and curses.

Stop allowing fools ride your emotions.

Ortom was only trying to tell Obi that the only way he can win is when every other aspirants step down for him, anything outside that, he knows Obi will not win.

Both Ortom and Wike are going to work for PDP, they are only making noise so that they can be promise something tangible.
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by JAGS001(m): 5:51am On Jul 22, 2022
But in a fake thread we see obituaries supporters claimed that orthom said other Presidential candidates should stepped down for Pandora mastermind?
This people are following the lying footsteps of their master we shall see where it will end them sha
#Bat2023
#Emilokan
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Mrfixitt(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Superwave16320:
I tot Obi Pandora fools claim he is now ObiFoolish
This bitter soul is always in pain.
Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by Mrfixitt(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
popez:

You don't understand what is at play here
He's not intelligent enough to decipher that

1 Like

Re: Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom by sweetjohn(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
Egboes on the other hand have always loved me. Congratulations ngiboe.

Spits.
You do not exist in Igbo dictionary and we careless about you but we know you for who you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3-year-old Girl Rescued By Soldiers From Boko Haram Captivity. Photos / I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed / "Osinbajo’s Budget Remark Faulty" - Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.