Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong (28339 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Islie: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
I didn’t attend Shettima’s unveiling as Tinubu’s running mate – Calabar-based Bishop

By Asare Asare

A Calabar-based clergyman, Apostle Ekapong Ubi, has distanced himself from the list of ‘bishops’ and other ‘clergymen’ who were purported to have graced the formal unveiling of Alhaji Kashim Shettima as the running mate to Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in next year’s presidential election.

Due to complaints by members of the public against the Muslim-Muslim ticket, the ruling APC and its candidates are reported to be devising ways to justify their stand and calm the public. One of the ways appears to be the drawing up of a list of top clergymen to show that Christians have allegedly endorsed their decision, said Reverend Akpan Umoh of Save the Souls Ministries in Calabar.

But one of the Christian leaders whose names appeared on the list and who is based in Calabar, capital of Cross River State, Apostle Ekapong Ubi has debunked the list.

In an interview with journalists, Ubi has stoutly denied that he attended the unveiling of the APC vice presidential candidate yesterday in Abuja.

Apostle Ubi, who was number 26 on the purported list of the hired Bishops made this known in Calabar today.

“As I am talking in a conference call with you journalists, I am at 8th Mile area of Calabar, Cross River State.

“I have not travelled to Abuja in the last three months.

“Thank you so much, my brother, greetings from our ministry and my family, and greetings from Calabar.

“I wanted you to see me physically that I am in Calabar.

“No call was put across to me by anybody to be in Abuja, and I’m not aware of such gathering. I am not an APC member.

“They have decided to use that to collect money. God will judge them.”

Ubi said he will call on the Inspector General of Police and other security agencies to go after those behind the impostors.

According to him, if the perpetrators can execute such an act, the 2023 election is threatened already.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/07/21/i-didnt-attend-shettimas-unveiling-as-tinubus-running-mate-calabar-based-bishop/%3famp=1

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Urchmantete: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wetin come concern us?

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by diadem10: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Did they say you attended before?

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Moh247: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
cool

Who you be ?!

It's a free event for anyone to attend

If you turn it to Religious affiar Tinubu would win, if you turn it to Ethnic affairs Tinubu would also win

Either ways only Unity without Religion or Ethnic Campaign of culmuny or sentiment can help Peter Obi Ibo SouthEast Catholic or Atiku Fulani Muslim

If you vote for Peter Obi then you are Helping Tinubu reduce Atiku's Southern vote and also wasting your time because Obi can't win core North

If you call Tinubu and Shetima a Muslim extremists ticket, you are also helping Alhaji Tinubu become loved by Northern Muslim fanatics

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Mrkumareze(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Topasja: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Okoroawusa: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Who doesn't know that the list was fake?

It was manufactured from IPOB camp in Orlu, Imo state and posted online knowing that people will call the phone numbers to verify thereby leading to denials which will still make a new rounds of news like the one above.

Make 2023 do fast and come abeg...

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Someone impersonated him for $80

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by thorpido(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
We know it was fake jare.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
:I

Lol

Unknown god-men.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by jimyjames(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Who doesn't know that the list was fake?

It was manufactured from IPOB camp in Orlu, Imo state and posted online knowing that people will call the phone numbers to verify thereby leading to denials which will still make a new rounds of news like the one above.

Make 2023 do fast and come abeg...
Ipob hired those fake priest that attended the event too, so they will claim tinubu is desperate grin , shame on you

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Pierohandsome: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Watch as APC lying machines will deny that is same Calabar Bishop. They will say the name sounds alike but not this Calabar Bishop but another one from oshogbo

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Papichulostunne(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ita good to distant oneself from the negative and nosediving APC party and their shenanigans.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Inconsequential bastard dey feel funky, who sabi this useless fool
Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Use your PVC to vote against them and stop lamenting.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Penguin2: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
APC, Tinubu, his terrorist running mate and the herd of fools supporting them, have been trying to clutch on straws to save what is left of Tinubu’s ill fated ambition from drowning kpatakpata but even the straws is eluding them.

A pathetic place they are in.

I don’t envy them.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Islie: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Cc lalasticlala
Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by treesun: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Islie:

I didn’t attend Shettima’s unveiling as Tinubu’s running mate – Calabar-based Bishop

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/07/21/i-didnt-attend-shettimas-unveiling-as-tinubus-running-mate-calabar-based-bishop/%3famp=1

Lalasticlala

Tinubu is too desperate to be our President in Nigeria!

13 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Omoslim26: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2022
Plaindealer come and see how desperate emilokon is being shamed in public oo grin grin

18 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by naijainstinct: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Hmmmmmm.

The Nigerian Police have increased the cost of obtaining a Police Character Certificate from N5,000 to N40,000. This is a document valid for only 3 months and required by most Nigerians seeking to study abroad or migrate abroad for better opportunities.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian International Passport which is valid for 5 years costs only N26,000.

The question every well-meaning Nigerian should be asking is "why will a document valid for only 3 months cost twice the price of a document that is valid for 5 years?"

Please join in compelling the IG of Police to reverse the price of obtaining PCC to N5,000 by signing the petition via the link below. Over 5000 people have signed but we need more people to lend their voice.

https://www.change.org/ReduceCostofPoliceClearanceCertificate

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Urchins, how market?

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by floss(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Ok
Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Eleyi1: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Them no give eleyi money,

“Afterall, they were saying through the social media, they have more than one million votes in Osun State but how many people stand out to vote for Labour Party“.

~Atiku 2022

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Houseofglam7(f): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2022
undecided
Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Sunday2021: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
Use your PVC to vote against them and stop lamenting.
we must speak our mind in order to educate people like you.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by NaijaMutant(f): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2022
APC and Tinubu are both Scammers and identity thieves grin

My Lord Bishop was in Calabar while his fake was in Abuja attending Bokoharam unveiling grin

We spoke out on their Muslim - Muslim agenda but they deafened their ears, now their are trying t circumvent their evil agenda.

If they can go to this length before election, just imagine how far they will go after election

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Skillsnigeria: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by Antoeni(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2022
See Small Yansh Wan Shake Too,
Who Say Attend?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman / Okorocha Selling Imo Government's Property — Deputy Governor, PDP / “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.