|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,992,139 members, 7,288,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 February 2023 at 07:04 AM
|Hiring! Experienced Content Writers. by priscy525(f): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2022|
How awesome would it be to earn anywhere from 80k to 200k(naira) a month writing web articles?
Well, now is the time to cash in on this opportunity.
We urgently need two experienced SEO content writers who have experience writing short and long-form articles(1000-2000words).
This project is for serious-minded content writers only that meet deadlines religiously.
You can apply if you:
1. Have a laptop and a reliable internet connection (4G or 5G)
2. Can deliver at least five articles a week consistently
3. Are available to make necessary corrections to your written articles as recommended
4. Have a Grammarly premium subscription
5. Are passionate about writing and willing to take feedback on your articles
Don’t apply if you:
1. Are merely an article spinner/ re-writer
2. Can’t deliver five articles a week
3. Don’t have a laptop and plan on using your smartphone to write
4. Don’t have three or more sample articles to share with us(at least 1000 words per article).
5. You’re pretty new to the writing industry and need someone to train you.
The starting pay per word is 3.2 naira with massive potential to increase as you demonstrate consistency in delivering quality articles.
We pay our writers every month on the 15th and the last day of the month(within three business days).
If you meet the above criteria and are ready to start taking on articles in two days, kindly send your application to the email in my signature with the subject line “Article Writer” and include 3 sample articles.
PS: Having samples in the camera/photography niche is a huge advantage.
Remember to keep it professional.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31