Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria (341 Views)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
How much would you call a satisfactory monthly salary in Nigeria??

Source : https://twitter.com

Re: How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
It all depends on your cost of living and lifestyle, some people take home 200K and still complain because of their expensive lifestyle while some people can do well with 100k

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria by CrownOfClay724: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
In Lagos,
Starts from 300k upwards.

150k still dey one room or self con and steady dey feed from hand to mouth.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria by VeryWickedMan: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
To be realistic, N300k for singles
N450k for married guys

Not too much but not bad either. You'll foot basic bills and live comfortably with some savings too.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria by Seniorwriter(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
S tipends
A lways
L ow
A and
R educing
Y ou

In Nigeria citizens spend more than they earn and they can't explain it.

For me having other streams of income(especially via online) is the best lifestyle to imbibe else you won't live a desired type of life you want.
Reason I usually advise peeps to embrace any or all the legitimate online earning opportunities available on the internet space.

VeryWickedMan:
N450k for married guys

Not too much but not bad either. You'll foot basic bills and live comfortably with some savings too.

First non-wicked comment.......

BTW how much does Seun Osewa pay Nairaland moderators because I've never seen them go on strike....moreso I'm sure Mynd44 is too big to be collecting salary or is it Lalasticlala that has a snake villa where he makes a lot of money that will be waiting for salary? Lolz.

@Seniorwriter
Re: How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria by OnlineBusinessC(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
In Lagos,
Starts from 300k upwards.

150k still dey one room or self con and steady dey feed from hand to mouth.

Can I Survive On The Island With 300K/M?
Re: How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria by OnlineBusinessC(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
N450k for married guys

450K/M with our many kids?
Re: How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria by CrownOfClay724: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

Can I Survive On The Island With 300K/M?

You can.
If you manage your finances well.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Artworks You Need To Complete Your Wall Interior / .. / Calling All Youtubers On Nairaland !!! Sub 4 Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.