Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

PO Will Increase NTA View From 2.3% To 98.7% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PO Will Increase NTA View From 2.3% To 98.7% (243 Views)

Breaking :pastor Feyi Confirm PO Will Win After BAT Was Declared Winner / A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Mele Kyari: 3% To Communities More Than 30% Share For Oil Exploration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PO Will Increase NTA View From 2.3% To 98.7% by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
I can't remember the last time I turned to NTA on my DSTV, I strongly believe NTA must have blocked me due to lack of view.
The few times I tried to view it years back I hardly understand what's happening there, very soon watching a dynamic president speaking and reassuring the country of hope, bright future, togetherness and productivity is definitely going to be interesting to see.

Not watching or listening to old leaders that have nothing to offer

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Will Increase NTA View From 2.3% To 98.7% by derecho(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
You wan kill APC patapata

2 Likes

Re: PO Will Increase NTA View From 2.3% To 98.7% by Moh247: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
cool

Lol

Let BBnaija and EPL begin, all this funny Obi Supporters would face their nonsense and leave Politics for serious minded people

You don't like Old people that's why you want to elect a 62 years old grandfather because he is cute and you like how he speaks...

No wonder People like Ikpeazu, Okorohausa, Obiano and Orji Uzor Kalu are Governors and leaders

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If A Full Blown War Happens, Can Nigeria Survive It? / 2023: APC NWL Mobilises Thousands Of Women For Tinubu / My Opinion on the personality of the leadership we need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.