Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) (43554 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
APC Presidential Bola Ahmed Tinubu with the Secretary of State of Ohio, United States of America, and Leader of Delegation, Mr. Frank LaRose, when members of the IRI/NDI Observation Mission to Nigeria visited him on Today in Abuja.

Meeting with a delegation representing the IRI/NDI Pre-Election Assessment Mission (PEAM) led by Mr. Frank LaRose, the Secretary of the State of Ohio, United States of America.

https://www.facebook.com/109428071648286/posts/pfbid0uYiBWYba5CRTzkW4r4kLmHRK9iNUfU222JSnrR55rbjEX6VvDwLyEUjKoacpzFYbl/

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Africana1123(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Looking presidential already

Incoming president federal rebublic of Nigeria

No election in Biafra land

281 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Looking like bablo escobatt tongue

No aso rock for you.

Casava agbado republic await you after the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue undecided tongue.

298 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Thought some deluded clowns are gathering signature for the US government to arrest and prosecute Tinubu. How come top US government officials are still visiting him?

Beyond the lies, propaganda and hatred directed at this man, he’s still the best among the pack. He has the required private sector experience, can easily identify needed talent to help his government, has a track record of solid public sector achievements, can take the needed tough decisions to end insecurity, well connected in the diplomatic and business community and most importantly, he’s a detribalized Nigerian.

Beyond sentiments, he’s our best choice for 2023.

338 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by tuborme: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Just imagining what he is telling him… how Nigeria will export Agbado by 2050.

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by SmartPolician: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu is gradually taking Buhari's shine.

Underestimate this man at your own peril.

186 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by derecho(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kikikiki.. E wan copy Obi.

I thought his handlers said, they come to him.
Anyways, he should complete the copying.
He should field questions on radio like Obi

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:
Thought some deluded clowns are gathering signature for the US government to arrest and prosecute Tinubu. How come top US government officials are still visiting him?

Let them continue nah!!!

That's how they banned Reno from twitter. Awon omugo gbogbo

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by oyebanji44: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
The American has already seen him as the next president.. grin

124 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by diadem10: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Incoming president.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
derecho:

What is this one saying?

Is BAT and obi mates?

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ohio man: I swear with my heart I have no clue why I am here, some persons said I should just visit for the image making and the pictures.

Waiting for the audio of their conversation
grin grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by diadem10: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
derecho:

Copy which Obi?

Tinubu wey US dey rush since time memorial

112 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
derecho:

Tinubu has been receiving top diplomats high ranking members of the international community when Peter Obi was still doing Nwaboy for Atiku.

When it comes to international business and diplomatic connections, don’t ever mention Tinubu in the same sentence with your local Peter Obi. They are miles apart. When Tinubu was attending Obama’s nomination as Democratic Party’s presidential candidate in Charlotte, North Carolina, Obi was in Awkuzu using SARS to murder Massob members.

183 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Dannybammz: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
wink
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
diadem10:
Incoming president.

More photos

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
BAT looking presidential
Wailing wailers from godforsaken potopoto region are free to wail to death.... BAT/SHET is an unstoppable train, join now for you not to be crushed

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by effort1: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
The pastor-for-hire-businessman is seeking validation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Obidient pigs dey talk say he is a drug lord and he can't enter america but nah americans dey rush him..... BAT/SHET can never be stopped, Know this and know peace....

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by effort1: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT looking presidential
Wailing wailers from godforsaken potopoto region are free to wail to death.... BAT/SHET is an unstoppable train, join now for you not to be crushed

BAT hired a tout to pretend as a Reverend father. He bribed delegates to win primaries. He openly boasted of vote buying in Ekiti.

Do these things sound presidential to you?

Every evil you defend will haunt you and hunt you down.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
derecho:
I thought his handlers said, they come to him. Anyways, he should complete the copying. He should field questions on radio like Obi
Who is obi? A name of animal or place

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by KingKO22: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
effort1:

BAT hired a tout to pretend as a Reverend father. He bribed delegates to win primaries. He openly boasted of vote buying in Ekiti.

This one is crying already. grin

Painment is all I see all over him.

Cityboy all d way

77 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Who is obi?
A name of animal or place

Haahaaaaa

It an insult to be comparing Obi and BAT.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
effort1:

who sabi this thing pls? Crying all you want, Obidient will never smell aso rock

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
OLAADEX:

Haahaaaaa

It an insult to be comparing Obi and BAT.
imagine the nonsense from an Obidient bastard

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by effort1: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Obidient pigs dey talk say he is a drug lord and he can't enter america but nah americans dey rush him..... BAT/SHET can never be stopped, Know this and know peace....

Yes, Tinubu is a drug dealer.

Only a criminal minded person will support Tinubu.

Are you criminal minded?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Minime10(f): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Ohio man: I swear with my heart I have no clue why I am here, some persons said I should just visit for the image making and the pictures.

Waiting for the audio of their conversation
grin grin grin grin grin

Why u come comot the words for my mouth like this na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by effort1: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
who sabi this thing pls? Crying all you want, Obidient will never smell aso rock

I know Obidient. Who is Obidient? Is that another name for your dad? Just a question

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Things President Buhari Revealed About Magu's Probe, Suspension / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Abia State (Photos) / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.