Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) (43590 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by idealogical: 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
tuborme:
Just imagining what he is telling him… how Nigeria will export Agbado by 2050.

The man's country is the top agbado grower and exporter. They made $19 billion from agbado export, but I'm sure exporting agbado or making $19 billion from agbado is a bad idea to you, you just prefer to make and eat Akpu with it because you like to consume instead exporting.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by sukkot: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
beyondPen:
Tinubu the master strategist.

Through his influence he made southwest have railway and road from Lagos to Ibadan. US is building the biggest embassy in Lagos which will benefit Nigeria, free trade zone in lekki, dangote refinery in Lagos

What a man. He has done what many of Yoruba leaders hasn't done even Obasanjo didn't do quarter for southwest.

Why wont we follow such a leader?
I THINK I AM BATIFIED. YOU SOLD ME cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by sukkot: 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
GODovaerrethin:
Why are they all looking like diety objects in a shrine
grin grin its that CERN machine they turned on in switzerland
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by saintrow1: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Reinaldo:

THis is a sign that Peter Obi the next president

Fake sign
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by honor4me: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Our incoming President. Long live, Sir!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by fombi: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu that can't complete a sentence, this was just for the photo. He should come out and speak on why he wants to be a president, what he has to offer apart from being a thief and a drug dealer. Go on CNN and Arise TV and answer questions instead of going to pose with an irrelevant American.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki.. E wan copy Obi.

I thought his handlers said, they come to him.
Anyways, he should complete the copying.
He should field questions on radio like Obi
Relax , debate Dey come. You go Laff tire.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2022
If he likes , let him meet hitler. I don’t see Buhari to have don’t anything wrong. He had already retired and given up on politics when this greedy sleazy monster went to bring him back for his selfish reasons.

I am against Tinubu anytime any day. He will end in shame and disgrace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Abujason: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2022
GeneralPula:

I’m sure you wouldn’t say this if the secretary meet with Peter Obi..

Bros, I would say the same thing ooo. The dude visiting from Ohio is not a US government official or even the State Governor. So there is not much value to him or his visit as he is not a decision maker. If Peter Obi decides to shine teeth with Oyinbo man for publicity sake and not for anything beneficial to Nigeria, I would curse his ass out.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Charmingpet: 12:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Mccullum:

Ok Obimumu is your family name, Obidient is your own name while your mother's name is Obituary..

It pain you right? learn how to respect other people parent if you feel the pains grin

Omo osan lon ko popo ba iya e.
I pray God forgives you
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Charmingpet: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2022
Jack500:

Your obituary candidate will not rule Nigeria. Know this and know peace. Nigeria will rather perish than being rule by an ibo man.
I wish you what you wish others.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by GeneralPula: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2022
Abujason:

Bros, I would say the same thing ooo. The dude visiting from Ohio is not a US government official or even the State Governor. So there is not much value to him or his visit as he is not a decision maker. If Peter Obi decides to shine teeth with Oyinbo man for publicity sake and not for anything beneficial to Nigeria, I would curse his ass out.

So nah Biafra government official?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Charmingpet: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2022
teawhy2788:
The obis will not lyk dis news,we told u dt ASIWAJU have international connections to reform Nigeria,bt,why wil u be comparing PITOBI with a man that is well recognized internationally?
he has connections and he couldn't give just a little to the zombie he imposed on us. Can't you just think haba
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by OsunOriginal: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Who is obi?
A name of animal or place

A spare part seller at Ladipo
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:05am On Jul 22, 2022
I'm selling bags of GARRI.
Please patronize me today.

We base in Abuja and Kaduna
Our Garri is stone free
Call :08172010068 for more information

Thank you

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by adm212144: 1:08am On Jul 22, 2022
beyondPen:
Tinubu the master strategist.

Through his influence he made southwest have railway and road from Lagos to Ibadan. US is building the biggest embassy in Lagos which will benefit Nigeria, free trade zone in lekki, dangote refinery in Lagos

What a man. He has done what many of Yoruba leaders hasn't done even Obasanjo didn't do quarter for southwest.

Why wont we follow such a leader?
don't even try to compare Obasanjo and Tinubu .it's like comparing Obasanjo (heaven ) Tinubu (earth ) Obasanjo is doing and in many ways better than Tinubu .if some Nigerians are to be sensible,Tinubu shouldn't get any support I swear .it's rather unfortunate that we always celebrate theives in this country I won't be surprise if Anini were to be alive and declare for presidency . honestly he might win .I have never seen a country like this .poverty ,may be corruption has taken over minds on many and they have all lost their sanity and that's include you I swear .you guys need to reset your brain and reasoning and ask yourself what exactly do I want .most Nigerians don't know .people embrace Tinubu for money politics and thuggery .I pray he wins so that our eyes go clear when agbero will be controlling you like mu when education is nothing .when your certificate will no longer be useful .
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 1:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Abujason:

It’s refreshing to read intelligent responses like yours on this forum.

Bravo.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by thatigboman1: 1:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Fuuuuul, since it was not Peter obi they visit.
ur papa fuuuul
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by BuzChi(m): 1:22am On Jul 22, 2022
At times my fellow Nigerians gullibility is on another level. These are delegates to observe the elections, so its only natural to meet presidential candidates. Just read the items stated on the article! Please don't be carried away by Caucasians, but focus on the presidential candidates that will inherently make the country safe and prosperous. Tinubu greed and involvement of thugs in all his businesses isn't a good sign. The country needs someone who is not willing to play politics but do what needs to be done to ensure peace and prosperity in the country. Vote with sense, not carried away with cheap deceits by politicians and little cash shared. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by brownsoldier(m): 1:40am On Jul 22, 2022
Africana1123:
Looking presidential already

Incoming president federal rebublic of Nigeria

No election in Biafra land

I feel sorry for you. You don't have a soul
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 1:44am On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:
Thought some deluded clowns are gathering signature for the US government to arrest and prosecute Tinubu. How come top US government officials are still visiting him?

Beyond the lies, propaganda and hatred directed at this man, he’s still the best among the pack. He has the required private sector experience, can easily identify needed talent to help his government, has a track record of solid public sector achievements, can take the needed tough decisions to end insecurity, well connected in the diplomatic and business community and most importantly, he’s a detribalized Nigerian.

Beyond sentiments, he’s our best choice for 2023.

I wonder if Hundeyin have the signed petition ready to hand over to LaRose. It will quicken delivery to authorities in America.

Obid10ts will have nightmare over this visit tonight.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Abujason: 2:06am On Jul 22, 2022
GeneralPula:

So nah Biafra government official?

I honestly don’t want to go back and forth with you or anyone on this issue. The simple fact I have stated here is that Ohio Secretary of State is a state official under the state Governor - not under the United States Federal Government. He may have powers over certain areas within the state as you copied and pasted here but there is no where there that it was stated that he has any decision making powers outside of that granted by the state of Ohio. You can drag Biafra into this all you want, the fact remains that Tinubu meeting with him is of no value to Nigeria now or in the future. He is just like another tourist to the country.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 2:16am On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:
Thought some deluded clowns are gathering signature for the US government to arrest and prosecute Tinubu. How come top US government officials are still visiting him?

Beyond the lies, propaganda and hatred directed at this man, he’s still the best among the pack. He has the required private sector experience, can easily identify needed talent to help his government, has a track record of solid public sector achievements, can take the needed tough decisions to end insecurity, well connected in the diplomatic and business community and most importantly, he’s a detribalized Nigerian.

An old man that cannot raise up common flag is who you want as your president. Its a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by ideylaff: 2:35am On Jul 22, 2022
effort1:

A man who bribed delegates to win primaries is your best choice?

A man who insults Christians is your best choice?

A drug dealer is your best choice?

A morally rotten person, who can't even be truthful about his age or certificate is your best choice?

Do you have any moral left in you at all?

Weep for Nigeria. They never learn, so every one that’s a criminal needs to be arrested before you know he’s a criminal. Kai

An election monitoring team from USA visits Tinubu and they are using to optics to make a big deal out of it all

Gullible followers

If God loves Nigeria this man won’t smell Presidency IJN
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by nonplussed: 2:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Top Us government official?

Guy that person is of ZERO significance in the US. Like ZERO. This is how white man deludes you and makes you kiss their backsides. I am not talking off the top of my head. State secretary of states has zero influence in the US, US government and barely any even in the state of Ohio.

One white person will visit and you'll be jumping up and down excitedly meanwhile they'll be laughing at you and calling you monkey.

seunmsg:

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by nedekid: 2:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Hope this is not another "oluwole" arrangement, whereby this oyinbo is an actor.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:53am On Jul 22, 2022
What's the essence of of his meeting with the US officials? I don't know why the noise about simple hand shake and what have you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by nedekid: 2:54am On Jul 22, 2022
Africana1123:
Looking presidential already

Incoming president federal rebublic of Nigeria

No election in Biafra land
You think 2023 is a joke matter? You think it is about who is looking presidential or Biafra land, Yoruba or igbo? I hope you live here in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/7239175/cbn-panel-worries-over-nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by wowcatty: 3:00am On Jul 22, 2022
The problem is they ere all lies and the bishops could have been planted by Obi to make Tinubu look bad, it wasn't by accident that the identified bishop is an igbo.
effort1:

BAT hired a tout to pretend as a Reverend father. He bribed delegates to win primaries. He openly boasted of vote buying in Ekiti.

Do these things sound presidential to you?

Every evil you defend will haunt you and hunt you down.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by wowcatty: 3:08am On Jul 22, 2022
You are mistaking Tinubu for Obi.

Obi is the criminally minded one, a natural thief.
effort1:

Yes, Tinubu is a drug dealer.

Only a criminal minded person will support Tinubu.

Are you criminal minded?
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by wowcatty: 3:15am On Jul 22, 2022
The guy is right, Obi is more like Obidient if you look at him and his story well. The 'idiot' goes well with his name too!
effort1:

I know Obidient. Who is Obidient? Is that another name for your dad? Just a question
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) by bolademi(m): 3:26am On Jul 22, 2022
OLAADEX:
APC Presidential Bola Ahmed Tinubu with the Secretary of State of Ohio, United States of America, and Leader of Delegation, Mr. Frank LaRose, when members of the IRI/NDI Observation Mission to Nigeria visited him on Today in Abuja.

Let them visit OBi too

https://www.facebook.com/109428071648286/posts/pfbid0uYiBWYba5CRTzkW4r4kLmHRK9iNUfU222JSnrR55rbjEX6VvDwLyEUjKoacpzFYbl/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor / Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.