Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. (929 Views)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava / Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / Anambra Election: Police Officers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Feeding Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by RealLagosBoy: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Too much sense in this sentence.

8 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by NwaNimo1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Agbero's no go vote for you na?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by MadeInTokyo: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Knockout punch
Tinubu see ur life

10 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by successmatters(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Class grin

You can't get class with agbero

Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed is classy

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by SadiqBabaSani: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu a Man so controversial

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by GOFRONT(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hmmmmm.......Obidatti.

Since 2011, I have never used my PVc to Vote. This time around, Come 2023, Inshallah Insha Jehova, I and other meaningfull youth shall Obidiently put it into good use to bring in Obidatti.

There's gonna be light at the end of the tunnel and that light is Obidatti.

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
I just too love this baba amhed. What Peter Obi lacks in confrontational politics, datti has it in over dose. Lol.

Make cassava and corn kill una thereā€¦Idiots want to make Nigerians perpetually poor..

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Classic. Agbadoism and cassavasism are dead

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by DispatcherLagos: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
LoL.... Tinubu is a foool

5 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by Viscuz: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hmmm you don loose bishops vote be dat

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by Honjoshy4u: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
When campaign starts, Tinubu will be disgraced and frustrated.
His party has no good news for the people.
Tinubu is a questionable human.
Muslim-muslim devilish ticket.
Agbado and cassava feeding.
Fake bishop.
Sars killings by his order.
Shetima as Boko Haram sponsor.
Even his supporters don de confused on how to defend am.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
When campaign starts, Tinubu will be disgraced and frustrated.
His party has no good news for the people.
Tinubu is a questionable human.
Muslim-muslim devilish ticket.
Agbado and cassava feeding.
Fake bishop.
Sars killings by his order.
Shetima as Boko Haram sponsor.
Even his supporters don de confused on how to defend am.

The trademark of APC is confusion tongue

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by DonBenny77(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by Richardonald(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Una wan kill me grin

Tinubu told me to greet you allgrin

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by RoyalDiadems: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.
Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by Omoslim26: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Very vawulent sombori grin grin grin

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by rolams(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
What is the difference between corn and agbado?

Is the writer not more confused that the originator of the purported statement?
Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by Kalashnikov49: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
See as AFONJA miscreants have avoided this thread, because the person that spoke is a FULANI NORTHERNER.

IF Peter Obi said this we no go hear word!

Afonja fear of North is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
So you want to starve them? because corn and agbado is now world wide
Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by Tinubuagbado: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
How can the learned Yoruba's see Iight in Peter/Datti and Follow Darkness APC?

No be juju be that?

All my Brothers and sisters are for pride and reward in labour.
Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Agbero's no go referendum for you na
Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by Think9ja(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Since 1999, no Christian of northern extraction has ever been president or vice president.

Just when it looks like it will happen this year, Tinubu blew that chance away.

What was his reason? He said those Christians are not competent enough.

Like Babachir Lawal rightly asked, competent in what?
Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by SIMONEKPA7: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin
Handlers of Tinubu should try and control his utterances. The man de mis yarn
Re: Baba Ahmed: I Don't Have The Plan Of Feeding The Youths With Agbado And Cassava. by greenmonk: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
GOFRONT:
Hmmmmm.......Obidatti.

Since 2011, I have never used my PVc to Vote. This time around, Come 2023, Inshallah Insha Jehova, I and other meaningfull youth shall Obidiently put it into good use to bring in Obidatti.

There's gonna be light at the end of the tunnel and that light is Obidatti.
OBIDATTI is better than assembling 200 bishops

(1) (Reply)

Residents Weeps As Edo State Government-led Operation Kick-out-prostitution / Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) / Osheomohle Engaged Rufai Oseni In A Dance Competition Inside The Arise TV Studi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.