Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) (923 Views)

Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by TMSMedia: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTHEwP0LmZE

Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video)

Nigerian man jubilates as he lands Canada, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgzDOB7ArFg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Only Restructuring can save Nigeria..

Just look at how excited this man is for escaping the "Giant Of African"

Nigeria is a very blessed country with a very terrible set of leaders.
A leader who will make Nigeria habitable is all we are seeking for now ... Even if such leader didn't perform miracle over night let him make an indelible mark or lay a foundation that will make the next coming government more easier and flexible to govern for the betterment of the majority not the few...

Anambra state was in bottomless pit in all angles both in education, infrastructure and others before the emergence of Peter Obi..

The foundation he laid in Anambra today is still being enjoyed by all Anambrarians both the upper class, middle class or lower class..

This is the last opportunity for Nigeria and Nigerians to get it right...

Don't vote "Business as usual men" whose administration will benefit only his family and circle of friends..

Be wise !!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
cheesy i remembered when I land in France before proceeding to Germany grin cool

The feeling was out of this world cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by Ogadijan: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
The happiness worth it,
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
The biggest tragedy that will befall any country is telling her able-bodied population that leaving their country for greener pastures would be the best thing that ever happened to them.

Buhari and Osinbajo have totally destroyed this country, so congratulations to him.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by Honjoshy4u: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
What a feeling..... From fire to cool air-condition. Buhari has made Nigeria not attractive again
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by Shalommy(f): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Naso him go jubilate inside oyibo prison. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by vickvan(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
This country has frustrated the living daylight of me. I can't wait to do the needful till it gets better. Hopefully!
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abroad.
To be successful there you have to be determined and very hard working.

Soon he would be blaming his village people that are the ones blocking him from making money.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Our leaders betray us.
Vote right in next election.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's fun to japa.
It's good to travel if you can.
But what is Most Important is to be in a place where God designed for you.
Because if you go where you are not supposed to go, even if it is Canada or Paris or wherever, it will be so terrible.

I say this from Personal practical experience and from people I have seen

Ensure you seek the Face of GOD before you move.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by Seezion: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Everyone is exiting
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by Figger(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
It's fun to japa.
It's good to travel if you can.
But what is Most Important is to be in a place where God designed for you.
Because if you go where you are not supposed to go, even if it is Canada or Paris or wherever, it will be so terrible.

Ensure you seek the Face of GOD before you move.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by Treasure17(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'm happy for you guy. Anything to just avoid Buhari and his cabals.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by limeta(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Shalommy:
Naso him go jubilate inside oyibo prison. Chaii

Blood of Jesus
Sha una see bad belle
Just imagine person close to this witch make something with their life .
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by SuRamzy: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Utter rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by Shalommy(f): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
limeta:

Blood of Jesus Sha una see bad belle Just imagine person close to this witch make something with their life .
Where the bad belle? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by limeta(f): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Shalommy:
Where the bad belle? undecided

Come off my mention fast
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
No sell yourself and your people short abeg
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by Shalommy(f): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2022
limeta:

Come off my mention fast
What a stupid idiot. Tueeehh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands Canada (Photos, Video) by flamingREED(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2022
grin ; D

OP, add the transcript.

(1) (Reply)

Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. / Dogara Hits APC, Says Muslim-muslim Ticket Will Fail / PDP Crisis: Atiku Moves To Break Wike’s Ranks, Reaches Out To Allies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.